Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-05-2011, 02:25 PM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousSnowflake
IMHO, the only Truth is cause and effect. We are free to do whatever we want, but there are consequences to everything. Physicality is basically a big echo chamber; whatever we send out, we get back. If our thoughts, words, and deeds project fear, a fearful and frightening world is what we get back. If we project love, love returns. This is basically just Newton's Third Law made manifest; for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
CS

Agreed. We manifest our own truths, and that is the Absolute Truth. Funny how even our personal truths and the Absolute Truth are also interconnected Buddha said not to believe anything, not even if He said it, unless it feels right and true to you in your experiences and in your heart. We've been given such a gift as to make truth into whatever we want it to be, our thoughts manifesting our future, shaping our experiences from our own choices and free will.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
idealism huh .

funny that , coz i feel you should be looking towards and opening up to subtlety and nuance .

each to their own .
but , you can keep your idealism.

I see there are lies and thats how it is. You might be in denial of such a phenomena to uphold your idealisms, but really you have witnessed the occurance of deception just as I have, yet speak in vague obscurities to cloud what's plain over... then call it 'subtle'.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:02 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

There is simple 'isness'.. as it is what it 'is', and.. we try to describe the 'isness', some descriptions are more accurate than others.. the 'truth' is what it 'is'.. the more accurate the description, the more likely we will understand it as 'true'..

Be well..
Old 09-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Experiencer
I am what is true.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:28 PM
william.b

The human mind is incapable of holding the whole Truth while on earth. You'll never encounter the Truth in it's entirety on this planet.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:30 PM
william.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

There is simple 'isness'.. as it is what it 'is', and.. we try to describe the 'isness', some descriptions are more accurate than others.. the 'truth' is what it 'is'.. the more accurate the description, the more likely we will understand it as 'true'..

Be well..
Isness isn't all it is cracked up to be. When people start talking like this, I leave the room.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:42 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by william.b
Isness isn't all it is cracked up to be. When people start talking like this, I leave the room.
Bye bye.. good luck with that..

Be well..
Old 09-05-2011, 05:44 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

Belief doesn't make something true, but truth could make someone believe.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Suspended
Hi jiraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraiyaNOmonogatari
Belief doesn't make something true, but truth could make someone believe.

Wouldn't truth make someone know rather than believe?
Old 09-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Spiritual Truth - What is it ?

This Spiritual Truth is something we all talk on but is it real or reality ?

Spirituality is said to be the intimate or immaterial reality, where one finds the inner meaning of being . That place of inner peace where one finds the deepest of nature of the divine.

To some this Spiritual Truth is the connection to God’s consciousness and to find the understandings in his message or to understand in creation itself. To find in this life a path that will in the end run lead one’s Soul to Enlightenment.

“When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you”

Lao Tzu

Truth - Reality; actuality. That which is considered to be the supreme reality and to have the ultimate meaning and value of existence.

Existence - being real; state of being real, actual.

Real - physically existing, having physical existence

Soul - The spiritual nature of humans, regarded as immortal, separated from the body at death . To continue on its journeys.

Enlightenment - a final blessed state free from ignorance, desire and suffering

Suffering - spirituality speaking consolation or relief, conforming to moral conduct ( do no harm, help the afflicted)

Reality - The state of things as they actually exist. Rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be. In the widest definition , reality includes everything that is has a being, whether or not it is observable or comprehendible.

In looking up many terms that come in with Spiritual Truth I still have not found the meaning of Spiritual Truth.

Is there such a thing as TRUTH ? The jury is still out for me.

Lynn