Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 26-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Hi all,
What have I been up to these past few days? I have been working on a little project on a global scale. I've been putting out a lot of love and postive energy via my thoughts, emotions and the feeling to help heal this busted planet of ours. I've also been working on another piece to post in relation to densities. Wishing all of you well.
Commendable!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Interesting link too btw. I do something similar. Not as complex though. I found a nice quote which I will put in the quotes topic. Is the site the work of the Sparrow from these forums too?

As JL said. Apparently someone else runs the site. There are payment detail on it. So someone is making money out of it.
Old 26-09-2020, 06:12 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
As JL said. Apparently someone else runs the site. There are payment detail on it. So someone is making money out of it.

And if anyone makes money anywhere from anything not conventionally accepted, you can be sure that Josephine the system slayer will be there to monitor and control that

This forum also has a payment page, so I am assuming there is also something nefarious and special interest at work here

Welcome to her monitoring mind.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ight=paintings
Old 26-09-2020, 06:16 PM
janielee

I can't find a payments page anywhere on that site.

There probably should be one. The fact that Amethyst, the poster that set this up, maintains a site for Sparrow indicates expenditure and if there is a page for payment, that would be more than appropos.

Unless you see darkness wherever you look - some people see snakes everywhere or conjure up illusions out of their own suspicious mindset.

Here's another site set up by a poster here (AnotherBob) for Sparrow - oh dear, let's see what the ruler will conjure up from this.

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/

JL
Old 26-09-2020, 06:19 PM
janielee

From the Acknowledgements page on the Spirit Guide Sparrow website:

Acknowledgements

A Big Thank You. . .

To dearest Sparrow:
Thank you for giving your blessing to create this space to fill with your valuable perspectives, uplifting messages, stunning artwork and helpful meditations that are of benefit to so many of us.

Thank you for the huge amount of time and energy you devote to answering our questions in such incredible detail.

Thank you for being such a loving, compassionate, very direct (lol!) and informative part of the journey - seasoned with a delightful sprinkling of humour.

I hope the visitors who come here also find through your words, many truths and the answers they are searching for which can elevate someone to a place of Self-empowerment. I totally understand that you promote equality and Oneness, so would prefer us to think of you as an 'energy facilitator' rather than someone of guru status. Respect!

Much appreciation to you for supplying eye-opening information on so many subjects, particularly about trees and the faerie folk - subjects close to my heart. Thank you for all the doors you show us how to open for ourselves. For that, and for so much more, I love you to bits.

To the Asceleottyi Council:
Thank you for your unmistakable warm energy and for shaking your divine booty during a challenging situation. A big hug to each of you. Sorry I kept repeatedly spelling your name wrong - so glad you find this funny.

To Matt Warne (1980 – 2009): Matt was the founder of Spiritual Forums and had a dream to create a large and friendly online spiritual community. His mission was certainly accomplished. Upon that harmonic platform people share their experiences, forge friendships and seek answers. This very website is an archive containing a selection of Spirit Guide Sparrow’s posts there - it's a ripple effect of Matt's intention.

To the dedicated moderators and administrators of Spiritual Forums who continue to run the site after Matt’s passing. Not only do they perform administrative duties, seen and unseen, but they are also active members themselves.

To the forum members: Thank you for asking Sparrow such interesting questions! To name a few: Adrienne (aka Dream Angel), Cal, dearest Tiss, Rom, Flutterangel, Truth Seeker, Stormweaver, Elaine & D, Blondie, Moke and John.

I only have basic web design knowledge, so I hope the way I have presented Sparrow's material captures his and the Asceleottyi's loving energy.

With much love and blessings to one and all,

Samantha, aka Amethyst x

Another Sparrow Site

Please note: Spirit Guide Sparrow does not have an "official site" - maybe one day, Sparrow?

This site was launched in 2011. Since then, Sparrow continued to answer people's questions on a huge array of subjects. In 2014, a gentleman called Bob O'Hearn also launched a site with a collection of Sparrow's informative material.

