Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Free_Spirit1983

Hi, I've just read your post and the situation your in sounds awful..

There are crystals which transform negative energy into positive and also guard against psychic attack - Like tourmaline for example..

Also I do shamanic healing and extraction work - if there's an intrusive energy / entity involved it can be removed easily. Or if there's a chord or crystalised energy that too can be removed.. I will stress that I have never had anyone come to me for psychic attack so it's not something I'm familiar with but am happy to offer healing sessions for free if you feel it may help..

Hope you find peace from this awful situation

Much love x
Old 27-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Purpleswirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Oddly enough I too was telepathically manipulated by someone from a foriegn country recently. From Scottland to be exact, or so he says, he's also from Canada, his claims of whom he works for and what he does can't be substanciated.

Not sure how he came by his phychic talents, but they certainly took over my life for a while, it was very scary, I have a lot of compassion for your situation. I too had no idea such a thing could happen and wouldn't have believed it if someone told me. It was a life altering event for me. I believed for a while it was my Twin Flame and so allowed it in my misunderstanding and this gave him much free reign.

Like you I only tell of it in places like this where there are others who might understand such things are actually real and do happen. Through the internet we've open ourselves up to countries which have traditions we've never even heard of, oral traditions of arcane powers and ancient knowledge, not all use this knowledge in love based ways. Some use it for narfarious purposes and for their own pleasure.
There is much in this existance we are very nieve of. Fear not though, you are neither alone nor without unseen protection. =D
I can't believe you had the exact same experience as me!!! This guy was using psychic seduction technqiues and he is also from Scotland!
Old 27-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Master
That's disturbing.....please tell me he doesn't claim to be (will PM you) Yes, definite psychic seduction techniques and high powered ones at that, real eye opener it was. I had no idea such tings were possible.
Old 27-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Knower
I went through this SAME experiences. It's so amazing to see that we really are all connected and that people do get it. At the time, however, I was told that I had the problem because I couldn't prove to anyone that it was really happening. I was the one who needed counseling and all this nonsense from the people that were so-called spiritual. I felt all alone!!! But it was a lesson for me! I had to learn to trust the higher power to see me through. I also learned to love the attackers, both of them (it was different times). One was an ex-best friend that I divorced:) And the other was my best friend's self-identified twin flame that he's divorcing. In both cases, I was shown in dreams. These dreams were not based on fear because I honestly fear no one. I prayed and prayed in both situations because it was a spiritual war. With friends like these, who needs enemies? Lol

Oh-- and they were CONFIRMED to be indeed true. All I had to do was ask and trust. All you have to do is ask and trust. That's all!!

Love,
GL
Old 28-03-2013, 06:01 PM
TruthSayer

Angel1 Good Advice!

Message to Peace of Mind from my guides from God:
You have gotten a lot of good advice in this thread so far, especially from CrystalSong. The scriber here (Julia) was also a victim of telepathic/astral sexual seduction.

Your sister has fallen victim to the evil ones you mentioned. The difficulty here is that it is also her karma from two past lives as a witch, I am so sorry. She will struggle a while longer, and must learn to love others before herself, to forgive her enemies, and to endure her karma until she has done this. She will need spells broken for her, and layers of spells of protection. You are dealing with a Shadow Alchemist that has the power to cast spells and manipulate people using shadow entities. Your sister's adherence to opening her heart and helping other people will show the Masters that she has learned that she would NEVER, EVER (again) do this thing to other people that has been done to her. Her karma can be shortened, and Jesus is merciful to a prodigal child. In the meantime, you keep loving her and protecting yourself and your mother.

You have not earned this torment, and the Shadow Alchemist that has been playing games with you and your sister is amassing a horrific karmic return.

It would be really nice if an online Light Alchemist would do some spells of protection for you. (My hands are tied here as I do not have this archetype.) Follow CrystalSong's advice with sincerity, because you are getting an education foreshadowing your Alchemist archetype, which will awaken in ten years or so. Because of that, you must endure some psychic manipulation, AND THIS IS NOT KARMIC, and then you will become a careful White Alchemist of high integrity because you have experienced and witnessed the horror and destructive power of evil alchemy (black magic).

The gifted archetypes include training that submerses people that have them into the Shadow of their gift to teach them compassion and expertise: All evolving Alchemists must endure spells put upon them, all evolving Healers must be wounded to the edge of death, all evolving Exorcists must endure entity attachments, and all evolving Shapeshifters must go insane for while because other dimensions intrude upon the shared reality here. Study Alchemy.
End of message.

