Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-10-2023, 10:53 AM
Pathfinder

The self as soul, and spirit as essence, (ether) the element that can’t be proven scientifically because it lays dormant in us all, and only one can activate their own inner essence by awakening it. Channeling the self, Gods fallen angels may refer to his holy essence in us all. The word channeling has been round for as long as my essence knows, yet there are specialities in this field, e.g Clairvoyance Would been known as a seer, Clairaudience is auditory etc, so do we ask what is your speciality? Or assume it’s all, Channeling is referred to energy but wouldn’t it be right to say (ether) essence, because energy can be measured scientifically but essence (ether) cannot, making this more pure and within, when the essence meditates not using energy the body is still, tapping into one’s own higher inner essence and intuition, doing yoga with the essence in and out like the bud of a flower opening. Channeling connecting to other spirit essence. That’s how my inner essence knows of it, as something that can’t be measured and transparent but pure and immortal. The pineal gland crystal - crystalline reforming within.

Last edited by Wisteria : 15-10-2023 at 02:31 PM.
Old 15-10-2023, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
I get that but also I asked "....isn't it much more likely the average Joe or Josephine stands very little chance
of ever reaching a state of certainty about spiritual matters?"
For such ordinary mortals outside guidance by knowledgeable individuals is one alternative.
I personally agree, the average Joe' stands little chance....why?
Because, imo, they simply do not make the effort.
Why don't they?
I speculate, looking at myself, they have not suffered enough to make a change!
Every Yogi or Swami or Guru -had to suffer just the right amount to say, "ENOUGH, there has to be something more."
And then, they did what it takes.
All the complainers? Good, that's the first step...feeling dissatisfied in this life and then doing something about it! And yay!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-10-2023, 12:01 AM
Ascender

When we practice meditation and are able to enter into that inner silence when all thoughts cease, then when we can hold this stillness by letting go of all resistance.

we will then begin to tune into our intuition, when this occurs we will begin to
hear this still small voice within, this inner voice can and will open out into
the realization that we are in fact tuning into our higher self.

When this occurs we are then channelling the higher self which is the home
of divine wisdom and eternal cosmic consciousness, when you can tune into
this spirit contact, all doubts about authenticity and realness will leave you forever.

Channelling the SELF is the only to go, why go to the lake when the infinite
ocean is within you?

blessings michael
Old 25-10-2023, 05:40 AM
Master

Miss H #32

Yes I totally agree with those comments, for most people anyway.
Old 25-10-2023, 08:29 AM
Master

This verse from the Bhagavad Gita seems to refer to the
same 'Self' that you speak of Michael ?

Never was the Self born; never shall it
Cease to be. Without beginning or end,
Free from birth, free from death, and free from time,
How can the Self die when the body dies?

__________________________________________________ ______

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 25-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I personally agree, the average Joe' stands little chance....why?
Because, imo, they simply do not make the effort.

There are many reasons individuals do not make the effort and for those it's important to offer guidance tailored to their needs, information they can relate to. It may need a number of times trying different ways - we don't all learn in the same way or at the same speed.

blessings
Old 25-10-2023, 10:37 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.

Channelling the SELF is the only (way) to go, why go to the lake when the infinite ocean is within you?

There is rarely - if ever - only one single way to go.

Even were it true that there's an ocean of understanding within every individual, the path leading there may not be obvious or even accessible to each. Sometimes a lake or even just a pond may need first to be visited before tackling a challenging, bewildering ocean.

One (wo)man's path isn't automatically right for another.
Old 25-10-2023, 12:36 PM
Master

Ah yes you’ve made some very good points there.
Old 25-10-2023, 08:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
There is rarely - if ever - only one single way to go.

One (wo)man's path isn't automatically right for another.

you are right, there are lots of paths to go down... and the path of one isn't the same as the path of another. Michael's path for example is suitable for him but it wouldn't be suitable for me...

your only error is in assuming that god should act in a time frame suitable to humans. I find that sometimes things take a very long time, in terms of time frames I am used to... and so patience is required and it is hard because I often don't understand why patience is required...

but didn't jesus say 'you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free?'. Somehow I don't think he was talking to the world's leaders or even those who consider themselves 'spiritual leaders' when he said that... I think it was a statement of fact, to all the joe's and josephines.

again though this is up to god, not us. We wouldn't be able to do it for ourselves even if we knew how to try...
Old 25-10-2023, 11:50 PM
Ascender

Blessings FALLEN LEAVES for your input here and I agree with what you wrote
in a sense we all have our own path, and in a sense that's true. But if we look
deeper into this, are we not all ONE?

INTUITION is the way I found the SELF, have we not all not got access to our
INTUITION? Our backgrounds can all be very very different, and no doubt
mine is vastly different that yours.

But within you and within me we BOTH have access to intuition do we not?

Our paths may well be different, but inbuilt faculties are the same, we each
have a brain for instance, how we use it is up to us. but intuition which is that
still small inner voice, will always speak up within us, particularly when we
are in a crisis situation, That inner small voice is the SELF speaking.

regards michael.