Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Experiencer
Interesting information, though I do not really believe only 5-7% of population has this info. All this is widely available even on the internet for everyone willing to research a subject. I do like however that you pointed out not all reptilians are service to self, and that not all humanoid races are really here to help. Everyone has its own agenda. There is also information about Zeta Reticuli being much more humanoid before they were enslaved by orion empire, and have been somehow changed genetically to became more of a reptile race. Probably the same like humanity was manipulated on Earth with reptile genome. Series Falling Skies show this quite well if you ask me. The problem however goes much deeper than this. What is happening is not by coincidence. It is not just a race of sts beings trying to conquer other worlds like we see in scifi movies like star wars. This should not be happening but it is, because it was created to be possible from the start. Our Universe was changed from the start to allow for this and it goes even deeper then our universe. The real masters are sitting way back waiting for the universes to die and feed on them. Every being here will loose if this happens. The problem is not even the bad guys are aware of this, blinded by power, but they are food just like we are to them.
Old 15-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Seeker
This thread first caught my attention by the way the question was asked, but I've also been surprised by the quality of the answers.

I will try to put my modest perception of things in here,
First of all, when asking if there are "good or bad" aliens is considering the subject under a human perspective (non universal).
The principle of duality, commonly acknowledged as the way of perceiving events, is also purely relative (just like time is).
As individuals we will GAUGE something/someone/an event/action as good depending on our field of experiences, the emotions we felt at the time these experiences occurred, the way we percieved them, the choices they leaded us to, etc.

As conscious AND sentient beings we have our own ways of determining what is a threat to us... Quiet funnily though, in our "modern" society we tend to be irremediably attracted by the fear factor ... The simple idea of having aliens at least as evolved as we are (which by the way isn't such a hard thing to achieve... Please forgive my sarcasm) is almost systematically considered as a potential threat.
Why? ... Well probably because we had the opportunity to see what our kind did and still do with knowledge, we forget wisdom and focus on protecting our own interests by desperately trying to increase our control over what we love and/or possess.

The human race, in that moment, is afraid of losing, afraid of bankruptcy, afraid of losing their families, afraid of dying ... Basically afraid of being humans living in the moment.
If as one people we can't find harmony with each other, how can we possibly expect to distinguish a "good" alien from a "bad" one. Because the fear factor is predominant in our current society, ANY alien who would stand in front of us (speakin from a 3rd plane and so physical point of view of course) would be percieved as a potential threat, simply because we can't deal with the unknown, we hate not being in control, it reminds us of our own human confusion/condition.

Now, in my opinion, nothing is frozen nor static in the universe, it's a perpetual movement, a continuous cycle, like taking a breath. The human race is not condemned to remain in fear just like extra terrestrials will not be forever seen as a menace. Objectivity can be touched by spiritual (and not only technological) improvements.
It is, I think, when we will learn how to trully know ourselves, and what we are part of, that we will be ready to welcome our universal pairs into our bubble.

I do believe benevolent aliens exists, with social skills coinciding with ours (or not), I do believe in species, how much more evolved and advanced than we are, are present out there just like less pleasant ones live.
But it will become a matter of fact only when we will fully be ready to acknowledge that we are not the centre of the universe and when we will fully be aware of ourselves as a humanoid specie.
Old 18-02-2016, 05:02 AM
Experiencer
Years ago, while I was searching for all this information, and every new thing I learned was much more relevant and therefore made a deep impact on me, I was gifted with some of the most beautiful dreams I have ever experienced. Just like it happens quite often that after reading and discovering about, lets say astral projection or lucid dreaming, you get to experience it spontaneously one night/day. Aliens and the end of this fear driver world and a start of a beautiful new civilization based on love, was a topic back that made me reflect profoundly, which resulted in powerful dreams, having a deep emotional and spiritual impact on me.

