Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Makoorakoo

yes i notice i contradict myself in other posts and the simple fact is because im slowly getting what i need to know. In order to explain my behaviour would be difficult because i cant put my behaviour into words.

peace out love and blessings to all
Old 05-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Makoorakoo

to soulblade

it is difficult for things to be illusions when there are more than one in my party in most of these cases, especially when one i know has a strong gift in psychic clarvoyance

peace out blessings nd love to all
Old 05-11-2006, 11:14 PM
kundalini

Well, that's a fine explanation makoorakoo, although I do not say it lends weight to your words.

Hi Soulblade, I already acknowledged that it came down to personal experiences. One thing I would like to ask you please is why do you refer to yourself as an half-angel?

Thanks for reading,

Kundalini.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account
i'd like to know too please
Old 05-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Soulblade

i refer to myself as half angel because i am half human aswell... i stil bear human emotions and traits and think like one... so i cant be a full angel but i know i am half way there as i have the gifts of an angel... no human being in my expiernces can be a full angel... you can border on one but you still always keep a human attitude because of the world we live in.... i cant lose human logic and rational thinking... and until i lose those things and become at one with the light i am only half of what i should be.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:48 PM
auricman

we know we are half angel because when we look back into our past lifes and such we see that there are 2 sets of lifes. along with confermation from the angels and other beings we have come to belive that mine and soulblades soul is made up of 2 souls that have merged, one that was an angel and one that was human untill a few years before this life.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:55 PM
kundalini

Fair enough. I respect your beliefs, but you do know that as well as logic and rational thinking being human traits, creativity and inspiration and those activities that are considered to be right-brain, are also human traits...
Old 05-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Soulblade

no human traits are things such as jealousy and greed which plague the world. And rational thinking does not truly take into account of outside forces and paranormal effetcs as they cannot be fully explained. Logic to me is when you use science to explain something rather than taking all views into account.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:01 AM
kundalini

Sorry Soulblade but all traits that humans display be that love, creativity, happiness, greed, jealousy, envy are ALL human traits. Also logic is not just about scientific views. Logic and creativity need to balanced in equal measure.

Kundalini.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:03 AM
tiltjlp

OK, now if you two are going to believe that you're half-angels, I hope you don't mind if I choose to believe that you're both half-baked. Or would that be a half-sin on my part?

Half-John
Closed Thread