Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 26-01-2011, 02:44 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

WOOW, you just took this into a whole new level, too much info to conceive at once, I have no Idea how to reply to that, I was already having trouble with the "instantaneous time" thing, but I think I get it.

Thanks for illustrating your Ideas, have to say this is a whole new angle for me, thanks for sharing.

ecstacy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstacy
You were speaking about truth. "a reality was created where you did wait for him on the corner!" A reality was not created, you might have thought "What if I did go and wait for him on 'the corner'..." however, that is not a truth.

If I understood themaster right, it is a truth, but in a parallel moment, where he went and waited for his friend, I think!
Old 26-01-2011, 02:54 PM
ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecstasy
Ok, you just started talking about a script. If there was a script, would you be talking about it?
And I suppose you can look at Osama Bin Laden as a good person- you know- if you like the idea of murdering people...

its 85% played out which happens to contain all deaths all disasters etc
and if ya want to get really technical about the other 15% thats controlled as well
but ya right maybe not every word written which wouldnt be 15%
but if ya want to go further it could well be, depends whos writeing it.

good luck

love all
Old 26-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Ecstasy

But that didn't really happen. A parellel moment? Like, a thought?... A thought is not a truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraiyaNOmonogatari
WOOW, you just took this into a whole new level, too much info to conceive at once, I have no Idea how to reply to that, I was already having trouble with the "instantaneous time" thing, but I think I get it.

Thanks for illustrating your Ideas, have to say this is a whole new angle for me, thanks for sharing.

ecstacy,

If I understood themaster right, it is a truth, but in a parallel moment, where he went and waited for his friend, I think!
Old 26-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Ecstasy

I suppose I'd like to read more of what you mean by theirs a truth behind waiting on the corner when you really didn't "but you did." Because, you didn't. Their/there was no waiting on the corner. You might have thought about waiting on the corner, but you didn't. So, their/there is no truth to you waiting on the corner at all.
Old 26-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Ecstasy

What?.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ether
its 85% played out which happens to contain all deaths all disasters etc
and if ya want to get really technical about the other 15% thats controlled as well
but ya right maybe not every word written which wouldnt be 15%
but if ya want to go further it could well be, depends whos writeing it.

good luck

love all
Old 26-01-2011, 03:13 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Quote:
But that didn't really happen. A parellel moment? Like, a thought?... A thought is not a truth.

I think when he said he would meet his friend, two parallel times were created, one where he didn't (the one he is in right now), and another were he did, and that time line continued with a different scenario because of that event.

And so on and so forth with every event that has different possibilities, time lines keep spreading and spreading.

but again, I don't really know Ecstasy, I don't fully understand it myself. lol
Old 26-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Ecstasy

Maybe in thought form. Like, you can think about alternatives. Ultimately, it is not a reality in any way, because it didn't really happen. You can think about it, however that is it. You thinking that you just split into different "parellel worlds" and have no knowledge of it even though it's you... puzzles me.
A different time line... Lol. You think that a different time line was created where that scenario really happened. Lol. And continues. Lol. Are you there? No. Is it really happening? No. Lol. Are you in two places at once? No. Lol.
Old 26-01-2011, 03:54 PM
themaster

Quote:
Are you in two places at once? No. Lol.
We are multi-dimensional beings, we are in many places at once.. under the concept of "oneness" I am you and you are me.. and we are every being on this planet.. (just cause you don't have conscious awareness of your other incarnations/lives doesn't make it so )

Bashar's 2nd rule for all realities (that their aware of)

The one is all, the all are one
Quote:
Bashar has stated that..

"everything in the imagination is real! It exists somewhere, somehow"

So rather than imagining a image of "harry potter" and invalidating it as make believe you might realize that you are seeing another version of you in this reality or another

If you wold like to learn more.. this might be helpful and sounds good..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0WPEIvuLKs
Old 26-01-2011, 04:37 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Ecstasy, you don't have to agree, I don't, but I understand and respect themaster's view, and that's why I'm here, to learn about peoples views, and share mine.

I personally believe that there is only one reality or dimension, and God only knows what was, what is, what will be, and what isn't whatever way it could be.

what do you believe?
Old 26-01-2011, 05:42 PM
themaster

Quote:
Ecstasy, you don't have to agree
agreement is optional

However, just make sure when you disagree it's not from a negative place
Quote:
I personally believe that there is only one reality or dimension
And you might a lot a closer to the idea I was talking about as.. defining.. this is my life and I "know what, I know"