Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-01-2011, 02:18 AM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper
Actually funny you should mentioned tingles/butterflies, after the whole automatic writing thing happened, i went to bed later that night thinking over and over again "Stephen, is stephen right?" (i didn't want to get his/her name wrong) I KEPT thinking about him and about his name then suddenly got a tingling/ excited feeling up my spine and throughout my entire body over and over again like a constant vibration once it stopped at my head, another wave would instantly start again. After like 4 times i thought "this feels amazing but is it just me? Am i just excited about learning more about my guide". I thought then "Just go with it. It feels good who cares. Don't fight it." When i let go of resisting/questioning it, 2 more vibrated throughout my body again. When it stopped i thought "now, i'll try to make it happen myself"
I tried to create the tingles again but it was nowhere near what i had just felt. I tried again and nothing happened.

I asked him to send me a sign that it's the right name but got nothing today except for the fact that i saw my neighbour in town today with her boyfriend stephen and we were talking to them, we don't see him THAT often...i don't know if thats a sign though (just coincidence)

How do i find out if Stephen is definitely his name though? I don't want to insult him by thinking it's one name and constantly calling him that name when it's really not.
It wouldn't happen again coz it wasn't you was doing it!

Well. First of all throw away every dictionary that has the word coincidence in it. There are no coincidences in my book. Everything happens for a reason, and there was yours. You asked for confirmation and that's exactly what you got. This is where your trust comes into play.

Trust me, you WON'T be insulting him. You've GOT HIS NAME. Accept you have it.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:35 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Chuck, interesting that your guides speak to you in a different language than your native language. Did you ask them to do this or did they just do this on their own ?

Just curious then, if you dream, what language do you dream in ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

I only know one language, which is english of course, but my ancestral background, and my wide range of past lives, gives me a lot of guides who speak different languages, even their names are in different languages most of the time.
They can speak english, not that they can, but they can filter it all into english, but it becomes more confusing. You see, if they are trying to say "little wolf", in english, usually ancient native languages are backwards compared to english, and their words would be "wolf little", for example in cree
maheganus = little wolf
mahegan = wolf
us = little, and the descriptive word always comes after the object in question. So sometimes it can be confusing in the way the english sentences they have to say to me get to me, it can be backwards and/or jumbled. Not all the time though.
And there are times they just like to speak in their language i cannot understand. I try to ask them what their different language names mean, and sometimes i am lucky to obtain images of what it means, or they tell me the english version. Most times i just adapt to however they said it, but i don't always get the pronunciation right, especially when their names are long like Samahahdikeiak.
And the really ancient ones i have, even send me things in form of ancient languages, which are symbols, like hieroglyphics. How confusing is that! Oh well i'm lucky enough that they can adapt to english if they want to.

Anyway, back on topic, when i realize they can talk to me, i only use writing as a form to remember what they say.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Ciqala,

I thought your whole reply was on topic, it was about your guides speaking to you. Thank you for replying to my different languages question.

I always find it interesting the different experiences one has in regards to talking to/ with their guides. Such variety, like when one asks for a sign, such variety in the signs that people receive. The possibilities just amaze me, and of course, make me wish that some of these experiences I am reading about were mine.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction