Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit84
Lulu, I don't know if heard of Dolores Cannon, but she has a book about greys and why they are supposedly here. She does regressions for past lives and people who have has et experiences. They won't let me share the site I found on her with some good info, but you can google her if you get a chance. Sorry... :(

No, I haven't heard of her, but I'll definitely punch her name into Google. Thank you :) It might sound a bit contradictory, or even hypocritical, of me to say, but I actually am interested in the notion of extraterrestrial life. Although my main area of study in school is in the biological sciences, which I absolutely love, I am also somewhat obsessed with astrophysics/astronomy, as well. I would actually, when I finish grad school, love to work in, or at least contribute to, the field of astrobiology. Actually, there is a very distinguished university in my country that offers an astrobiology program in graduate school, which is pretty rare, as astrobiology is really just a melting pot of different fields of research.

I can't give a definition of what I believe extraterrestrial 'life' to entail, because I obviously don't have one yet, but I'd like to have a definition, some day. As I have said before, even though I am quite obviously petrified of the 'greys,' I have never 'encountered' them outside of my dreams (nightmares), so I can't really say if they're real, or not... yet. But, there are so many people out there who claim to have had real encounters with them (with something), so we can't really say that they aren't real, that something isn't going on here... something is obviously going on... but what is that something, exactly?

I'm terrified, but I think I'm about to enter the rabbit hole
Old 27-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Lulu

@Morpheus,

I recently started reading texts pertaining to the Nephilim and a lot of texts concerning the 'Anunaki' - Actually, I've been reading a lot about the Sumerians, in general, and their 'links' to extraterrestrials... it's quite an interesting read.

I have even read theories that the Book of Enoch details an alien 'abduction.' It's crazy just how deep all of this stuff supposedly goes.

I actually really like the idea of ancient aliens/astronauts.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu
I'm terrified, but I think I'm about to enter the rabbit hole

Remember to bring a flashlight. ;)
Old 27-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Remember to bring a flashlight. ;)

Haha, I don't think a flashlight will be sufficient... a bazooka might be, though...

Old 27-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Master
I don't know, a bazooka might be kind of cumbersome, probably want to stay light on your feet, make sure you have good pair of shoes, and pack a big lunch. Idk, powerbars? Some gatorade? And a keen sense of adventure!

I'd personally load up my ipod too, but might be good idea to keep ears and eyes open. Ok, sorry, i've rambled on about nothing enough.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Lulu

Quote:
I don't know, a bazooka might be kind of cumbersome, probably want to stay light on your feet, make sure you have good pair of shoes, and pack a big lunch. Idk, powerbars? Some gatorade? And a keen sense of adventure!

I'd personally load up my ipod too, but might be good idea to keep ears and eyes open. Ok, sorry, i've rambled on about nothing enough.

No, no, you've been a great help!

In preparation for my journey, I've studied numerous movies on the subject, because, as we all know, Hollywood has all the answers... I've paid thorough attention to exactly how Arnold was able to defeat the original predator... I've also managed to invoke the spirit of the great Ellen Ripley (though, only the Ellen Ripley from Alien 1-3... I'm just going to pretend Resurrection never happened). I also watched Mars Attacks! - But I really only watched that out of my deep love and appreciation for Tim Burton.

I'm ready.

Let's DO this!

Old 28-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
No, no, you've been a great help!

In preparation for my journey, I've studied numerous movies on the subject, because, as we all know, Hollywood has all the answers... I've paid thorough attention to exactly how Arnold was able to defeat the original predator... I've also managed to invoke the spirit of the great Ellen Ripley (though, only the Ellen Ripley from Alien 1-3... I'm just going to pretend Resurrection never happened). I also watched Mars Attacks! - But I really only watched that out of my deep love and appreciation for Tim Burton.

I'm ready.

Let's DO this!

Didn't mean to leave you hangin there, had to go off to work.

Speaking of alien movies, i literally just walked in the door from watching Prometheus at the theatre. So to add to your movie research, (and you're right, movies are completely accurate in every way and the only thing you need to know about regarding aliens, hollywood in no way fear mongers or anything like that) remember; always have a tough guy bad attitude and a flamethrower. Oh, and never accept drinks from human looking AI robots, they will sneak alien dna syrup in there, and that never seems to turn out well.

So yeah. Those are the basics, i think you're ready!

Tally Ho!
Old 28-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Haha I wouldn't go as far as professional help... I can only speak for myself, but I live a remarkably ordinary life... I just happen to also have a remarkably great (irrational) fear of 'grey' aliens, as well lol. Even with the random nightmares (and the occasional sleeping with the lights on, etc) my 'fear' has not interfered with anything else in my life... I've managed to stay at the top of my class since elementary school, I've never missed a day of work, and I generally live a happy and rewarding life (thus far).

The fear isn't a constant... it's only present in the 'presence' of what is feared, in the case, greys. I imagine it would only be a 'real' problem if the greys landed on the White House lawn and decided to 'live amongst us.' Maybe then I would need some professional help lol. But I don't think that is going to happen any time soon *fingers crossed*
That's good. I wasn't saying you needed help, I don't know you. I'm just saying lots of times people have phobias that disrupt their lives. I admit, little grey aliens are scary, I imagine if someone focused on them too much they'd get pretty freaked out. To me they seem like something deep in our unconscious mind.
Old 28-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
That's good. I wasn't saying you needed help, I don't know you. I'm just saying lots of times people have phobias that disrupt their lives. I admit, little grey aliens are scary, I imagine if someone focused on them too much they'd get pretty freaked out. To me they seem like something deep in our unconscious mind.

Oh, definitely. I can see how it might 'take over' someone's life, if you will. I've actually read stories of people who find themselves in that situation... where the fear of whatever they believe is happening to them just destroys many aspects of their lives... it destroys relationships, work life, social life... everything, really. I feel really sorry for those people.
Old 28-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Lulu

Quote:
Didn't mean to leave you hangin there, had to go off to work.

Speaking of alien movies, i literally just walked in the door from watching Prometheus at the theatre. So to add to your movie research, (and you're right, movies are completely accurate in every way and the only thing you need to know about regarding aliens, hollywood in no way fear mongers or anything like that) remember; always have a tough guy bad attitude and a flamethrower. Oh, and never accept drinks from human looking AI robots, they will sneak alien dna syrup in there, and that never seems to turn out well.

So yeah. Those are the basics, i think you're ready!

Tally Ho!

Haha, oh Prometheus. One thing I took away from that movie was to never, ever, run in a straight line - Well, that and never wake up an Engineer that's been asleep for some 2000 years and just start immediately bombarding him with questions... bring the guy a sandwich first, or something... let him walk it off - If not, well, don't be surprised when HULK SMASH! The Engineers are pretty nice to look at though... even with their poor attitude lol. Oh, Hollywood, you've done it again.