Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-05-2024, 06:58 AM
Master
@ Baille ~ what I’d say is look at the word ‘focus’. Who focuses? When ego disappears, there is no one here. All that is, is unfettered awareness in silence.

Neither accepting nor negating, we, as in our innate awareness looks on, without imagined knowing, conditioned beliefs, concepts including memory imagery. In other words, complete thought cessation. This is in itself a shift of sorts, as I see it.

There is no seeking. Seeking is a desire. Who desires? So, we become empty. This here mind-body vessel is empty. There is no one here. This is then an ever present flowing orientation.

Now, I concede that unless emptiness be energised by divine magnetism, perhaps it would be too much of an ask to be as such, inert in blankness. In my case, owing to kundalini energisation, bliss in permanence became an embodiment of being. So, in as it applied in my case, we can say, I was spoon fed. It may not be so for others so paths can diverge.

The seeker who seeks does not exist. As such, we are in our own way. That is the paradox.
Old 05-05-2024, 07:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
There is no seeking. Seeking is a desire. Who desires? So, we become empty. This here mind-body vessel is empty. There is no one here. This is then an ever present flowing orientation.
Thank you for sharing, Unseeking Seeker. I acknowledge and respect your sharing.

And that is not my path this incarnation. I seek. I am very focused on and very aware of my soul evolution journey. It's the most important aspect of my life. It's my reason for incarnating. I spend most of my time reflecting on my path, answering soul questions and seeking understanding.

As I said, different philosophical interest and focus, same understanding regarding the void and All, ultimately.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:33 PM
Master

If I may ask, then why did soul leave the void. Why in the world would soul, as soul is already within separate itself. Would this be an example of an active mind spirit has thinking. Spirits of course think and they are separate and unique. The journey been about consciousness imo. Any thoughts why because as we have our beliefs spirits have theirs. Do we know spirits perspective. Can we know spirits perspective. Is this the difference of the conversation. We of course return and rest and when we are rested (can) return. There are many different spirit (levels) worlds.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:45 PM
Master
EXCERPTPOST 31:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
There is no seeking. Seeking is a desire. Who desires?
The subject of desireless has been a discussion topic that has evoked a wide range of opinions.

The Sufi Mystic Hazrat Inayat Khan stated his insight into the subject of desirelessness:

"If you tell yourself that you do not desire anything, you go back !This whole creation is the result of desire. The purpose of creation, therefore, must be the fulfillment of this desire."
Old 06-05-2024, 04:45 PM
Ascender

Blessings Lemex for your input on this thread, you mentioned the word SPIRITS
in the plural text, surely an absolute singularity SELF can only be that of the
singular? As far as I have peered behind the veil of tears it revealed just ONE
singular SPIRIT in this universe and transcendent of this universe/
regards michael
Old 06-05-2024, 04:55 PM
Master
@ Still_Waters # 34 ~ food for thought.

Seems like Self in singularity, though complete, is yet bereft of love, wisdom and power, which is why the choice to immerse itself in polarised duality.

Or we may say God, as the light that lights all lights, wishes that the lights, though one with Him, be empowered through learning and hence creation.
Old 06-05-2024, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
"If you tell yourself that you do not desire anything, you go back !This whole creation is the result of desire. The purpose of creation, therefore, must be the fulfillment of this desire."
This is my understanding. Though I will say the question really does deserve a proper examination, its not a matter of one perspective vs. the other. The difference between unconscious vs. conscious is the difference between what one wants (lower self and ego desire), and knowing what one needs (higher self and karmic desire, let's call it). IMO as always.
Old 06-05-2024, 05:35 PM
Passing by this topic often ...always reminds me of Gary Renard speaking about experiences in
his "The Disappearance if the Universe".
Worth the mention...now watch you'll see his book everywhere, LOL

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2024, 06:14 PM
Master

Consciousness or Spirit might create (other) consciousness. And consciousness might be infinite opposed to absolute but diverse. Just as there is no consciousness at the same time we fill that part where it does not exist to exist. Consciousness fills every space. As far as using the word as a plural this is from my experience. There exists limited consciousness (beings). It's known other beings that are conscious and aware exit and interacted with us and they are limited as well. That is all that is is from One. Soul is also limited.

I use the word spirit as small case to mean no body. Soul is not body but is spirit. I was not talking about the singular SPIRIT.

I do have a question, you have peered behind which I find amazing so can I ask, did you ask and did you see other beings? Other beings, even souls. You mentioned ONE singular SPIRIT for this universe that transcend it. But there are multiple universes, does each universe have its own singular SPIRIT.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:37 PM
Master

I notice you didn't mention reincarnations. Karma and reincarnation.