To read more of Sparrow's insights, many that are not included here, then please visit:

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/about/

Fine job, Bob!
Old 26-09-2020, 06:22 PM
janielee

Oh dear, Spiritual Forums is also implicated. Whatever will be said, there is a payment page here too so someone must be making money out of it!

Final note: Amethyst is real and was a long term poster here. She doesn't need innuendo, and she doesn't ask for payment. Even if she did, she would be well within her rights. People who do good acts, including acts of service and compassion have a right to ask people to donate. There is nothing negative or evil or nefarious about it, and those people who deem to cast shadows and negativity whereever they go, are bound to find it wherever they live.

JL
Old 26-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi all,
What have I been up to these past few days? I have been working on a little project on a global scale. I've been putting out a lot of love and postive energy via my thoughts, emotions and the feeling to help heal this busted planet of ours. I've also been working on another piece to post in relation to densities. Wishing all of you well.

Peace and love

Same to you, peace and love.

I 'hate' to get off the 'topic' but can you share what your project is all about?

I am interested in knowing!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Same to you, peace and love.

I 'hate' to get off the 'topic' but can you share what your project is all about?

I am interested in knowing!
GOING OFF-TOPIC, WHAT!?.... That's fine BigJohn. Someone had to.
Like brother one-light he is doing his thing on a cellular (what I understand) level. Whereas I am doing it on a spiritual level. Starting small and progressing in size each step. Putting my love, positive energy thoughts, intent and feelings all rolled up into one package. starting from home then to the neighbourhood, then the local community, the greater community, regional centres, State, Nation, global regions and then the entire globe as a whole. How will I manage with the the larger sections? The other day I was given a message, How a message, I wasn't thinking about this at all and it came to me out of the blue, but bury my only foot into the Earth when I begin the larger sections of the project. The Earth and I will bounce off each other to assist one another. To join forces so to speak.

The idea is to not just send all the "good vibrations" out there (sounds like a song by some guys who go to the beach), but to help people wake up to the garbage that is going on, to see through the lies. Also to drop us vs. them, you vs. me mentality. To create an environment that has more positive energy more love and compassion without fear to help humanity remember who and what we are and our limitless possibilities. Sounds like a huge undertaking? That's an understatement. I know this. There may be others out there doing this already, I'm sure of it. Then I'm just grabbing that spare paddle and putting my all into it. If I am the first to come up with it, so be it. Someone has to start with the initial inertia push and get the ball rolling. I know I was put on this planet for a reason. It wasn't to be a spectator. A journey doesn't start until you take the first step and that first step is one less you have to take until you complete the path to your destination. As a Piscean (naturally negative), when you look at the world today and we are all aware of the BullPieS/negativitygoing on, what better way than to to put two negative forces together to create a positve outcome. The see-saw is out-balanced. Time for a change (as sung by Killswitch Engaged "Fixation of the Darkenss").

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Ge8_uiQwU&ab_channel=ThePit)

You may need to look up the lyrics to understand what is being sung (may be). Don't be put off by the music, it's about the lyrics. But the music is catchy.

My anthem

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 27-09-2020, 01:18 AM
Pathfinder

H.A.
This sounds truly amazing, especially if it is done for the higher good without payment. Much good can be accomplished by sending energy to this planet and its people. This is what we do with Reiki all the time. We can also call in master Reiki healers from the past to assist us to combine our energies together, and it IS powerful. I can attest I had one healing where three past Reiki healers appeared during the healing and what a difference it made! I was overcome with gratitude at their generosity.

I can truthfully tell you that I receive so much more than I give by working with energy, and there are so many ways to use it.

Good luck on your journey!
Old 27-09-2020, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
H.A.
This sounds truly amazing, especially if it is done for the higher good without payment. Much good can be accomplished by sending energy to this planet and its people. This is what we do with Reiki all the time. We can also call in master Reiki healers from the past to assist us to combine our energies together, and it IS powerful. I can attest I had one healing where three past Reiki healers appeared during the healing and what a difference it made! I was overcome with gratitude at their generosity.

I can truthfully tell you that I receive so much more than I give by working with energy, and there are so many ways to use it.

Good luck on your journey!
The more the merrier. Many hands make light work(er)... pun intended, not. Thank you.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.