Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-05-2011, 05:04 PM
gentledove

Xan,

I do believe that all of what you wrote is true. All things that are manifest in the world are so because people have imagined them, believed them to be possible and worked towards them.

However, we live in a world where real limitations do abound, in addition, there are many other people with their own desires and wills who can thwart our own.

For instance, person A may desperately want a relationship with someone they admire, say person B. Person B may be deeply in love with someone else. Person B's will probably won't be surmounted by person A's wish no matter how much faith person A has.

I do think that with expanding awareness we can have greater and greater influence over material limitations, meaning more power to make our creative will manifest. The awesome thing about this is, someone who is more aware will be manifesting "for the good of all" and not just for their own welfare, imo.
Old 15-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Master
Yes there are limitations in the world but they mostly exist because of our limited understanding of how to create.

For instance, person A would do better to go for a deep love relationship without clinging to the idea it has to be with person B. Then the wisdom of the universe might bring person C who is better for them than they could have imagined... or it may go to work in their minds to prepare and grow them to have the kind of relationship they want.

Xan

Old 12-06-2011, 04:36 AM
Master
bringing this up...

Old 12-06-2011, 07:24 PM
moke64916

You can either use your mind to manifest what you want in yiour life such as joy, money, etc. Or you can choose to live in the now with no thought at all. And in that find peace, love , bliss, and joy. Have any of you ever noticed that it is when your not thinking at all is when you feel your best? I choose to use my mind as a tool rather than live in it. I live from my bodies point of view. It will lead you to truth. The mind can only think of terms of past and future. Thinking of past p, future can bring up unnecessary stress and negative emotions. I've tried both methods. Manifestation and being as my un-manifested self( spirituality.). I feel much more peaceful. So peaceful that I fee like I'm in a state of bliss. But if I ever need to manifest anything I willing go t my mind and manifest. So personally. I use both. But I feel better living as my un-manifested self.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Master
Beautifully said, moke.

For many people it's a big step to realize they are not mere victims of their circumstances and history, but they can take steps to change their lives.

At another point we may recognize that the un-manifest self, our true being, provides for all our needs and wants and the less we try the better everything works out. I call it trusting grace.

Xan

Old 13-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
You can either use your mind to manifest what you want in yiour life such as joy, money, etc. Or you can choose to live in the now with no thought at all. And in that find peace, love , bliss, and joy. Have any of you ever noticed that it is when your not thinking at all is when you feel your best? I choose to use my mind as a tool rather than live in it. I live from my bodies point of view. It will lead you to truth. The mind can only think of terms of past and future. Thinking of past p, future can bring up unnecessary stress and negative emotions. I've tried both methods. Manifestation and being as my un-manifested self( spirituality.). I feel much more peaceful. So peaceful that I fee like I'm in a state of bliss. But if I ever need to manifest anything I willing go t my mind and manifest. So personally. I use both. But I feel better living as my un-manifested self.
Wow, I don't think I've read anyone say this here. Excellent.
Yes, the mind is a tool...maybe we had the same guru once that taught this.
People around me do not have any idea what I mean when I say I practice Thought Control - I don't allow my thoughts to take me down certain roads.
When Wayne Dyer tells the audience how many thoughts we have in a minute and a day - I never relate to the thousands he says. Ha!

Now, I was taught a technique so that concentrating basically on the breath all day - one can easily calm thoughts and reach this peace you spoke of.

Imo, for me, I can not say "Bliss" very easily. "Bliss" for me is like the Holy of Holies or something.
"Bliss" comes, yes, by stilling the mind, heartily agree - but it is such an exalted state...I can't speak about it casually. That's just me.
For me it would be like speaking of Samadhi or Nirvana or Divine Ecstasy Itself casually.
Now, 'bursting out of my skin joy' - I can talk about more easily without such reverence. (But I do not mean this as any criticism, moke.)

I find it can actually be confusing to some - "What do you mean 'Bliss' - I've never experenced that? Actual bliss?"

I don't think I went off topic bec Bliss is something worthy to be 'created' or sought after.

And, oh my, does the Un-manifest provide all our needs, wow...it is like magic to me to witness.
That's why I understand so well, "Do not worry...be anxious for nothing...believe and receive..."

Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-06-2011, 01:51 AM
gentledove

Quote:
People around me do not have any idea what I mean when I say I practice Thought Control - I don't allow my thoughts to take me down certain roads.
When Wayne Dyer tells the audience how many thoughts we have in a minute and a day - I never relate to the thousands he says. Ha!

lol, Ya, I can relate to that...sometimes it seems the harder I try to think...the more nothin' happens.

Perhaps that keeps me out of trouble though. Sometimes when thoughts pass so quickly from one side of my brain to other other (a short distance) and burst from my mouth or fingers...trouble erupts.

I agree, people can take much more control over their thoughts than they do... if they realize themselves as the observer and not the thought.

Xan, in the short time I've "known" you, you have always had a knowledge of yourself which leads to deep and abiding grace...and you have helped me recognize the same in myself.
Old 14-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Master
i suppose if you're the only one in your head the idea of controlling thought and manifesting your specific desires is a lot easier than if you were sharing creative headspace with other Self aspects. if one were having to find common vibrational ground and agreement of goals with a collective it would get considerably more complicated.

of course, if one takes the All are One meme seriously that's what we're all really doing on a subconscious level but since it's subconscious and pre-manifestion agreements are not consciously made it might explain why the human world is so messy. the aggressively and selfishly ambitious hold sway while the humble get pushed aside, even though the creative ideas of the humble may be more condusive for survival and advancement of the human species.
Old 15-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledove
Xan, in the short time I've "known" you, you have always had a knowledge of yourself which leads to deep and abiding grace...and you have helped me recognize the same in myself.

This makes me happy, gentledove.

Recognizing the same essence in you and me is the meaning of...

_/\_
namaste

Xan

Old 22-06-2011, 01:47 AM
crazydreamer

i've created all my realities.
and all is well with my soul.

moke64916, your words sound like they fell from my mouth,
thank you. i still have much reading to do.