Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Angel247

Smile

I am wearing rose quartz right now. It's the crystal I feel drawn to right now. Love my rose quartz!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 11:27 PM
goddess9

Today was a smoky quartz/rainbow moonstone type of day. Girly things and needing to stay clear of mind.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Master
My Tanzanite tree of life necklace and tanazanite chip bracelet and earrings . Transmuting the fear :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Master
Satin spar selenite and copper wire necklace . Lots of clearing :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Master
Moldavite and Malachite now, Petalite later :)
Old 07-11-2011, 03:10 PM
eric2570

Color

i am carrying angelite and hematite. the angelite is sending intense vibrations up and down my left side. amazing!!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:11 PM
tooqute2nv

Right now carrying azurite to hopefully help with my third eye staying open, after my Reiki attunement! Also got a piece of Alantisite near bed to possibly stimulate past life memories. Was drawn to these two in the store, and hope they help! ^_^*
Old 07-11-2011, 10:29 PM
wizhard

last two days been wearing my clear quartz point pendant it is very gentle on me gives me stamina.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Master
Wearing moldavite and carrying my serpentine jade heart . Smokey quartz for grounding :)

Old 09-11-2011, 08:03 PM
wizhard

i am wearing my clear quartz and rose quartz pendants and i feel great with them on together.