Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
God still reveals himself to people as he did during biblical times and before that, so some people have seen God in the manner that he revealed himself to them. Why are we so confused about God? It is because God does not have a set form, shape, personality or appearance but he shows up in the manner that would be understood by that person he is talking to, so we can not compare our notes on God and we become confused.
Very true!

I just learned the life-lesson I was born to learn this time around.

The experience of God is personal! This was reinforced by others telling me about 'their God' and how I was only 'making mine up'...trying to get me to realise/believe whatever I was feeling...whatever I was experiencing 'wasn't it' or 'wasn't real' because it was not what they experienced or they simply said 'but wait, there's more' like a cheap cutlery salesman.

It's something you know in the heart and when somebody else says 'that's not it' you don't even have to think they are totally wrong (to you) because the heart says 'nah, that ain't right'.

It can also be very isolating, because the only people you can talk to about it are those God has chosen to reveal Himself to in the same manner in which He revealed himself to you and even no two people will ever agree there either, but it also goes way beyond the whole "I AM" because that's so personally limiting when we could say "everything IS, including, but not limited to I AM" because when "I AM" is actualised, it's just the "AM" part of it anyway.

I have let others try to convince me that any 'in house' version of God wasn't true/real, but they are the reductionists, they are the solipsists, the whole 'neti neti' (not this...not this) brigade and I used to be among their ranks. I was an Advaita Vedantin of the highest order...not that I ever got anywhere with it, of course until I decided to go "Iti Iti" which is "THIS! THIS!" and include everything instead of discluding it so that 'nothing' exists, not even God.

Yet, because of my past in non-duality, I allowed myself to get caught up again and the house stood divided against itself once more...I was miserable and unhappy once more, until I realised that the omnipotence of God meant He could be 'in house' or roaming free throughout the stars and galaxies of the Universe, dressed in the inky black of space...

Again, I saw the human form of God which everybody else has told me 'doesn't exist' or I was only 'making it up' and He goes "sheesh, what would they all know about it?" and so, it leads to more existential isolation, but I hear that breaking attachments is what's meant to occur anyway.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 25-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel

MANY are NOT confused when it comes to God, because we go totally by what his words tells us. PLUS!... he's NOT the one who confused us ,(1Cor. 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints).

satan IS... the one who confuses humans, he is the MASTER of trickery ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). this is why we have to stick close to Jehovah and Jesus.

satan will "BLIND" anyone one who refuse to believe ,(2Cor. 4:4). also Jehovah God and Jesus true followers isn't blinded by satan's tricks ,(2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices).

you said ...”mainly because God has not moved to remove this infection from humanity as a whole yet”.

That's wrong, because Jehovah God and Jesus told us ALL we needed to know in order to NOT be confused, and to gain accurate knowledge ,(Isa. 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them). Jehovah said he gave us the answers for all our important questions. i KNOW ALL of mine has been answered through his words!

But!... he will hide the wisdom to understand from those who DOESN'T want to really know. (Dan. 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand).

true christians speak what is of God. Those who isn't, don't, Neither do they have accurate knowledge, (1Cor. 2:12-14 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned).

Also in Rom. 11:32 Paul wasn't referring to Jehovah God making man confused. He was referring to the fact that just as some were unbelievers and disobedience to God. But changed and mercy was shown to them. So will it be to those now!... who he will also so Mercy.
Old 25-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Very true!

I just learned the life-lesson I was born to learn this time around.

The experience of God is personal! This was reinforced by others telling me about 'their God' and how I was only 'making mine up'...trying to get me to realise/believe whatever I was feeling...whatever I was experiencing 'wasn't it' or 'wasn't real' because it was not what they experienced or they simply said 'but wait, there's more' like a cheap cutlery salesman.

It's something you know in the heart and when somebody else says 'that's not it' you don't even have to think they are totally wrong (to you) because the heart says 'nah, that ain't right'.

It can also be very isolating, because the only people you can talk to about it are those God has chosen to reveal Himself to in the same manner in which He revealed himself to you and even no two people will ever agree there either, but it also goes way beyond the whole "I AM" because that's so personally limiting when we could say "everything IS, including, but not limited to I AM" because when "I AM" is actualised, it's just the "AM" part of it anyway.

