Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Guide
Dear Sparrow,

I can hardly grasp the concept you describe of such wonderful management of energy, but my intuition alerts me about the powerful results one could get from excelling in such practices.

When you specifically refer to "your" chariot as you did in your image, I actually have a little doubt that you have gone/or perhaps you go often through such experiences. If so, could you please share here what do you do, where do you go, and how do you feel? And secondly, are such practises compatible with the everyday life or do you need to focus exclusively on practising it to achieve any result? How to start such path and when?

I have more, but better I will go step by step.

May my blessings go always with you during your wonderful trips through the multidimensional universe.

TISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear friend,

Thank you for your recent thoughts and words of gratitude. As always, you are never alone on your adventures of mind, body and spirit.

This which you speak of as the merkabah is, or has become, a chariot of the mind and a construct of consciousness development; a path, if you like. A path to where or to what is a choice of the individual.
It is a utility of mind which seeks to harness the inherent energy fields that exists within and around all living things. There are those who will seek to manipulate and attune their physical energy field to stimulate heightened functionality of the brain and nervous system, and to expand their conscious will to deeper levels within themselves. The harnessing of certain energy circuits and initiating energy vortexes up through the spine, in marriage with both hemispheres of the brain and nervous system permits, in accordance with intention, accelerated consciousness interactivity. This means the person manipulates their energy field light frequency acceleration and oscillation to gravitate conscious mind to a higher platform of energy interactivity. The individuals physical body and energy bodies are essentially charged and energized to enable the human being to function multidimensional. In basic terms, your human vehicle raises its vibratory directory within time/space and it becomes possible to alter personal reality within that energetic sphere you have created around yourself. It is often described as a light body vehicle, or chariot of consciousness, which is explained by the transportation of consciousness which ‘ride’ energy currents, or ‘vortexes’, formed by accelerated energy field movement, and the stimulation of sensory glands in the brain which trigger powerful personal experiences.
Such possibilities of this mastery include cellular translocation and regeneration. Though presently highly unlikely to be possible by anyone here.
I understand there is much written on this subject, as well as practices written for others to experiment.

With simplicity and sincerity I wish you wisdom and wonderment.
-Sparrow
Old 02-07-2012, 02:12 AM
RichMartini

Tiss and Monaheart - someone sent me this youtube video the other day - a mother who lost her boy (and who found me after readling "fs") - it's pretty startling - her son's favorite bird was a hummingbird, and one day he asked if birds that came and tapped on their window might be the spirit of his deceased grandfather.. and then he passed away, but left behind this haunting music - and a pretty amazing video his dad shot... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h_vz...&feature=share
Old 02-07-2012, 04:32 AM
Master
I watched the hummingbird vid and it really blew me away. I've gotten signs from my son since he passed via 'nature'.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Guide
It is beautiful, thanks RichMartini for sharing.

Dear SG, I have mixed thoughts/ feelings about such events... at a first hand I could say that I have many signs via nature, for example that robin who goes on tapping my window every day...or plants in my garden that had never flourish before...

I adore to think that they are signs from my beloved, but I actually don't need such signs to know he is pretty well, I only need to look inside my heart to know everything...

I tend more to think that such signs are related to energy, and they tell us that we are very blessed as our own suffering is being wonderfully transmuted in loving energy [rather than in bitterness or evilness], and therefore it turns a beacon of light that only attracts to us beautiful beings and beautiful things of nature...

Another possibility is that we are much more perceptive now than before our loved ones passed, and we put more attention on details of life evolving around us, because of our own increasing concentration and spiritual focus... anyway every one of such alternatives is equally fascinating per se.

Much blessings,

TISS
Old 13-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

I will be having exploratory surgery on August 13. We will be trying to find the problem(s) with my J-Pouch and lower gastrointestinal tract and hopefully take measures to correct them. There is a small chance I will wake up with a temporary ileostomy, which I have had before--it was a trying experience. I am prepared for that. However, I will need to discontinue my immunosuppresant medication to prepare my body for the operation, and thus I will in all likelihood once again be very sick in the weeks leading up to the surgery. Tim, my qigong teacher we have talked about before, will hopefully be able to try some traditional treatment on me for the time being. If the surgery doesn't help we may try another procedure to implant a neural stimulator (cool stuff). And if none of it works, although we're hoping it will, I will need an ostomy to keep, although I hope it could be a continent ileostomy (Koch Pouch).