I will send you and your mother remote healings to help.
If you would like an archetypal reading, please post a request on my thread: "Know Thyself" Readings in the Reading Forum.
Hugs! Julia the TruthSayer
Old 25-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Residue

So is this fixed yet?
I wonder if your emotional judgements against this guy are having a negative effect.
What made it all start? So you had no previous knowledge of him and he just started attacking you, you believe?
I would have a totally different suggestion for you to do. Stop saying the guy is evil and bad. That just makes him feel judged and makes anger in his heart.
You need to find the initial reason of why "he" started doing it. Ask him. Apologise for any little thing you may have done. Most people are reasonable and rational. Ask him what you did that upset him if anything, then try to honestly understand how it's effected him. It takes two to tango.
My guess is your fear and judgements, labeling him as evil and such from the start for trying to seduce your sister makes him have a negative identity which you have given too him so he feels angry that you think hes evil. Isn't that what guys are supposed to do? Seduce girls?
Love and forgiveness for the situation.
Don't just try to heal yourself. Make it better for all parties involved.

You mentioned in the first line he is evil. Judge the ACTION not the person. Why did you think that? What did he first do? Somewhere along the line you have formed this 'judgement' of him, and who are you to judge? Who am I to judge? People don't appreciate being judged in general. We prefer forgiveness. We know we did wrong but pls, don't label us.

So many religions teach the need for being equal amoungst good and evil.
When investigated deeply, your accusation of evil, may actually be his desire for sex, desire for power, desire for attention, love and affection. There is probably a rational explanation which would make you understand him differently and change your opinion of him being 'evil'.

Gee wizz, imagine someone thought you were evil and warned their sibling to keep away from you. It's offensive, and he's obviously got some powers. Revenge is not an uncommon thing in the world.

Have an honest talk to him. Say, look, are you angry at me? Why? If you think he did something bad, tell him, and he'll respond.

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself. It's not understood well but it's such an important spiritual law.
If you did something, would you prefer to be told you're bad, or do you prefer the person to say, why did you do it? Find out your reason and be forgiving and understanding? Do you prefer forgiveness when you do something or judgement?
Forgiveness is respectful, it's honest because it knows the truth that humans make mistakes, it lets you feel ok because the other person is choosing to let go of the situation and still love you, faults and all. It's a choice to accept the misdeeds someone does or not too. Who are we to hold grudges? Are we not also imperfect beings?

For the future, I immediately recommend you start a program of self improvement. Some people practice for like ten hours a day. The important thing is to set a time, minimum 5 minutes per day, and do that amount of work every day minimum and it will quickly grow. Do this in preparation for the next time in your life where you are in a situation you are not prepared for.

Get the head start on life. Cause one things for sure, something will happen one day, so try to prepare now.

Lots of love and peace. Lets all try to help each other...
Old 25-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Master
Read the entire post. She's never met the guy, it's someone her sister dated briefly, he's involved in a band and the band is practicing dark arts, they feed on others energies and can do it remotely also. There's implications of this happening to other women/people associated with the band also.
Old 25-04-2013, 07:06 PM
InCarna

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceofmind
I need urgent help with a situation that’s happening between me and a very close relative with whom I share the place where I live.

First I have three questions

1. Is it possible to terminate an unwanted telepathic connection and how? Please keep in mind, this person is a master of evil.
2. Can a telepath make contact through a close person’s energy?
3. Is it possible for a telepath to send sexual messages without the receiver’s consent?

Now, my story:

My sister and I were very close. We shared mostly everything. Several years ago she succeeded is making a telepathic contact with a very evil telepath, I warned her to get away from him but she insisted he was her soul mate. Sometime later, she started blaming me because he was calling my name in her head (she listens to him). Later she accused me telling me he was sending sexual telepathic messages while I was sleeping and that I was making contact with him. I thought that she was going insane; I feared it could be Schizophrenia, I didn't believe her. However, about two weeks ago, I started feeling weird. My hands moved alone like by an external force, I started having nightmares. I would wake up with a rapid heart beating, a pressure in my genitals, well I felt someone was sucking the life out of me. I decided to believe in what she said, reluctantly (after several fights and assaults on her part) I accepted that someone was imposing energy on me and taking away mine.

I swear I didn’t contact this person. However, my so called sibling insists that a telepathic connection CANNOT be made without the consent of the receiver (me in this case). She is telling me awful things calling me <snip>, saying I don't want to stop it, and a lot of other things. She says is my fault.

Meanwhile, I’m going insane, because I didn’t know such a thing could exist. I’m terrified to go to sleep now. I'm trying to fight with this thing whatever it is and getting constant blames from my sister. I want to move out but I don't have the money now.

I have tried praying, the bubble of light around the aura, grounding, affirmations, mantras, saying NO to his contact. I'm not a well versed person in telepathy and I have never experimented with it. I'm so afraid.

Any suggestions? I really need this situation solved. I feel exhausted already.

Thank you forever…

(edited by SF staff)

Yes it's possible to force a connection on the unwilling and more, but don't curl up in fear, deep breaths, you can do this. You're going to need either a crash course in psychic self defense or someone good at kicking butt spiritually, because just severing the connection doesn't mean it'll stay away - if the person is skilled enough and psychotic enough to force the connection in the first place, you repeatedly snipping it won't matter.

