Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Kapitan_Prien

LoL...Well I can't say my hair is 'dark', nor my eyes...although both are brown. *laughs*

Actually with regards to the CFS - that's kind of what I am doing in my own peculiar sort of way. I found the essences, essential oils, homeopathy, and crystal therapy the most helpful. I do use Ashwagandha to help me sleep better, take Dandelion for detox, and a little Eleuthero/Siberian Ginseng here and there...but for me it is definitely due to stress (mental-emotional-spiritual). I think the soul exchange has been a 'catalyst' in helping it heal...despite the first few years being quite rough.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Master

An independent, confident woman who is a tigress in the bedroom. One whose eyes are on fire with desire and a smile that is as sexually hungry as it is seductive. One who will ravish you to the point of you wanting to sensually and erotically worship her godess like femininity with all of your faculties and being for hours on end until we both explode in a mutual orgasmic frenzy of oneness.

Of course, I wouldnt expect her to be like this all the time but, but its definitely a quality I find attractive and would like to see a woman express once in a while to keep things interesting and lively! There are, of course, many other qualities I am attracted to in a women as I am not one dimensional, but for some reason this one happen to come to mind.

P.S. I hope this passes the forum rules as I didnt mention any x rated graphic body parts in my illustration

Last edited by SeaZen : 17-10-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Master
Talking

Cigarette?
Old 17-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Kapitan_Prien

LoL SeaZen.

I wouldn't mind that myself if it weren't for my CFS. I'm more of the nurturing type - I'd by far prefer a massage and a tub soak together. *smile*

To keep things interesting...shopping together at an antique store! That's fun!
Old 17-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl

Cigarette?

I dont think I would have the energy to stand up, let alone reach for a cigarette after that one!
Old 17-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
LoL SeaZen.

I wouldn't mind that myself if it weren't for my CFS.

LOL! I think I can safely say that all of us guys would love that once in a while Kap!

Quote:

I'm more of the nurturing type - I'd by far prefer a massage and a tub soak together. *smile*

The hot tub and massage thing is also a great experience Kap! I think the key is a variety of experiences with each partner exploring and experiencing different roles and feelings each time

Last edited by SeaZen : 17-10-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 17-10-2010, 06:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

And we women? What do WE want in a mate?

It's been very interesting reading what men want... educational in more ways than one! How do you feel about broadening this thread to include what women want as well? Make it a little more balanced and get both sides of the coin? I know what I want in a man, but I'd be curious to know what other women seek in theirs
Old 17-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
It's been very interesting reading what men want... educational in more ways than one! How do you feel about broadening this thread to include what women want as well? Make it a little more balanced and get both sides of the coin? I know what I want in a man, but I'd be curious to know what other women seek in theirs

A great idea, however, why not start a separate thread on what women want? I mean, we do have the space for it and this way we (us guys) can focus exclusively on what our lovely, sensual, sexy godessess desire!

Maybe later, we can put it all together in a super thread of ectastic joy and reconciliation!
Old 17-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I agree with SeaZen - it should be in a thread of it's own. *smile*
Old 18-10-2010, 05:16 AM
White Wolf

Gentlemen,

I realise that none of you can answer on behalf of every man any more than I can answer on behalf of every woman ... but here goes, anyway.

John said [paraphrasing] that all men want to be loved unconditionally, and SeaZen indicated that men don’t mind being seduced occasionally...

So here are my questions.

1. How is a woman supposed to respond when a man asks her repeatedly if she is in love with him, and then seems annoyed and disbelieving when she finally admits that yes, she is in love with him?
2. How is a woman supposed to respond to a man who is clearly [physically] attracted to her, when she attempts to seduce him and yet at a certain point, he rejects her?

Any insight would be very deeply appreciated, because I’m at the point of waving a white flag and walking away before I get hurt any more.

White Wolf.