Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 30-09-2021, 09:30 PM
Legrand

Thank you Miss Hepburn,
Aahhh feeling this sun in the heart!
Old 01-10-2021, 02:27 AM
Master
@ Miss H #30 … thanks for reviving my memory about this part of the interview. Lucky man, to have been blessed by Ma Ananda Moyi
Old 01-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Legrand

Dear Unseeking,

Her identity is still there out there, don't know if its an egregore or a real distinct identity, but one feels blessed when he or she touches it.

Antoine
Old 01-10-2021, 12:51 PM
This guy, Peter, in the interview, is a great example of manifesting things.
Imagine wishing you could 'just run into Anandmayi Ma - alone'...then there she is in a Grain Shop in
front of you and you walk along with her!!!!! Alone chatting!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This guy, Peter, in the interview, is a great example of manifesting things.
Imagine wishing you could 'just run into Anandmayi Ma - alone'...then there she is in a Grain Shop in
front of you and you walk along with her!!!!! Alone chatting!

Hello Miss Hepburn,

I am pretty sure she can still manifest to you in this 3d world if you ask her.

Going into details of manifesting things in this particular situation as a mad scientific that I am.

I do not think that this Guy Peter in your video is the one responsible for Ma to appear in the streets in front of him according to his wish he made when he first met her.

From the many stories told from others who have met her physically, when she was physically with others in an other place, I think that Ma telepathically read the wish of the mind of Peter the first time they met and that she his the one who manifested in the future the wish of her and Peter to met in the future.

Personally, I wished two times in my life to a Goddess to appear to me in human form, but in the 'astral', not in the physical world. The first time was before Internet and I did not know then about the Sri Yantra that was always appearing to me in an holographic moving form, had no idea what it was then and I asked the Sri Yantra to show me what or who it was. That is when Lalita Tripura Sundari appeared to me in the 'astral' in the human form of a young girl and told me Her Name. The other time was when NoOne introduced me to the Goddess in the form of Inanna, that I saw her is this so much beautiful woman form in the 'astral'. it never came to my mind yet that I wanted to meet those two form of the Goddess in a physical 3D form. I do not need that kind of manifestation to know that they exist. Now, simply feeling their signature of their presence which is very close to that of the Absolute, but not the Absolute, is more than sufficient to know that they exist and learn whatever I need to learn from them.

In a way, if I was to ask them to manifest in this 3D world in a human form, which they can do, would be for me a desire from my ego.

The same goes with my relation with Ma and so many other entities that exist between this 3D world and the Absolute (The One who Is, Was and always has Been)

Of course the more we purify ourselves from an identification to the ego, the more things that we think of, would it be only for a second, tend to manifest themselves.

Just wanted to make the point that for me it is not Peter who manifested Ma, but Ma that manifested to Peter for she new it was the best way to make him advance in his quest.

Funny how I can write about nothing important sometimes

Antoine
Old 01-10-2021, 06:37 PM
Ah, Legrand...Me:''Peter was a good example of manifesting things''...
I casually say I manifested something, also...yet, I know Peter nor I do anything, hahahah, lol...except think something.
Or want something with a thought.
It's the way the Universe works, imo.
Does it seem to work for those that believe in such things ...well, that's what I see!
Did God manifest something? Did Anandamayi Ma? I don't see it makes much diff. Either way: La vie est amusante!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-10-2021, 12:53 PM
Master
These stories about Anandamayi Ma are indeed inspirational and remind me of my own teacher's personal recollections of the time she spent with Anandamayi Ma.

I never forgot the words Anandamayi Ma spoke when she revealed herself: "I am the all pervading Reality".
Old 16-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Legrand

A related private encounter with AnandaMayi Ma:

''She smiled and called me indoors (for he had waited outside in the rain for her to come out of Samadhi) saying I was a stubborn child, and so I was.

I proceeded to touch her feet (which she normally does not permit), but has I touched her feet, I was shocked to find my hands go though her bones and flesh to touch the floor.

My body was electrified at that. (...)

An hour latter she said, You are your own Guru, go and spread the word of the Lord in far lands,'' and went into Samadhi again''

Yogiraj Siddhanath relating one of his encounter with AnandaMayi Ma.
Old 16-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Legrand

Can't help myself to want to put a picture of AnandaMayi Ma (Ma Ananda Moyi for me) on every page of this tread.

Old 17-10-2021, 05:36 AM
Master
Keep it going, Legrand!

What’s with the profile pic you are using? Spill the beans!