In one dream, I found myself standing in our house. Everything was quiet, and at peace. It was not so much the fact that I felt really good at that moment, but the fact that there was a total loss or non presence of any kind of bad or negative feelings. And I am not even talking about those heavy ones that you can feel and notice easily, I mean even those that are embedded so carefully and so softly under you skin, you cannot even identify, but they just produce some sort of a static, a noise, you can never get rid off. A constant negative chant, cloud hovering above you. Everything was gone, and there was total peace of mind. And in that quietness I could sense a deep gratitude and laughter.
I heard a voice calling me, to come to the balcony and see something outside. I walk slowly towards the voice, and I see my mother and brother standing on the balcony, looking towards somewhere in the distance.
As I step outside, I notice huge, perfectly round and white spheres floating in the sky. There are so many of them floating, and they seem to go as far as my eyes can see, some of them being also really close. I know without words these are huge spaceships. It looks so surreal it is unbelievable, and yet everything is so still and peaceful I could stay in this moment forever.

The next thing that happens, is another powerful knowing and feeling washes over me and enters my heart. I don't remember any words being spoken, but I know clearly and without any mistake, that all suffering and pain and sadness and fear on the Earth, was conquered and has ended. I know this, because there is a great feeling of victory in my chest and a great feeling of peace and hope. Hope. I totally forgot what hope is. I look around and I notice there is a warm and soft golden sunlight emanating everywhere outside, and I think in the end I say to my mum: We won.

I wake up and I am left with this surreal picture in my head and this deep feeling, that was so simple, but is so hard to feel in this world. Peace. I had another dream even stranger than this, but I have written too much here already. I thought about that dream a lot, and also wondered if perhaps it was in a way a message from some real higher beneficial intelligence, but I decided not to pursue such a way of thinking. Would not make my experience any different. All I know is, that in those dreams I felt something that I never experienced in my whole life while being awake. An absence of all negativity and absolute light. I am grateful for that gift.
Old 20-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Knower

I think the key is to not judge them by their group just like don't prejudice a person by their race
Old 21-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
I think the key is to not judge them by their group just like don't prejudice a person by their race

That is indeed a very valid point, we judge a lot by knowing very little. And the information we may have is also far from its context ... It is, I believe, a bit harsh to categorise a whole race on what could be misconception.
Old 29-02-2016, 02:40 AM
Knower
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
Obviously, these greys/reptilians, and whatever else we hear about are not a benign race with a kind agenda (if they were they wouldn't be abducting and trying to create new races). But has anyone ever heard of a race of aliens that are actually good and care about us? (Not angels, I don't consider angels to be aliens--although some may)

Define "good". What would be ethical or unethical to an alien species?
A species with a different brain, chemicals, anatomy, upbringing and culture than our own. Whatever they do out there, could seem odd or unusual to us. While they themselves could find that capturing and experimenting beneficial to understanding a different species to their own.
Their science and methods would be different than ours. Either advanced or unfathomable.

Good can be defined as to be desired or approved of. Do they seek our approval, or do we seek theirs?

Whatever these "greys" or "reptilians" may be doing, as some people claim, they would be considered detrimental to our lives or survival. Somehow.
So far, I don't see Rupture Farms making us into a special "Scrab Cakes" or mindless slaves.
Because as it turns out, we're doing that to ourselves.
Old 21-03-2016, 02:42 AM
Pathfinder

here is a good book on the topic
http://369news.net/benevolent-extrat...or-many-years/
Old 21-03-2016, 02:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
The problem is, is that the watchers (wingless angels) are what Star Trekkers would call Vulcans.

They have pale skin, pointed ears, blond hair, blue eyes, don't have a sense of humour and are scientific geniuses.

A friend of mine once greeted a watcher with 'whats up' as in good morning. The result was he literally looked up to the ceiling unsure how to respond.

Just wait for the Pope when he says that we are genetically linked to the aliens which is true, hence erasing the existence of YHWH.

Initially Adam and Eve's skin, eye and hair colour was all brown as they were created from the dust around them.

