Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2023, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I think an entity not in a physical body will always be greater than one in a body.
Fascinating, I had never given that any thought.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2023, 11:37 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Fascinating, I had never given that any thought.
What makes more sense ? The soul seeks a body or the body seeks a soul ? This is just speculative but I would view the seeker as primary……
Old 26-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Ascender
you can be as eclectic as you want
Old 26-02-2023, 06:06 PM
Master

Mark 7:21-23 ESV
(Jesus said) For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within,

the flawed human nature,

Last edited by Maisy : 27-02-2023 at 04:13 PM.
Old 26-02-2023, 11:22 PM
Experiencer

[quote=Maisy]Jesus was probably aware of his flaws as a human like when he got angry and emotional in the temple

That was passion for his Fathers name--Did you notice in the Lords prayer--the first thing-hallowed be thy name. Not flaws.
Old 27-02-2023, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Not flaws.
I quite agree; anytime Jesus even got irritated...and he did...it was for good reason.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
Can you be a Buddhist and a christian? He has been described to me that he isn't a God but a Celestial Being. The Buddha never asked to be worshipped even though some Buddhists do...
Quote:
Leviticus 19:
31You must not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out, or you will be defiled by them. I am YHWH(Ya-hu-ah) your God.
Spiritists - these who deal with spirits. If im not mistaken, Celestial beings are spirits.

Exodus 20:1–17 and Deuteronomy 5:6–21 -
Quote:
You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I Yahuah your God am a jealous God
Matthew 22:
Quote:
37 Yahushua replied: “‘Love Yahuah your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
Deuteronomy 13:1-3
Quote:
...‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For Yahuah your God is testing you, to know whether you love Yahuah your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Jeremiah 10:2
Quote:
Thus says Yahua,
“Do not learn the way of the nations,
And do not be terrified by the signs of the heavens
Although the nations are terrified by them;
Exodus 23:13
Quote:
Pay close attention to everything I have said to you. You must not invoke the names of other gods; they must not be heard on your lips.
Hos.4:12
Quote:
My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of *****doms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a ******* from under their God.

Revelation 14:9-11
Quote:
9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10... And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever...
Note that nations in books Daniel and Revelations are depicted as beast.

Based on these bible verses, which came from the heavenly father, In matter of spirits, faith, Yahua expects purity, dedication, exclusiveness, in other words being holy. These are identified by actions. Nations can be identified by their customs, traditions, specific actions.

Former Buddhist, who have accepted the ways of Yahuah and/or Yahushua, do not practice their former path for they are aware are religious/spiritual it is.

If by Christian, followers of false or other way than what Yahuah and Yahushua instructed. Which is the creation of Rome, the Purple Harlot for its faith is mixed with other faiths and not pure, not dedicated(unholy), the Catholic church, Then it likely that in some way or another, Buddhism is already practiced such as in the prayer beads tradition. Which is heathen, as not mentioned in the bible.
(Revelation 14:9-11)

*Deleted*

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-02-2023 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Fear-mongering and only an opinion
Old 27-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowwhatLies
*Deleted*
You are entitled to your opinion but I personally think that those who Post Video's on various sites stating their opinions as ' Truth ' are irresponsible. I wouldn't waste my time nor energy watching them.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
Old 27-02-2023, 01:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Father, Son, Holy Spirit - Three - The Trinity.....

As if the new testament were not prone to changes, specially when the beast of revelation is considered. For these who does not know, Rome and thus the Catholic church, incorporated religious custom, other traditions of other nations which allowed them to better control or have their ruler-ship acceptable based on "divine" grounds.

Proof:
Quote:
The Big Book of Bible Difficulties tells us: "This verse has virtually no support among the early Greek manuscripts . . . Its appearance in late Greek manuscripts is based on the fact that Erasmus was placed under ecclesiastical pressure to include it in his Greek NT of 1522...,(Norman Geisler and Thomas Howe, 2008, pp. 540-541).
https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tool...n-5-verses-7-8

Erasmus was the scholar to produce the 1st Greek printed edition of the New Testament. As a result many later editions include these false additions of Trinity.
In other words, the Greek manuscripts that have it, were made up. Earlier Greek manuscripts did not have any passage relating to the trinity.

Deuteronomy 4:2You must not add to or subtract from what I command you, so that you may keep the commandments of Yahua your God that I am giving you.

Another source by
Whose Word is it?: The Story Behind Who Changed The New Testament and Why
How the Trinity verse got added to the Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CvLBJBeMl8

According the evidence, the scene in book of John with the ***** that was saved form stoning, was added 1000 years later, earlier manuscripts did not have it.

Quote:
The word 'trinity' appears nowhere in the Bible; the concept was finalized at the First Council of Nicaea in 325 CE after years of debate.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Trinity/

Logos as Jesus 1st century became the basis for Trinity doctrine in 2nd and 3rd century. its Heavily influenced by Greek philosophy such as Plato idea's. Both are heaven concepts.

Another example of adding or subtracting concerning the mark of the beast.
In Ancient times, letter were used as numbers so 666 did not exist. This is what supposed to be there: χξϛ (in Greek numerals, χ represents 600, ξ represents 60 and ϛ represents 6).. Is this not adding and subtracting (Revelation 22:18-19)

Recommended watch and to consider (the part about hanging instead of crucifixion is incorrect according to studies on Shroud of Turin that confirm the latter.)
https://odysee.com/@TruthUnveiled777_Mirror:4/Mark-Of-The-Beast-Revealed!-It's-Not-What-You-Think!!!-1:4
Old 27-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
I wouldn't waste my time nor energy watching them.
Let readers themself decide what is worth or isn't for viewing
But how could they even be capable of deciding this if the knowledge is censored from them.
Closed Thread