Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Master

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Master

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Master

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Master
I prefer to stay in the Light .. :) and will fight to stay there lol

Blessings
:)

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Badger1777

Genuinely no offense intended here to anyone, but @Null void, this doesn't sound like a spirit communicating with you. It sounds like plain and simple schitzophrenia, which incidentally is one of the most common illnesses, especially in late teens to early twenties.

It reads to me like this is just you realising things, as we all do, especially when we open our minds through meditation. Except you've inadvertantly attached an actual voice to your inner awareness.

I have some ideas about what's going on, but I don't want to share them because I'm simply not qualified in handling this. Over the years I've been close to a few people that have suffered a mental illness, and often the best intentions back fire, to the detriment of the person you're trying to help, so I'm not going to. All I can say is, at least consider the possibility that you might need to seek qualified medical attention rather than simply assuming that this is something spiritual.
Old 16-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Master
With Respect To Badger ..I do not believe Null Void has a mental disorder at all. IMO ..People always knock what they have not experienced.

Look at Jesus .

Null Void Is Sharing a Journey ..Let's Respect That.

It may not be ours ..but to combine knowledge in truth ..is a kinda wise I think ..and To kick to the curb negative thoughts is a grand idea :)

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
With Respect To Badger ..I do not believe Null Void has a mental disorder at all. IMO ..People always knock what they have not experienced.

Look at Jesus .

Null Void Is Sharing a Journey ..Let's Respect That.

It may not be ours ..but to combine knowledge in truth ..is a kinda wise I think ..and To kick to the curb negative thoughts is a grand idea :)

While we're respecting each other's opinions, lets not lose sight of the fact that if I'm right, then all this encouragement to pursue these conversations with the unknown will actually be taking a human being deeper and deeper into mental illness. Sometimes people go so far that they can't come back. I wouldn't want it on my conscience to think I may have contributed to someone's demise like that, as I'm sure nobody would.

Let's just remember, its not a game. You might be right, I might be right. That doesn't matter. Null void needs to know, not us. Its his/her life.
Old 16-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Null void

Smiler, what are these images, first two i dont get it, the last two are of a ghost i think. The last one with creepy red hands, thats something scary. Is that really a ghost?? I think second one have clouds with specific shape.. I dont know.

Badger, i forgot schitzophrenia. Someone called me a *******schitzophreniac.
I can assure you badger that i am not schitzophreniac, if unable to spell this name of disease is a disease then i have one from long time :)

At the begining i did considered this as a mental disorder. if you read my first part i have already described about treatment from psychiatrist. It didnt help. What my doctor said that i was in depression of something, under a deep burden, which was not the case. I cant think of any reason to get depressed, until he contacted me. I got fairly irritated when the contacts started. Depression came when i came to know about my uncle. It was patch of 2 months nothing more. And schitzophrenic dont get to know knowledge which they didnt knew in first place. So,dont worry about me being a schitzophreniac, do i talk like one?
Old 16-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Master
Badger ..Kindly I am not encouraging Null Void nor telling Null Void he /she has a mental disorder..also I think and Null Void please correct me if I am incorrect. That this has been going on for a number of years.
There is marked difference between chemical imbalances of the mind and the energies in Meta physic's.
I am sharing in the thread as you Are Badger.

Badger are you saying I am contributing to some one's demise?

I don't share theory I share what I know spiritually via experience.

I am not judging what you say either Badger ok?

Regards

[While we're respecting each other's opinions, lets not lose sight of the fact that if I'm right, then all this encouragement to pursue these conversations with the unknown will actually be taking a human being deeper and deeper into mental illness. Sometimes people go so far that they can't come back. I wouldn't want it on my conscience to think I may have contributed to someone's demise like that, as I'm sure nobody would.

Let's just remember, its not a game. You might be right, I might be right. That doesn't matter. Null void needs to know, not us. Its his/her life. ]

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 16-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Master
Null Void ..The Energies show Light and Dark ..Basically. I am happy to discuss it in a PM.
The Hand By the way came out of the Red Orb ..Is it a holographic image Or from a thought Form..Or a Being. It does not matter what matters is that it is not staying at my place lol.
The Red Orb came in fast because some one was Angry.

Remember Like attracts Like.

A Soul chooses their life path here on Earth...and there are many dimensions far more than the *minion said. It is endless.
It has been said that children ( who came with a light mission) and teenagers can be vulnerable to attacks by certain lower level beings..to take them off path. Whether this is true or Not I am Not to say.
But it is interesting .

The first photo is Light shining over the orbs over a creek.

The second photo .. " I was told when walking Love was here".and I took The photo at the park ( so It is special to me) .

I don't post many photo's on here as my friend Isle Walker will Tell you :) (hi IW )

Love and Light

quote~by Bernard/George