Watchers, Atlantas, blue eyes, blond hair, low crown foreheads, white skin, Europe...
Seraphs, hazel/green eyes, black hair, high crown foreheads.

i cant quite buy that. There are both good and basically-evil ET races with fair features, which developed wherever races were living without sunlight and also diet played a role. There are many types of watchers too.
Old 24-07-2016, 01:52 AM
Experiencer

Spirit Guide Sparrow on ET Agendas:

"The agendas are complex as they incorporate various facets. To understand the agendas one has to understand their mental processes and sense of values. These are not something which the human race has been able to comprehend or yet develop in themselves because they do not operate as a unified planetary species or align their daily pursuits to cosmic events. Humanity has not yet unified in purpose as a species and have not proclaimed their destiny beyond the mundane and terrestrial concerns of their individual lives. These other species are much more in tune with the unfolding of cosmic events and rhythms of the universe. The principle motivation for many of these species is the pursuit of knowledge and their own understanding and interpretation of prime creator. They seek this knowledge and power in many ways, and primarily it is about unifying all things to their sense of purpose in the cosmos. Many see themselves as the chosen ones to unite all else and bring things together in accordance with their own interpretation of the grand existence. Their efforts are tireless and ever pervasive, ever persistent, they will not yield to the emotional or ethical reasoning of humanity, for their sense of purpose is far, far beyond anything humanity see’s in themselves at present. For this reason their own agendas will always come first in and between any contact made through close encounter. Those who appear in such contacts, be warned that they do so for their own benefit. They do so with the premise of helping humanity, yet this will only be what they want you to see in order to facilitate an orchestrated intelligent plan. For those who truly love you, and who are watching you, protecting you, do so beyond your current awareness, and there they will stay forever, for they will never reveal themselves to you, as they understand this will change the direction of your own destiny and purpose you have chosen for yourselves. Those who appear to you, do so because they desire something in return. They desire an end result.

As a branch of the prime motive lies the augmentation of their own species and possession of genetic and mineralised resource abundant on planet Earth. These are prerequisites for their broader agenda which aligns all things to their own view and sense of purpose. Suffice to say, the multi-verse is a garden of genetic abundance, yet it is also a dominion with many regions governed, fortified and kept in balance by its architects. Earth has long been fought over, as has the rest of the planets in this solar system by dominions of power in the multi-verse. This particular region of space lays claim to a particularly activity-rich crossroad and network of life and trade. Where trade is the common barter system, dominions exchange minerals, genetic material, food, purification and technology with one another to ensure their species survival and augmentation. Some of these species seek total perfection beyond their genetics and seek the answers to their own existence by perfecting themselves through every new resource they discover. Unfortunately there are some dominions more aggressive in their means of obtaining such resources than others, and intelligence, resource and regional influence is the primary weapon. These beings do not fight with primitive nuclear weapons or ray guns, they employ much more sophisticated tools of manipulation and power. They wait until a species requires their assistance, then they exchange this assistance or resource, which is of low value to them, for ultimate control over that species and its resources for their own agenda and sense of purpose. This is a common occurrence.

In terms of your solar system and neighbouring star systems, there have been many thousands of conflicts between the variable 500-600 races in this quadrant of space, over many millions of years. Several major ones where planet Earth, and many different star systems in fact have come under friction and refraction due to differences in value and morality. Earth itself was for a long time kept quarantined and under significant observation by a large number of different species, in a sense to preserve and protect its independent development and natural genetic evolution. In the same respect many other planets have met with disastrous fates, while others have successfully survived and flourished free from manipulation from other entities of other origins. Those who appear to be causing the most friction, and those who have instigated many of the conflicts spoken about in ancient texts are those you perhaps identify as the reptilian species.