I have let others try to convince me that any 'in house' version of God wasn't true/real, but they are the reductionists, they are the solipsists, the whole 'neti neti' (not this...not this) brigade and I used to be among their ranks. I was an Advaita Vedantin of the highest order...not that I ever got anywhere with it, of course until I decided to go "Iti Iti" which is "THIS! THIS!" and include everything instead of discluding it so that 'nothing' exists, not even God.

Yet, because of my past in non-duality, I allowed myself to get caught up again and the house stood divided against itself once more...I was miserable and unhappy once more, until I realised that the omnipotence of God meant He could be 'in house' or roaming free throughout the stars and galaxies of the Universe, dressed in the inky black of space...

Again, I saw the human form of God which everybody else has told me 'doesn't exist' or I was only 'making it up' and He goes "sheesh, what would they all know about it?" and so, it leads to more existential isolation, but I hear that breaking attachments is what's meant to occur anyway.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Sorry to confuse you again with your saying here. When I said about God or Goddess or my Cupidsons, I mean they're not only my belief that simple. I can see them with my naked eyes or my third eye. I can touch them to feel in a flesh soft tenderness . And I can smell that their bodies also has a good odour smell. They've almost the same temperature as our body temperature. They've body weight. They eat food , live a life and do metabolism. So God is not a piece of energy or light but in "unchangeable" shape, that's beautiful or ugly faces.

My four children all can see spiritual realm and we all see the same things and Gods. This is to prove that it's not only something imagination or illusion. They're real bodies.

Once my son's friend asked me, is it true that I can fight with the bad gods or demons without moving of my hands or body? Or just sit still and using my thinking to fight them. The answer is yes.He asked this way because he had gone to see a medium-god and the God told him all these.

So just not to think that what I'm saying isn't true. Or just my truth , actually it's a universal truth or reality. I can heal a sick person without touching his hand or him or not noticed by him. He healed and knew nothing about I'd helped him or even I didn't tell that I'd healed him.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
MANY are NOT confused when it comes to God, because we go totally by what his words tells us. PLUS!... he's NOT the one who confused us ,(1Cor. 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints).

satan IS... the one who confuses humans, he is the MASTER of trickery ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). this is why we have to stick close to Jehovah and Jesus.

satan will "BLIND" anyone one who refuse to believe ,(2Cor. 4:4). also Jehovah God and Jesus true followers isn't blinded by satan's tricks ,(2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices).

you said ...”mainly because God has not moved to remove this infection from humanity as a whole yet”.

That's wrong, because Jehovah God and Jesus told us ALL we needed to know in order to NOT be confused, and to gain accurate knowledge ,(Isa. 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them). Jehovah said he gave us the answers for all our important questions. i KNOW ALL of mine has been answered through his words!

But!... he will hide the wisdom to understand from those who DOESN'T want to really know. (Dan. 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand).

true christians speak what is of God. Those who isn't, don't, Neither do they have accurate knowledge, (1Cor. 2:12-14 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned).

Also in Rom. 11:32 Paul wasn't referring to Jehovah God making man confused. He was referring to the fact that just as some were unbelievers and disobedience to God. But changed and mercy was shown to them. So will it be to those now!... who he will also so Mercy.

In Isaiah 45:7, "I form the light and create darkness; I make peace and create evil; I the Lord DO ALL these things." This is God himself teaching the truth, it matters not what anyonelse in scripture has stated, their words cannot trump the Fathers words. And no Christian teaching can trump what God has taught. Humanity is infected with evil because God did it to us, not some devil; the devil, like us all, can only obey God. This is truth as it is.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
In Isaiah 45:7, "I form the light and create darkness; I make peace and create evil; I the Lord DO ALL these things." This is God himself teaching the truth, it matters not what anyonelse in scripture has stated, their words cannot trump the Fathers words. And no Christian teaching can trump what God has taught. Humanity is infected with evil because God did it to us, not some devil; the devil, like us all, can only obey God. This is truth as it is.

You're misleading the viewers here again. You should know isn't as other said about Christianity or God Jehovah or Jesus as cruel as they said that way. You should see the overall truth but not a line of sentence and using a stick to hit the all truths of their empathy towards humanity.

Just think this way, there's no way to avoid evil doing by human or demons influence, so to tell this way is to give people not to asking again and again that why you're the God of the power and you allow the devil or evil doing to happen? Then that's the true purpose. Not that he wants to introduce evil to the human world. And in that way he can grasp the main evil or devils by his dharma power, but you never know how or what he wants to mean. You've to know the situation and the cause for him to say this way. Otherwise, you can never learn what God really want to tell.

