Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 18-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Guide
I would love to return to the Hellenistic Period during the Ptolemaic Dynasty. I loved Egypt and would like to live that life again. I had a special person during that life that I have since not connected with as we did in that life.

Thank you for the interesting question and the opportunity to remember a time period that was so special to me.

Peace and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
Old 25-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Pinkroses

I would go back to the late 1980s -- good music, good times and lots of wonderful memories. I would do all the things I regret never doing and say all of the things I should have said. I would tell someone who passed away that I love him because I was too afraid to say it back then and he never really knew how I felt.
Old 28-03-2013, 06:00 AM
Master

This is going to sound silly, but near where I used to live, I read this little plaque at a local historical building about a Native American tribe who lived there and the food was very abundant, the living was easy, it said. So they had much free time to relax and just chill out. They were known for being very mellow, peaceful and "lazy". Well, I am lazy so sounds good to me, sounds like the life to me: living close to nature, having lots of free time to do whatever you want (within the limits of that time and place and its resources - story telling, dancing, music, art, exploring, whatever). They grew and ate all kinds of melons. Mmm... my favorite food. lol And I've always had an interest in American Indian cultures and have some Native ancestry. So I'd like to spend some time in that culture, at least for a little while, to see what it's really like.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Victorianwaltergirl

Color

The 60's...the "hippie" era...flowers in your hair, flowers everywhere. Sunshine, feminist movement, the british revolution, other mixes of music; soul, pop, rock n roll...Yup 60's for me.
Old 21-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Pathfinder

The fifties, definitely. And the first thing I'd do was go to a Johnny Cash concert. And then Elvis (audience kissessssss!). And I'd dance all day long, and go to outdoor cinema's with guys with jelly rolls and pompadours and D.A.'s.. Ahhh. :)
Old 21-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Knower
I think I'd probably go back to either the 70's or 90's for sure. Both were kind of failed social revolutions here in the US (more so the early 70's) and I could have probably made a difference.

If it wasn't modern I'd like to go back to the times of the Aztecs and Mayan people respectively.
Old 22-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Deactivated Account

If it was the modern era I'd love the 60s to 70s...hmmm dance some Disco!!! Sometimes I feel like I lived in those times, it seems familiar.

But if it was a much older time I'd go back to the 18th or 19th hundreds. Oh the clothes! I wish I could wear them again, and it's funny because when I see movies from that period there's some longing in my heart.
Old 22-07-2013, 01:42 AM
LittleFeathers2

If it was an era to go back to live in I would choose to remain in Scotland but I would go back to when life was simple and people lived in tune with mother nature.... To the 13th century to the time of Sir William Wallace.

If I was to go back in time to learn then I would choose the time period of Atlantis to learn from their mistakes.
Old 22-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkroses
I would go back to the late 1980s -- good music, good times and lots of wonderful memories. I would do all the things I regret never doing and say all of the things I should have said. I would tell someone who passed away that I love him because I was too afraid to say it back then and he never really knew how I felt.
I love the 80s and 90s and 70s era.
Old 22-07-2013, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorianwaltergirl
The 60's...the "hippie" era...flowers in your hair, flowers everywhere. Sunshine, feminist movement, the british revolution, other mixes of music; soul, pop, rock n roll...Yup 60's for me.
yes hippies are awsome alot of activism in the early 60s i wish to be apart of a movement