A note of caution regarding these species, and their sub-species, which number in the hundreds, is not that they are inherently ‘evil’, but rather they are void of emotion, sympathy, compassion, and the whole human sense of morality which you use to determine right from wrong. It is these species in fact which govern and have come to manipulate a great many other vulnerable species to work and function for their own purposes and goals. These goals are primarily to obtain and gain control of anything and everything to expand their dominion. Though it is observed the reptilians prefer to use forms of manipulation and deception to gain this control, rather than brute force. However, at times there have been many races who have banded together in having recognised this manipulation and war has inevitably erupted. These pockets of power and dominion, within their pursuit of expansion have, throughout their various conflicts, created many different splinters and fragments of communities who have banded together to preserve and protect their way of life, their culture and their knowledge. This in effect is really what your friends, those who observe from afar, are attempting to do on your behalf, in preserving your way and quality of life from manipulation.

The majority of the species who visited Earth in the past had little interest in human beings and their own terrestrial desires. It is often for them about expanding their dominion and trade routes of influence, but also to orchestrate life in a certain direction for their own benefit. For them, the most efficient course of action which benefits their own species is to not conquer and destroy the human race, but to employ their own genetics upon and within them to facilitate opportunities to benefit the whole dominion of space. Abducting people and modifying them may be seen as inherently evil to human beings but they do not share the same values and philosophies you do. They actually believe they are doing the right thing for the universe, and changing imperfections where they see them. They see humanity as children and they presume to know what’s best for them. There are different fractions of species who differ in this respect. Those who believe it is for humanity to decide and unfold their own destiny on their own, and those who believe humanity is too primitive and violent and thus need to be intervened and ‘saved’ from themselves. These beings do not respond or act through emotion, but through intellectual efficiency and practical application.

I am aware of many occurrences across the globe which involve individuals, or family generations, or specific geographical locations, where human beings and other animals are exploited, abused or deceived, both by other species and other human beings. It is primarily because, as I have already outlined in my previous answer, humanity has not progressed with studies in consciousness as a form of universal technology. It is also unfortunate that the radiation from the sun as well as man-made radiation you expose everyone to is making your brain function at a lower and more vulnerable density.
As alarming as it may seem, most visiting or resident intelligent species are significantly more advanced in telepathic ability than you can comprehend, and can manipulate the visual perceptions of hundreds of human beings on the surface at once, even from their own craft or subterranean city. Though with this said, most of them do so for their own protection from you and your hostile reaction to them. Most human beings are not psychologically stable enough to handle a visual or physical encounter with an extraterrestrial. They tend to panic and their survival instinct takes over leaving little ability to comprehend the encounter in its deeper significance.

Generally speaking, you are still being genetically modified, but mostly due to your own actions, and inactions through behaviour and attitude. The thoughts that you have about yourself, the foods you are modifying and consuming, the animals you eat and their excretions, the chemical changes in water composition and so on. This has much more of an influence on your genetic structure than the influence of extraterrestrials. Nevertheless, the intervention I speak of is primarily the direct physical influence from other species who did not naturally evolve on planet Earth. As I have spoken elsewhere on this, there was originally several different distinctions of man, whose characteristics differed through geographical location, climate, diet and lifestyle. The Neanderthal is a loose relative of the infamous sasquatch, or Bigfoot, who are also a part of this human heritage who walked the surface of the Earth.

There are those also who evolved differently deep underground away from the suns direct radiation and tribal conflicts. Within these original genetic distinctions there have been various interbreeding and genetic alterations that have occurred by visiting races. This should be very obvious to those with a sound scientific mind who understand it does in fact take millions of years for any one species to evolve so dramatically as human beings have. For example, much of the reptilian life you see today has evolved very little over millions of years, yet humanity has seemingly evolved ahead of its time and has now taken over the whole surface of the planet and has become the ultimate predator. This was not a natural process or product of nature’s harmonic balance unfolding, it was the result of orchestrated interference.

The interference involves a variety of different species, so it is not accurate to place blame upon one alone. The reasoning was also different in each case for their own individual motives at the time. Much has to do with compatibility between their species and yours and their ability to use other species for their benefit as humanity does with cattle and horses. Reptilians were once the arising dominant species, as you will find still in existence underground, but there was to be an uprising of warm blooded mammals, which of course you have come to represent.

