Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Lindsay_1177

I want to state something once again... I relate to new indigo. I completely feel him.

What I am discovering is that although there are many many different things that come along with them. For me the biggest one is the deep feelings they carry and the ability to "accedently" pick up others emotions and carry them with them for a long time.

Picture this for a min. Take a tall glass and add in some orange juice. The orange juice being my emotions. Then you pour in some grape juice and then next person some fruit punch, the next person then adds some water... Can you still see the orange juice? Or it it just come weird color. So imagine that being the emotions... try to find you own now!!

One little indigo may enter a room filled with 10 people. Those 10 people are all having a negative emotion. Not this little indigo has. not knowingly, picked up all 10 of these. Feeling much deeper.

Just that one characteristic alone makes life a little confusing. Right now in the time we are in indigo's almost have to teach them selves. So imagine going to school, you have a couple English books, no teacher and you are suppose to learn Math.

Im not saying pitty party for Indigo's. I understand we can't like what we dont know.

eeek... I hope some of that made some sort of sense.
Old 28-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

I am an indigo transitioning to crystal vibration I think we chose our life paths... maybe you chose your chart and your chart is doin this now?
Old 27-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

i am actually a cusp of indigo and crystal but a rainbow scout but that doesnt mean you can have positive energies with this energy too express your energy let it be known you are of GOD-Goddess. Be you.
Old 27-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
I want to state something once again... I relate to new indigo. I completely feel him.

What I am discovering is that although there are many many different things that come along with them. For me the biggest one is the deep feelings they carry and the ability to "accedently" pick up others emotions and carry them with them for a long time.

Picture this for a min. Take a tall glass and add in some orange juice. The orange juice being my emotions. Then you pour in some grape juice and then next person some fruit punch, the next person then adds some water... Can you still see the orange juice? Or it it just come weird color. So imagine that being the emotions... try to find you own now!!

One little indigo may enter a room filled with 10 people. Those 10 people are all having a negative emotion. Not this little indigo has. not knowingly, picked up all 10 of these. Feeling much deeper.

Just that one characteristic alone makes life a little confusing. Right now in the time we are in indigo's almost have to teach them selves. So imagine going to school, you have a couple English books, no teacher and you are suppose to learn Math.

Im not saying pitty party for Indigo's. I understand we can't like what we dont know.

yeah but there have always been empaths and those w/ heightened psy abilities but fancy new agey labels weren't applied to them and other folks weren't expected to walk on rice paper to prevent disturbing their sensibilities.

i've encountered far too many "whatever children" with entitlement and "special persecution" issues to believe that the fancy delineating labels are a good idea.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Lindsay_1177

Well I would just have to say that we all do what we do and we all believe how we believe. We do these things cause they work for us. I think that if labeling your self as an "indigo" or what now and if that helps you grow into your self and be how you were put here to be then so be it. I think we all have our path and who are we to tell others how to be on there path. After all it is their very own path. mmm and what a wonderful path it is!
Old 29-02-2012, 07:54 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177

And I relate to your wise words as well..your avi is stunning by the way.
Old 29-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Lindsay_1177

Thanks Silent I love the snowy owl!
Old 02-03-2012, 05:12 AM
Lemon

If you're trying to breathe, and you inhale and exhale, it's frustrating when somebody's trying to push air into your lungs while you're trying to exhale, it's frustrating when somebody's trying to suck air out of your lungs when you're trying to inhale. That seems to be what Indigos are dealing with, metaphorically.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Lindsay_1177

Yes Indeed Lemon :)
Are you an indigo?
Old 02-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Lemon

Quote:
Are you an indigo?

I don't know, maybe, more like probably, but I don't follow any doctrines as such, don't belong to any clubs or organizations about it (unless you count this forum thread). Would really need to see my aura to know for certain.