Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Can you prove they are not lizards?

If you think about it, this is probably why we have so many diverse beliefs.

Hard to prove or disapprove of something no one can see.

Our leaders and politicians die just like any regular human, so nothing indicates that they are interdimensional space lizards.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Why do so many people give credit to their guides or guardian angels whenever something positive happens to their lives? Fact is, the true angels aren't your invisible buddies watching over you. Rather, they are the real friends that are there for you when you need them. Those who go through great lengths to help you out. Those who give you their unconditional support. Such people deserve the title of 'true angels' because let's be honest, your own so-called guardian angel or guides don't care about you and your well-being. So the next time whenever a genuine person helps you out, don't give credit to any god or angel. Only give credit to THAT person. Don't assume that it was the works of invisible beings, because it simply wasn't.

I love both angels and demons equally and believe in them both. Angels in heaven, demon in hell. Amen
Old 12-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Master
How can you tell an Angel from a Demon?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How can you tell an Angel from a Demon?

Angels are light beings and demons are dark being. They are polar opposites.angels are born lovers demons are born haters. Angels are positive demons are negative. You can't have one without the other.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:19 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That makes no sense. Calling disbelief a belief is like calling bald a hairstyle. But okay then, whatever works best for you.

Based on my psychology, you assumed that I have a desire to be helped by the angelics. But tell me, would you desire to be helped by awful persons, let alone establish any form of contact with them to begin with?

I don’t believe in God but I “hate him”
I don’t believe in angels because they are “awful”
I don’t believe in Santa because he didn’t buy me a present last year even though I cussed him out at every turn

You create the concept and claim to destroy it. You disbelieve what you believe in. But you had to create and hold to the concept first. You are it’s creator and owner, like all of us.

You whine like a child and claim maturity. You project psychic desires. Your psychology is clear. You want these things and like a child who doesn’t get what she or he wants, you want everyone to know how much you detest that which you secretly wish for. But does it really matter?

Peace,

JL
Old 14-08-2019, 07:47 AM
Master
slayer, ive just read your introduction and it read - 'don't see any particular meaning in life' - go and find that purpose in life, start by helping out on MH forums, there's kids there in their 20's suicidal need help be useful... To help people is the greatest gift...
Old 14-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
slayer, ive just read your introduction and it read - 'don't see any particular meaning in life' - go and find that purpose in life, start by helping out on MH forums, there's kids there in their 20's suicidal need help be useful... To help people is the greatest gift...

I am not shy with lending others a hand who cross my path, but there's nothing I can do when it comes to suicidal people because I'm also pretty much 100% done with this life. If anything, the things I'd say would only drive them even more into killing themselves. So what makes you even think I can help them?
Old 14-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I don’t believe in God but I “hate him”
I don’t believe in angels because they are “awful”
I don’t believe in Santa because he didn’t buy me a present last year even though I cussed him out at every turn

You create the concept and claim to destroy it. You disbelieve what you believe in. But you had to create and hold to the concept first. You are it’s creator and owner, like all of us.

You whine like a child and claim maturity. You project psychic desires. Your psychology is clear. You want these things and like a child who doesn’t get what she or he wants, you want everyone to know how much you detest that which you secretly wish for. But does it really matter?

Peace,

JL

I speak from a hypothetical point of view when I mention my hatred towards that non-existing maniac in heaven and his angels. If I hate a fictional character from a movie, does that also mean I believe they are real? Get your facts straight. I don't care if you believe me or not, but to me it's nothing more than a WHAT IF scenario. Oh and by the way, please shove that psychology nonsense of yours down your crackhole because you suck terribly at it. Almost to the point it's outright hilarious.
Old 14-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
I have 2 good stories how guardian angels work. My wife was driving to work at night. All of a sudden she said it seemed like someone yelled at her to "pay attention". So she payed a little more attention on her driving. Shortly after a deer jumped out on the road she was being more careful then normal at the right time and she was able to avoid the deer.
Just a few days ago I had a similar experience.... Was driving to work at night I was in a hurry and got behind someone going really slow. I was about to pass, that little voice said "wait" so I did. Shortly after a deer jumped out. If I would have passed when I was going to I would have hit that deer and probably hit the other car in the process. I learned a long time ago when you hear "that voice" you listen.
Old 14-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I have 2 good stories how guardian angels work. My wife was driving to work at night. All of a sudden she said it seemed like someone yelled at her to "pay attention". So she payed a little more attention on her driving. Shortly after a deer jumped out on the road she was being more careful then normal at the right time and she was able to avoid the deer.
Just a few days ago I had a similar experience.... Was driving to work at night I was in a hurry and got behind someone going really slow. I was about to pass, that little voice said "wait" so I did. Shortly after a deer jumped out. If I would have passed when I was going to I would have hit that deer and probably hit the other car in the process. I learned a long time ago when you hear "that voice" you listen.

It is much more likely that it was your higher self warning you, or your intuition.

Personally, I think heavenly beings have better things to do than constantly hover over every single person on earth to make sure they don't get hurt. Are there even 8 billion + angels? I seriously doubt that.
Closed Thread