Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-02-2023, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
The monarch has been supreme head of the Church of England since 1558. Let the new King decide!

Without getting into politics, King Charles is the 'titular' head of the Church of England, so He cannot decide....
Old 14-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Molearner

If people can rewrite the Bible they could fix Shakespeare as well…..😊
Old 14-02-2023, 11:56 PM
Experiencer

You speak on a single word change as a terrible thing. Yet wicked men by satans will removed Gods name in 7000 spots give or take, and you say nothing. God willed his name in those spots because God wants it there. Why do they refuse to put it back? that is the question that needs answering. Only the wicked fear using Gods name in vain. The righteous love that name and love using it.
I would say only ear ticklers would change from Father to parent, from those i say--Run away.
Most dont realize, the removal of Gods name against his will is one of the biggest atrocities ever. Only those in darkness refuse to put it back where it belongs.
Old 15-02-2023, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
You speak on a single word change as a terrible thing. Yet wicked men by satans will removed Gods name in 7000 spots give or take, and you say nothing.

Have you read The KJV Divine Name Bible ....
God's name has NOT been removed from any Bible as the word Jehovah has many meanings.Jehovah appears as the root of several compound names found in the Bible that represent the attributes of God.
Old 16-02-2023, 02:40 AM
Experiencer

[quote=sky]Have you read The KJV Divine Name Bible ....

The only fact that counts is that God who inspired the words written in his bible, put his personal name in all those spots because he wants it there, not titles, his personal name. Yes after years of me complaining online about the fact, the divine name KJV came out-- Not until every clergy on the planet condemned the translators of the Nwt for putting the name back decades before the kjv did, yet the kjv left it out of the NT. Jerome who had originals to translate from, told the Pope that the name belonged in the NT every spot the OT was quoted and the name was in the OT.
Old 16-02-2023, 06:48 AM
Master
[quote=keiw1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Have you read The KJV Divine Name Bible ....

Jerome who had originals to translate from, told the Pope that the name belonged in the NT every spot the OT was quoted and the name was in the OT.

The Bible is not a 'single'work but rather an anthology of 66 books written by approximately 40 authors over a 1,400-year period so Jerome would not have the originals as they do not exist Keiw....
Old 16-02-2023, 09:21 PM
Experiencer

The Bible is not a 'single'work but rather an anthology of 66 books written by approximately 40 authors over a 1,400-year period so Jerome would not have the originals as they do not exist Keiw....[/quote]

Jerome translated in the 300,s. The original NT texts were still there.
Old 16-02-2023, 11:03 PM
Master

Things are simple ... Jesus was born by Marry (his natural mother), with divine seed from God (his divine father).

People with agendas are knowingly or unknowingly confused, and agitate and confuse others who can't think for themselves.

I think that people tend to make distinctions where they aren't necessary, and vice versa. As I learn about how reality is, I keep noticing that in many instances the better way of looking at things is from the opposite perspective than the conventional way (kind of like in the Seinfeld's episode "The Opposite").

I believe that this is because people don't recognize that "thought" is primary, and that one's beliefs and expectations shape one's individual reality.

I'm currently reading / browsing "Psychical Phenomena and the War" (1920) by Hereward Carrington. Written in the last days of the Great War as it was called at the time, now WW1, it is heart-wrenching from the perspective of having quite soon the WW2, and all the wars and carnage in the last 100 years. At the time, they were thinking that such a tragedy couldn't happen again, that humanity will learn the lesson, and will make sure that would never happen again.

Carrington was a great psychologist, scientist, and author. The first part of the book presents unexpected (to me, at least) information about the psychology of the people fighting the war, in trenches. I'm mentioning this because it shows how people act under the spell of "mass formations", with references from other scientists' work that predated him. Much of how we fight these days on various subjects like gender, race, names, values, ..., are examples of such "mass formations" (Carrington uses different terminology).

Obviously, there are two sexes because they are needed for sexuate reproduction, which is a superior form of reproduction. Souls not having to reproduce, there is no reason to have sexes. We enjoy sex without reproduction because of our sexual instinct. "Gender" related behavioral distinctions that aren't rooted in the anatomical differences are real as well, but the correlation with the two sexes isn't causal. People are different because they think different.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-02-2023, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1

Jerome translated in the 300,s. The original NT texts were still there.

No known original Manuscripts remain. Instead, we have copies of copies of copies, hence the discrepancies....
Old 17-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
No known original Manuscripts remain. Instead, we have copies of copies of copies, hence the discrepancies....

We are discussing Jerome's translating in the 300,s. He had the original NT texts to use. He told the Pope that Gods personal name belonged in the NT, every spot the OT was quoted and the name was there.