Short version, however...in summary, if you can feel out the ways they're connecting to you, if you can find them, then you can target the connections and defend yourself.

For Example: Let's say you get into a meditative state and start to feel the energies around you. You notice what looks like a tendril, branch, tentacle, whatever you want to call it, plugged in at the side of your head. You "snip" the connection, but reach out and hold onto it for a second with an iron grip, not letting it run away and hide. And then you picture about a thousand searing hot knives jabbing into that psychic tendril. You hold up that arm near your face almost like you'd hold a can-and-string up to talk into it, and you loudly proclaim: "STAY, AWAY, OR NEXT TIME I WON'T BE SO NICE." Then you picture a great stone tower with spikes raising up and surrounding you.

Sometimes they'll come back for more or won't get the message, and sometimes you won't manifest it very well (but practice makes perfect). If they come back, do the same thing but with two thousand blades. You'll find that nobody is very interested in psychically messing with someone if they find themselves getting a screaming migraine every time they try. You can't play nice with psychic bullies, you give an inch they take a mile.

Also your sister sounds like a real piece of work. Tell her to get over herself. Not your fault that her man was a psychic sicko.
Old 25-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceofmind
Any suggestions?

From my experience I can say that you don't need to struggle with dark energies. They are just shadows. You can't defeat a shadow. But demons or whoever it is are all afraid of light. It kills them. Thus, your best choice will be to make a close relationship with someone like Mother Mary. Talk to her mentally, call her name, admire her beauty and purity, etc. Don't pay attention to advances of dark forces. They have their power and influence as long as you believe in such a power. I don't think that the guy is human. I don't know anyone who is able to do such things by himself/herself. However witches often use evil spirits to achieve their goals. Sounds like you are possessed.
Old 25-04-2013, 07:36 PM
InCarna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Here
From my experience I can say that you don't need to struggle with dark energies. They are just shadows. You can't defeat a shadow. But demons or whoever it is are all afraid of light. It kills them. Thus, your best choice will be to make a close relationship with someone like Mother Mary. Talk to her mentally, call her name, admire her beauty and purity, etc. Don't pay attention to advances of dark forces. They have their power and influence as long as you believe in such a power. I don't think that the guy is human. I don't know anyone who is able to do such things by himself/herself. However witches often use evil spirits to achieve their goals. Sounds like you are possessed.

Don't need Mother Mary to beam light for you - you can beam it yourself. Conjuring searing white energy is a sure bet with anything dark, it tends to annoy them at the very least (and annoyance can sometimes be enough of a deterrent). That being said, if Mother Mary works for you or some other entity, it may serve to create enough annoyance from light energy for some attackers to be deterred - really it depends on their strength, determination, and motives. Most people will find this to help because they won't really find themselves coming across the kind of crazy attackers against which light-based entities are a flimsy defense. Assuming OP is correct in her concern that she's dealing with a guy sufficiently gifted psychically to not only force a connection but even pseudo-possess her like that (I know someone who can do it - you don't mess with him, is all I'm going to say), it's highly likely that Mother Mary, Jesus, Metatron, angels, fairies, and/or love - any of that stuff - won't be a good defense. The guy needs a good dose of spiritual facepunch instead (or some serious shielding), or he'll just laugh it off and keep it up. Let's say someone attacks Person A in "real life" on the street - should person A hug him while he continues to wail on them, or should Person A defend themselves (or call someone who can)? If you call for help and someone walks up and says to the attacker, "It's okay, Mr. Attacker, because I love you just the way you are" you think he'll stop? Or if they come shine a flashlight in his eyes? No, he won't stop until someone gives him a few bruises or some mace, handcuffs/restrains him, or shields you (such as retreating to a locked bathroom). Spiritual attacks are not much different at all from real attacks; the idea is the same.

Humans can do this sort of stuff with enough training or natural ability, however it is uncommon, and those who do it tend to let the power get to their heads and be jerks about it because they get proud and stupid about it. Most people agree with you in believing that humans can't do it, but then some unlucky folks come across a situation like OP is in and learn the truth the hard way and never know what to do about it. But most people won't have to deal with it anyway or don't know enough to spot it, either, and they are best left blissfully ignorant because it's just not worth the arguments and debates and attacks they tend to start up when their perception of reality is challenged by new events that don't fit their previous little box.

Just my two cents on the matter. Hoping OP can fix it.

Let us know if you're still having trouble, OP - I might find some time to pay your attacker a visit or conjure a good shield for ya if you'd like. I don't take kindly to psychic punks who think they can bully whoever they want with their abilities; it's dishonorable and disgusting and gives people like me a bad name. I've seen it happen too many times and it makes me very sad. Hope you're doing ok.