The neanderthals and sasquatch were primarily reduced in number through tribal war and mass slaughter by migrating tribes. Others through interbreeding. Because they do not produce offspring as human beings do today they were rapidly depleted in number and had to relocate in isolated protective regions. Some neanderthals still exist today underground, and there still exists thousands of sasquatch in the northern hemisphere.

Species of all origins have been visiting, living upon and interacting with the planet long before human beings walked the Earth. The many thousands that have hold their own agenda concerning their own specific state of who and where they are coming from, and thusly differ in their goals, values and visions. Planet Earth exists close within the proximity of a bustling crossroad of interstellar commerce and the planet itself is rich in elemental and genetic resources. These resources can be detected from a long distance away in space. It is also known that the fate of planet Earth will ultimately have a profound effect on the rest of the cosmos and other intelligent civilisations. So many other species then have a vested interest in processes taking place upon the Earth.

In time this information I share will be common knowledge when humanity becomes a member of the cosmic brotherhood and special alliance which exists. It exists because evolved beings have learnt to recognise the values and purpose which connects and binds them together as part of a much larger cycle of events. Humanity is at present oblivious to such events since they take thousands of years to measure and detect with technology far exceeding that of this time period. As beings on other planets develop the capacity for space travel it soon becomes apparent to them that they are a part of a much larger pond of life, and that they must learn to find ways to get along with other races. In a great many cases races eventually have no choice but to rely on the aid of another race in this cosmic community when their planet atmosphere begins to deteriorate, their primary star begins to implode and their technology reaches an impasse.

There have been wars both above and upon the Earth, as well as on neighbouring planets. As small pockets of exploring species made their claim to this region of space, there was noticeable resistance between them. Beings of this nature can be very territorial, especially if another species is interfering with their agenda. There were also incidences of betrayals and uprisings against the visitors as civilisations changed faith in their Gods. Every religion of the world derives from the influence of star beings of one form or another.

The race of reptilians, who have evolved into several hundred separate distinct species, are those who are unable to enter the ‘higher’ realms, and consequently align themselves with the intention to dominate much of the physical and metaphysical universe. It is within their thought processes that they perceive themselves to be the chosen genetic model and governing force of the universe. They do not perceive themselves as doing anything wrong because they believe they were created to rule in superiority. This attitude has meant they have, for millions of years, sought to perfect themselves by taking genetic material, technology and galactic knowledge from other races, either by manipulation or by invasion. The wars that have taken place have involved devastating planetary weapons, war machines and armies built from the coercions of many, many other races and cultures. Not content with dominating the physical resonance of reality, they too occupy much of the 4th dimension where they try to infect higher vibrations with their influence. In doing this they hope to expand their landscape by corrupting other vibrations to open doorways of opportunity. So in effect, wars have been fought in a physical sense, with physical destructive space vehicles, but also wars of the mind and the soul. They have sought to tap into the blueprint of physical reality which exists in the 4th dimension and alter it themselves so that it manifests something to their favour in the 3rd dimension. This is also to say, wars have erupted between those reptilians and other races in the unseen dimensions with those of the spirit world who have tried to preserve and protect your quality and direction of life.

You will find that many species in the cosmos actually employ subservience over the more vulnerable domains. It is much more efficient to adapt another species to benefit your own than it is to destroy them. Of course this subservience is not the same as it once was in Earths past. The process is brought about usually by convincing a lesser species that joining their dominion is actually beneficial for them. Though the lesser species gets what they want, the head of the dominion wield the ultimate power and control. The head of the dominion tends to be one species, or set of species, who then align others to their own goals and purpose. If humanity falls under this dependency regime they will lose their sovereign independence forever.