Hopefully, it won't come to all that; the first operation I mentioned is my best chance at getting back to a fully functioning life. I'm also hoping to go back to school around September 8, as I have missed most of the classes this year and already delayed my studies by a full year. However, I have been studying a lot lately, on my own, with my parents, and with a tutor, and I believe I know more now than when I changed to part-time status at school.

Still looking forward to hearing from you about any insights into acupuncture, about Prime Creator, about trees, and about becoming a facilitator for souls transitioning to the Spirit World.

I'm writing to ask for your support, as I know it is already there, and that of anyone else who wishes to contribute. You and the others in these threads have touched my heart and formed bonds with me that I value so much.

Love, Justin
Old 13-07-2012, 02:44 AM
Guide
Dearest Justin,

I know that your post is primarily directed to Sparrow, but I wanted to join the thread to wish you all the strength necessary to go through this difficult situation.

From my humble side, I send you much healing energy, love, and light.

I am sure that you will be ok, See you soon!

Your friend,
TISS
Old 13-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Guide

Dear Tiss, your support is more than welcome. Although I wrote the post to Sparrow, I definitely wanted to welcome anyone else's kind words. I will try to absorb from your supportive intentions in your post. Thanks. : )

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dearest Justin,

I know that your post is primarily directed to Sparrow, but I wanted to join the thread to wish you all the strength necessary to go through this difficult situation.

From my humble side, I send you much healing energy, love, and light.

I am sure that you will be ok, See you soon!

Your friend,
TISS
Old 13-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sparrow,

I can hardly grasp the concept you describe of such wonderful management of energy, but my intuition alerts me about the powerful results one could get from excelling in such practices.

When you specifically refer to "your" chariot as you did in your image, I actually have a little doubt that you have gone/or perhaps you go often through such experiences. If so, could you please share here what do you do, where do you go, and how do you feel? And secondly, are such practises compatible with the everyday life or do you need to focus exclusively on practising it to achieve any result? How to start such path and when?

I have more, but better I will go step by step.

May my blessings go always with you during your wonderful trips through the multidimensional universe.

TISS
Dear Cosmic Companion,

The difficulty with such practices as you have clearly identified is the complexity of details and conceptualization of the mind, which in such cases may completely overwhelm the individual and produce minimal results. When one is focused so hard to create something in mind expectations begin to lead the direction of your experience. You become so focused on maintaining the mental mechanisms of mind that conceptualizes your desired experience that it quickly turns into a mere mental fantasy.
This is often the case when the mind has not been sufficiently aligned with feeling and emotion. Trying to imagine yourself a profound experience without the inclusion of the heart is like trying to power a starship without an engine.
One must first interface with their own sense of inter-dimensional feeling and unconditional love within themselves before interfacing with mental concepts such as energy chariots or consciousness vehicles. Feelings and emotions are a cosmic multi-dimensional technology human beings are vastly ignorant and oblivious to at this present time.

There are many forms of chariot for consciousness. Though in one of my illustrations you have identified three forms, or symbolisms, that I have previously painted. These are indeed forms I have utilized in the past, and catalysts I choose to use at any moment for my own gratification or indulgence of exploration. I am a sensual being and much of my information comes to me through sensual and emotional interconnectivity. This is my primary chariot of consciousness.
All things, all consciousness are interwoven, for we are all One. By wilfully choosing to change my perspective within that matrix of consciousness I am able to extend my awareness to the point I wish to perceive from.
By extending my sensory field through the fabric of reality I am able to implement a different kind of chariot; a chariot of sensory perception. This is to say, I will hold the intention to extend my sensory and emotional receptivity to a particular place in time and space where I will be able to receive sensory information being emitted from that being or that location. Information will come in the form of imagery, such as remote viewing, sound, smell, physical cellular sensations, taste or knowingness. I will actually be present in that location yet still physically present somewhere else. It is similar to astral projection, while it is not actually necessary to leave my physical form. I may observe a room or individual many miles away and detect various presences, seen or unseen to others, and what they are doing. Things that emit a pulse of personality and characteristic life force leave an organic energetic residue in their atmosphere which can be intuitively perceived and focused upon. This I can do without the need for complex mental preparation, ritual or deeply induced trace states. I simply let go of all that I am in my current persona and reveal my genuine loving vibration to the universe which grants me access and ability to open many doors. It is the ability I have to give of myself completely and unreservedly to the universe without ego or attachment to persona, to allow consciousness to interface with itself as a singular interconnected matrix. When I return to the persona of ‘I’, then I am able to retain the sensory and experiential memories from that connection. This particular pathway is suited for me in particular because of my energy vibration and soul group heritage. My wisdom comes through sensory interconnectivity through the conduit of unconditional love.

