Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Even if i dont get the sleep i want,i always feel fine the next day.I think we have programmed ourselves to think we need a certain amount of undisturbed sleep.Im gonna change my routine a bit and see what happens because its a waste of important time lying in bed for 2/3 hours waiting to fall asleep.
More new Energy this weekend ,Im spending the weekend with a powerfull Buddhist monk who channels Energy and also an Ancestor liberation ceremony to clear family Karma....i know its gonna be an important weekend for me..

I would enjoy hearing how that goes.
Old 21-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77

However I'd probably find her-his or Bashar's seminar-workshops worth experiencing to better understand what they can teach me.
I've never met-experienced any of channels in person, and would love to see them live someday.

It was on my bucket list. So as a present, my husband offered to take me to one of Abraham's outings. However, I remembered you can watch from home, so we did that instead. Usually every Saturday she is channeling somewhere.

So, there's one thing taken off the list...

Truly Abraham changed my life through, Ask and It Is Given. That came into my life when I was just beginning to start to tackle my fears and heave them overboard. I had always just got by with avoiding them. And, personally, every book I've read by a non-physical entity I have gotten something out of. They are written in layers of communication and are energetic by themselves.

I just found Lazarus (Alternate Carpark posted some of his stuff). I sent away for his first book and am excited to read it. It looks, on first glance, very heavy going, but I find if I just read through it, I don't always have to understand it the first time around, and usually by the second time I am understanding the concepts better.

So I hope you get to see someone "live" channel someday. It can be a life changing experience to be in that energy.
Old 21-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless

So I hope you get to see someone "live" channel someday. It can be a life changing experience to be in that energy.

Frankly seeing Eckhart Tolle on Oprah's free 10 week web seminar was just that...
It open me to a level of stillness I'd rarely experienced. so easily.

Yeah I agree an extended presentation is worth doing.

I purchased Drunvalo's 5day workshop on dvd and it was nearly as useful as being there.

These guys rarely visit the US midwest so any recorded presentation is nice to afford-experience.

Kryon's dvd presentations of workshops are fairly cheap as well.
Bashar's also I think ......under $50

Old 22-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Master

Abraham's was $74.50, if I remember correctly. And since we both got to watch it :) it was a 2 for 1 dealy.
Old 22-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Henri77

BTW I just discovered this site, free legal downloads of many long (full) Bashar presentations
http://archive.org/details/BasharCollectedVideo2011

couldn't see Kryon listed there however....or any other channels discussed here (in a quick search)

If anyone knows of free (long) channeled presentations by these folks,, pls share. Just to experience a full session. Kryon, others.

Most Kryon video downloads run $10-$50 1-4 hrs. Audio somewhat less, at his site.

Now if someone would only offer these as cheap one time rentals instead of purchase.... we all could benefit more. Like Netflix-Amazon does

$74 is well over a weeks groceries for me .... these days... but yeah shared with friends,,doable
Old 22-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Henri77

Channeling for Dummies
it was inevitable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsThJ8naQgo

by Spirit Science ..... entertaining, funny & VERY informative (including communication w/animals)
just came across this cool and apparently quite accurate video primer

An amazing amount of info in 15 minutes,

hope this isn't drifting too far off Kryon topic ...

Last edited by Henri77 : 22-09-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 24-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
BTW I just discovered this site, free legal downloads of many long (full) Bashar presentations
http://archive.org/details/BasharCollectedVideo2011

couldn't see Kryon listed there however....or any other channels discussed here (in a quick search)

If anyone knows of free (long) channeled presentations by these folks,, pls share. Just to experience a full session. Kryon, others.

Most Kryon video downloads run $10-$50 1-4 hrs. Audio somewhat less, at his site.

Now if someone would only offer these as cheap one time rentals instead of purchase.... we all could benefit more. Like Netflix-Amazon does

$74 is well over a weeks groceries for me .... these days... but yeah shared with friends,,doable

Thanks for that link.There is a lot on that site that i haven`t seen.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Sungirl

Hey there

Does anyone know of a Kryon forum? I have questions on which channels to listen to next.

Thanks
Old 07-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
Hey there

Does anyone know of a Kryon forum? I have questions on which channels to listen to next.

Thanks

Hi,

The audio messages are at this link.
https://www.kryon.com/k_freeaudio.html

The messages which are transcribed to written form are here.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25.html

If you are new to Kryon and wish to read the 5 core messages, those are here.
http://www.kryon.com/k_25b.html

There is also an index for questions and answers.
http://kryon.com/inspiritmag/archive...hiveindex.html

I hope all these links are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Sungirl

Hi John

Thanks for the links, however I have found those and I have listened to the beginners handbook a couple of times and I have the text on my kindle so I can read the updated versions. However, there are so many more and I assume (possibly wrongly) that as things change the newer ones become more relevant than the older ones. This is why I was looking for some guidance. I don't want to go in on the wrong level. I am still learning about this... so I was looking for a group of people who study Kryon's messages for guidance.

Thanks heaps anyway tho *hugs*