Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes....and there be nothing wrong in any of the connections we make....as long as we are being true to ourselves and any physically there partner we might well have.

TRUST and RESPECT above all else.

I would say that Astral Relations were real but I have NEVER done the full meal deal so with permissions from me mate to TRY it I did. It was good infact I will be honest very good but it was not something either of us wanted to continue. It was simply to walk the talk.

I do have a connection with someone that I shared a past life with and we have that energy bond still in this life...but have no desires to take it past the enegy of friendships.

I have had a Ghost approach me as well....and that too was a very real experience and one that I came to help him over to the Light.

What is in the physical is very much on the other planes of existance so be careful and respectful.....in where one wonders and what one does.

Lynn
Old 10-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aletha
you are not alone deffo, twinkle77 just keep posting interesting threads like this

agree totally, everythingallowed... could i pm you too?

Hi Aletha - Thanks!! So hard tho to think it's not just my imagination, especially when me and TF talk telepathically. I always feel like i am making it all up
Old 10-09-2011, 04:23 PM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
So hard tho to think it's not just my imagination, especially when me and TF talk telepathically. I always feel like i am making it all up
hehehehe...then there's an awful lot of us making this all up! I often wonder the same thing twinkle, especially now since it's been such a long time that I've communicated with sc... :( I sometimes wonder whether I made the whole thing up in my mind...and then yesterday, I was feeling really angry, resentful and bitter with him...I must have been sending him some really bad energy cos I got a horrid headache and my friend who I'd been talking with and is also very intuitive told me that someone must be thinking of me (to be honest, I felt that too even before she told me, and I knew who since I'd been having all these negative feelings and finally deciding to put it all behind me and look after myself finally!)...so anyway, just to make sure I got the message as soon as I get into my car to go home the song he'd dedicated to me when we first met started playing on the radio and when I got home and switched on my FB he'd JUST posted something on his wall and it was at the top of my page so that his face was the first thing I saw when switching it on! lol! guess I have to be content with this mode of communication from now on....
Old 10-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Aletha

Quote:
Hi Aletha - Thanks!! So hard tho to think it's not just my imagination, especially when me and TF talk telepathically. I always feel like i am making it all up
i know how you feel twinkle, at first i wasn't sure what is going on with me either, am i losing my mind or what but... i talk (well type in fact) to my tf everyday, we are comparing our feelings, impressions, visions, everyday events and... its all very far from imagination, its happening and its very real...

this is why this forum is such a great place, to let us know what we are not alone... nor insane lol

just have trust ohhh yes and ejoy
Old 10-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Tindra

Quote:
Just wondering and being nosey, that's all! Just in case i get to that point! x

Yes. Just be careful so the one you are connected with is not busy doing other things. You wouldn't want your love to be ... let's say affected when it might be very inconvenient, embarrassing, or dangerous.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra
Yes. Just be careful so the one you are connected with is not busy doing other things. You wouldn't want your love to be ... let's say affected when it might be very inconvenient, embarrassing, or dangerous.

Hi Tindra - ooh err, yeh i guess i better keep this mind, seriously!
Old 13-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Master

oh yes as well with touch, he always seem to get in my bedroom at night lol when thats said its more than enough to just hold eachother for us we seem to get the same results. I was seeing him coming through the wall and then melting with me, and kissing me and then just put himself to bed beside me LOL I said what have you going lol you just layed beside me!? lol we laughed about it and he said he only wanted to give me a kiss. lol
when we didnt lived together he astraled to me and we had the most amazing mergings. when we hold eachother we are feeling one and full and we have really no time for otherwise..
Old 14-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Knower

I don't think you're imagining it. I once dreamt he was kissing me and it felt so real and it was so intense that it woke me up. It really freaked me out.
Old 14-09-2011, 06:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
Well if in spirit counts XD

we had a few of them and once in a while Ill be doing somthing then sundely I would feel like he would want to get my atchon and then well Ill have a few vissions of him wanting to cuddle and stuff.

But the hard part is some of them I dont know rather its him actoly wanting that or if its my imagination lol

I don't think you're imagining it. I once dreamt he was kissing me and it felt so real and it was so intense that it woke me up. It really freaked me out.
Old 17-09-2011, 02:48 PM
lennonsdoll

Wink

I'm pretty sure I have experienced this. It is amazing, but how do we know for sure that its telepathic and not us just making up these "scenarios"? (hehe). I do remember about a year before I met him, I had a dream that I was intimate with someone that I.could not see. But I.felt everything and it was incredible! Could this also have been him?