If you understand how many God families are staying in the universe and their dharma abilities then you will not think this way. Any God family up there can form one religion on earth. They're the mermaid , Phoenix, dragon, Medusa, alien beast...... They're the elite Gods in the universe.

If I think as you then I can never learn what my mentors have taught me. Reading is depending on wisdom not by words that you see. Words plus rational guess and logical application of knowledge and increment and intuition and situation possibilities....... Not only one simple sentence can tell the whole truth.

Third line Gods (founders of all religions on earth) never know the whole truth of tons of truths that this world secret had behind all the things. So you've to be wise to learn Bible or other's scriptures.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 25-07-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Old 25-07-2017, 07:33 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Well I think we all are confused about God, mainly because God has not moved to remove this infection from humanity as a whole yet. So all these different post and threads here are proof that WE are confused, not God. But God is the root cause of it , and he will be the one who removes this curse from us all;

just not today.

And this is a hard thing and truth to realize about God, and I understand that some what. In Romans 11:32 it was God himself who placed all of humanity in this state of being , meaning that is the " Conclusion of it all as of now", and the verse reveals that he did this only to later have mercy on us all. A stunning verse sitting right there in scripture , yet unseen by most in their understanding ; they think the devil has done this. The devil is not responsible for what God does. The devil , like all of us, can only do what God allows and wills.

God is not the cause--satan is the ruler of this world--He fell to start with because he wants worship--he is getting it through false religions and their false gods--satan poses as every one of them. this includes 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian. 99% see like this-2Cor 4:4--its not Gods fault. Satan is the problem.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
So just not to think that what I'm saying isn't true. Or just my truth , actually it's a universal truth or reality..
I cannot talk to you any more, Jeremy. I'm sorry but I have no choice but to ignore list you from this moment. Your ego is incredible.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Master
Oh God is the cause of it, not satan; satan did not ordain himself, God did; in Romans 13:1 , a truth that no Christian camp can tolerate, "Let every soul be SUBJECT unto the higher powers. For there is NO POWER BUT FROM GOD; the powers that be are ORDAINED of God." The devil is a power that be, and God ordained him, meaning he created him, established him, and set him over the earth, the devil did not do this to himself. Christ made the devil, in John 1:3 " ALL things were made by him, nothing made itself."

God is the power behind everything and the root cause. Its academic.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Mickiel, are you familiar with the many NDE accounts for the reading?
Wherein often, the statements are made by people of, "There was no time",
"Time was different", "Everything seemed to be happening at once"...
and similar.

I have posted already about the equation of the fall of the angelic with the fall of humanity. You ask "when", which is about time.

Again, what is the conclusion of modern Physicists today since Einstein, about "Space/Time"?

So, your answer is, "Before time."

???

Isaiah 14, Ezekiel 28, Daniel 8, Revelation 12, Mickiel.

How do you seriously say it's unbiblical, Mickiel?

I've just been posting about the angel's statements to Daniel about his being contended with by a fallen angel, "The prince of the king of Persia", in "The Fourth Beast" thread here.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-07-2017, 10:34 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I cannot talk to you any more, Jeremy. I'm sorry but I have no choice but to ignore list you from this moment. Your ego is incredible.

If you really want to know more about spiritual realm or Gods' life what I said is not out of the context or that's exactly what happening in there. My spirit can do whatever Gods can do so I always tell with my experiences that I dabbling in|with the spiritual world. Why I can do as I say ..... but not others? It's because my mentors have transferred their highest dharma energy to my spirit so that my spirit are God-like or can do better than Gods.

My mentors are of the highest Gods in the universe. They're Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel, creator, Good Energy (with all dharma energy and present as energy form but can becomes godly shape for a few seconds)........ That's why my spirit can use my mentors dharma as my own dharma and it's a collective of all ofmy mentors energy as one. And I can absorb the energy in the universe or from my surrounding as my energy so that there's no limit for me to perform any high technical dharma.

That's why I like to tell or teach others more than what's available in books or from religions scriptures. So far not many or none can match my dharma techniques in the spiritual realm. That's why I dare to challenge all sorts of demons in the universe and on earth. They can't match with my subtle dharma and I've my friend Gods and Goddesses wife and my Cupidsons to help me to fight them. Before they can attack me, my team have already informed me first......