Though there are many species who are now trapped within this regime, there are many who are not. These are the ones who watch, hidden both from such entities and from humanity itself, but whose influence and reach with those in the spirit world is exceedingly vast. Their wisdom is unmatched, their experience profound and their alliances deep and penetrating. Some of these beings are what are often mistaken for angels, but they are physical life forms who have the capacity to shift between universes, including that which is known as the spirit world.

You see the Earth as your habitat, as belonging to you – there are extraterrestrials who do not. They do not foster the same values, morals or thought processes that you as a human being would in the way you regard Earth. There are also subterranean species who would argue they were here before you, therefore, some insist, it is their terrestrial home. Ironically, some of the aerial craft and lights in the sky you see belong to them, and are not of extraterrestrial origin.

It would prove naive indeed to think that any extraterrestrial species would come to Earth primarily for one single species of animal – the human race. Though with this said many of them have in fact made contact with various human beings in various fields of work with a message. Other revelations of communication have also taken on other forms, such as your crop circles. It is not in their best interest to simply land on the white house lawn. They understand humanity very well for they have studied human psychology for many thousands of years. It is equally not in their best interest to come forward with their true intentions, as this would not incite a particularly favourable human response. Not that it is specifically malevolent in nature, only that their values are not aligned to yours.

There are also synthetic, technological and non-organic life in the cosmos, however you choose to term it. Just as you will similarly find small, and sometimes large, artificial planets, moons and satellites which have also been built. Some of which have the capacity to move from one point in the universe to another, much like a spacecraft. A general example of this perhaps is Iapetus. This was at one time a purposely built craft which is now in orbit around Saturn’s moon Titan. This has the outward appearance to many as just another small orbiting moon, though with closer study you will be able to identify it as an artificial structure which has been built, hence you will see a clear visible connective seam all the way around its equator. Titan itself reveals many qualities attributed to the Earth purely because many elements that made up the Earth and what is now Earths moon were dispersed through collision to orbit around Saturn.

What you may tend to find in terms of non-organic life [androids] is that many metals and other such materials within the cosmos have very organic-like properties. This is to say, there are elements in the universe which have the durability of strong metals but with the flexibility and dynamic usability of organic textures. When you then come to meet such life forms, who perhaps to your definition would be an android or robot, would actually appear very organic in texture to touch and their fluidity of motion will often be greater than your own. Many of the UFO vehicles for example you may encounter are in fact biologically grown ‘artificial’ organisms, which give the appearance to human beings as being rigid solid structures. Many of these structures, these technologies, respond directly to thought in their manoeuvres.

So what you may eventually come to find is that the more advanced societies which grow these type of life forms tend to use traded elements from other star systems through which to create greatly diversified organisms."
Old 24-07-2016, 03:32 AM
Experiencer
As far as i know of my guides, is that not every intergalactic race do have a diety as with sleeping habits and food as we human do. There are interely civilisations which just digesting light or celestial energies to sustain their physical vessel. Some doesnt even need to sleep for months, some never sleep at all depending on their spiritual development.

Not every civilisation is further advanced as we humams, we arent the only 3d race in our solar system. As example the lizzard races, as the human a great compassion for domination and destruction.

My guide told me that on mars used to many wars because of the lizzards trying to inhabit and claim the planet as their own. Mars used to be important for many ligth travelers for minerals to build aircraft. Even earth contains of matter which is important to the civilisations therefore also an interest that we humans wont destroy the planet.

Not every civilisation uses technikal aircrafts as we humans understand it. The priciple is to build it in many different layers of matter which is found troughout the space and fairly traded between the civilisations. Some aircrafts are organic almost like a living being themself. An aircraft needs to be able to travel within multiple dimensions, its like put an universe within a universe... as the earth has a earthmagnetic shield which protects the earth from junk falling into the earth atmoshere which could be destructive to earth its not simple to travel trough such barriers within the universe.

Yes we are being watched, some haveing faith into the kind and good hearted side of the human and some useing the naive human for their very own sourcery and intentions.