It is my advice to you that you pursue the path of simplicity. Rather than wield expectations within complex mental mechanisms of mind brought about by the images or practices of others, start simply with expanding your own sense of presence beyond your physical form. Just because you operate a physical form does not exclude you from experiencing your Self outside of it. Become aware of your sensory field, your feelings, that which you can detect with your eyes closed. Begin first by learning to listen to your Self, then you can learn to listen to everything else no matter how far away you perceive it to be. Distance is an illusion, and a perspective of mind reinforced by physical state. While many forms of ‘chariot’ can produce many surreal experiences, they continue to reinforce to the practitioner, or traveller, the illusion of distance. Rather than imagining yourself within complex mental mechanisms trying to get from point A to point B, instead simply B. To B or not to B, that is the question.

With love, light and wisdom.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 13-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

I will be having exploratory surgery on August 13. We will be trying to find the problem(s) with my J-Pouch and lower gastrointestinal tract and hopefully take measures to correct them. There is a small chance I will wake up with a temporary ileostomy, which I have had before--it was a trying experience. I am prepared for that. However, I will need to discontinue my immunosuppresant medication to prepare my body for the operation, and thus I will in all likelihood once again be very sick in the weeks leading up to the surgery. Tim, my qigong teacher we have talked about before, will hopefully be able to try some traditional treatment on me for the time being. If the surgery doesn't help we may try another procedure to implant a neural stimulator (cool stuff). And if none of it works, although we're hoping it will, I will need an ostomy to keep, although I hope it could be a continent ileostomy (Koch Pouch).

Hopefully, it won't come to all that; the first operation I mentioned is my best chance at getting back to a fully functioning life. I'm also hoping to go back to school around September 8, as I have missed most of the classes this year and already delayed my studies by a full year. However, I have been studying a lot lately, on my own, with my parents, and with a tutor, and I believe I know more now than when I changed to part-time status at school.

Still looking forward to hearing from you about any insights into acupuncture, about Prime Creator, about trees, and about becoming a facilitator for souls transitioning to the Spirit World.

I'm writing to ask for your support, as I know it is already there, and that of anyone else who wishes to contribute. You and the others in these threads have touched my heart and formed bonds with me that I value so much.

Love, Justin
Waves of joy to you and your days ahead friend.

You have my support at this time and the support of those who watch over you reverently for your endurance and perseverance of will. I understand those in spirit will be participating in your operation alongside the surgeon. Those who send you positive thoughts and well wishes on that day, and subsequent days will have their energy collected and redirected into your energy field. However your challenge is going to be to maintain biochemical balance and good health prior to the procedure when you discontinue your immunosuppressants. There will likely be disruptive energy from others and within the atmosphere that become gravitated to your own energy field, so you will want to make sure you reinforce your energetic immune system in other ways and transmute negative energies.

I am happy that you have come to share these details with us, as I am sure others here have concern for your wellbeing and wish you to return in good health.

Your friend,
-Sparrow

Old 13-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dearest Sparrow,
Always a delight to see you appear " out of the blue " ! There is a sense of magical energy that appears whenever you are here.

I hope all is well with you and the Asceleottyi !

much love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx
It is likewise a delight to hear from you in whatever way you choose. Please do continue to explore your body, mind and spirit through those things you do, and that which you endeavour for yourself.
Be free as a sparrow and soar like an angel.

-Sparrow