Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 31-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Experiencer

Wink

Quote:
An ancient saying teaches us that when we try to calm the water we just stir it, but if we let it be it calms all by itself in time. All these different ideas of weaving the cloth in different directions to make it perfect creates the opposite of all the great intension. The world does not need a change in action but a change in perception. If we all start to see the cloth as perfect we will have no need to change it towards perfection because it already is perfect just the way it is and so has it always been and will always be... then we have a cloth that embraces all the diversity of the world in all its beauty.

I'm down with that, so just let nature takes it course and go with the flow, let it be.

I'm so much happier knowing that, saved me from stirring the pot of water, that didn't need stirring.

Did I say that your a genius?

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 31-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
Did I say that your a genius?

Or maybe just lazy
Old 09-01-2013, 03:52 AM
TruthSayer

Angel1 Message from Spirit

My intuitive research gave me this explanation, and I have no "outside authority" to claim as its source, just my Guides from God.

The Lightworkers are a select group of previously ascended masters that have the opportunity to participate in the transitions of The End Times into The New Age of Enlightenment. There are a majority of devolving souls on Earth that simply are not suited to do the missions given to the Lightworkers. Not every Lightworker is awakening to their great missions, but there is still time.

The First Wavers came in earliest, and have invested decades of training to become teachers and WayShowers to the other Lightworkers. They are ancient souls, and every one of them must endure some kind of martyrdom, in service of humanity.

The Second Wavers are the parents of the Indigo and Crystal Children, a very important mission.

The Third Wavers have very intense missions in The End Times. Most of them will not bear children because they have this important work to do.

The Indigo Children are super talented in at least one arena: intuition, art, music, super-intelligence, athletics, etc. They bear many gifts of spirit, and do have different genetics. They can easily communicate telepathically with each other 'round the world.

The Wavers and Indigo Children all bear some past life karma to pay down. The Crystal Children are pure souls with no karma, and with superior talents and gifts. They are the greatest martyrs, healers, alchemists, artists, prophets and teachers. They will be the leaders in the future.

Scribed by Julia Big Hug