Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Guide

Yes, thank you for your answers. It makes sense trying something once out of curiosity, but this is a repeat pattern. He said he does this with all his girlfriends or has never not done it. He seems to think most women would do it so I was curious if that was so.
Old 19-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle
Yes, thank you for your answers. It makes sense trying something once out of curiosity, but this is a repeat pattern. He said he does this with all his girlfriends or has never not done it. He seems to think most women would do it so I was curious if that was so.

Also, whether or not anyone else would do it is really beside the point. I was always kind of curious...sounds like you are most definitely NOT. Trust your heart, and don't get pushed into anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. This guy will continue to seek out threesomes since he seems to enjoy them. So if you are with him, he'll be thinking about them and will continue to try to encourage you to as well. And if you give into someone like that to please them or let yourself get talked into that, you'll be compromising your feelings. No one wants to feel like that, you'll just feel dirty afterward.

I tried them out of my own free will and choice. That's why they remain a positive experience for me.

I am truly glad you stuck up for yourself. I don't think you're a "prude" at all. You're just YOU and honest with that.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 19-04-2013, 07:26 PM
missrachel300

Quote:

Sometimes little boys with big, fragile egos like to lie about their sex lives too.
Old 19-04-2013, 07:42 PM
VivianZ

I stumbled across this one and it made me laugh. About a year ago, my husband told me his fantasy was to watch me with another woman. ***?
I told him there was no way, but he started to push it more and more (only when we were in bed) I worried that he might talk me into it because we have a very adventurous and active sex life as it is.
We still haven't gone that far because, although curious, I'm really not THAT interested in it. But what I have realized, is, that the thought for him is a huge turn on.
Once in a while he will bring it up and I'll tell you what ~ just verbally playing along with his fantasy has made me exhausted, if you know what I mean....
I think it's a little early to be bringing this up in any relationship unless he knows you are clearly into that. You're not a prude.
Old 19-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivianZ
About a year ago, my husband told me his fantasy was to watch me with another woman. ***?

I read an advice column about threesomes, which stated the majority of couples who participate do not last.

Trixie- Did you keep in touch with the parties afterwards? Were they strangers or friends?
Old 19-04-2013, 09:37 PM
VivianZ

I agree Twinkle. And since my husband and I have been married 20 years, I guess I will chalk it all up to wondering what it would be like with another person after all that time.
He will have to divorce me first before we find out.
Old 19-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Niebla0007

Cool Just be cool

Quote:
I guess I would get mad at most men, then. Well, this man did not know me very well before he brought this up. So, I should have been mad?

There are men who just like trying their luck at every given opportunity.
But my immediate reaction when being asked for a threesome is just a joke, I do not take it too seriously.

Like somebody's mentioned thought about this already about being serious with you - I wouldn't think the guy is serious in pursuing a serious relationship with me if I have been asked like that. And what I look for in a guy is sincerity and I make it clear to my suitors what I want-a guy serious with me.
I did get asked a number of times by phone, and in person directly by the GF of the guy while he was eyeing me out but I just laugh and replied in jokes .

Old 19-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I read an advice column about threesomes, which stated the majority of couples who participate do not last.

Trixie- Did you keep in touch with the parties afterwards? Were they strangers or friends?

The men were acquaintances. I don't recommend sex with complete strangers, I am very fortunate that nothing bad ever happened to me.

I knew the guy from the other threesome pretty well, his girlfriend not at all. I talked a little off and on with the guy, I'm sure we'd be friendly if we saw each other on the street. But we did not keep up contact, no. As to whether or not the couple is still together, I have no idea.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 20-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixiewilbury
I knew the guy from the other threesome pretty well, his girlfriend not at all.

It is strange you did not know his girlfriend, but she was the one contacting you to make arrangements instead of the guy who knew you.

I really liked the guy, but I could not tell him for awhile. By the time I let him know I was interested, I found out he had a new girlfriend. He said he usually did not move as fast, but let me know his girlfriend was bisexual so it was okay for us to have a threesome. If it was any other guy, I would probably laugh it off. By then, I liked him for awhile so it broke my heart.
Old 20-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Threesome?

That means you need someone else to excite you because the one your with does not.....unless your the third party....who usually is just a prop.