Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-04-2017, 01:26 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
I will set aside your personal experience that convinced you of the type of God you believe in since I think even that is up for philosophical debate. Rather, I wish to instead focus my attention for now on your claim you made earlier. You said you could heal people thousands of miles away and I asked you to heal that brown spot on my shoulder. I will wait. If I ask for multiple healings in my life and they happen, then I will be convinced since there can be no skeptical explanation for this. It would be a repeated experiment we would be doing here.

I see your right shoulder has a about two inches brown spot , whether it can be removed or not I don't know but I have done or tried. That's your spirit brown spot had gone. So you may wait for it to disappear..... You've to know that's not sickness, isn't it?

My network is not good at this moment so you people continue the debate and I'll continue my talking later.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I see your right shoulder has a about two inches brown spot , whether it can be removed or not I don't know but I have done or tried. That's your spirit brown spot had gone. So you may wait for it to disappear..... You've to know that's not sickness, isn't it?

My network is not good at this moment so you people continue the debate and I'll continue my talking later.

It hasn't disappeared right now and if it doesn't, then I have no way of knowing if you are a charlatan or not.
Old 13-04-2017, 02:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
It hasn't disappeared right now and if it doesn't, then I have no way of knowing if you are a charlatan or not.

What I said, I can heal sickness but not to say whether I can building up your skin or remove your certain part of your skin. Or to muscle up your body building or lengthen or shorten your fingers or any part of your body. That's the difference. I can do whatever I can and don't what I can't. I'm a human or God but if you're as a spirit then I can change whatever shape of your body parts. I can even change your face to a handsome one.
Old 13-04-2017, 02:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
What I said, I can heal sickness but not to say whether I can building up your skin or remove your certain part of your skin. Or to muscle up your body building or lengthen or shorten your fingers or any part of your body. That's the difference. I can do whatever I can and don't what I can't. I'm a human or God but if you're as a spirit then I can change whatever shape of your body parts. I can even change your face to a handsome one.

I have what is known as 'anhedonia' which is an absence of pleasure (my good feelings) due to certain areas of my brain which I suspect are stress responses that are overly active which, in turn, shuts down my ability to experience my good feelings. I want you to heal this. Such a healing would fully return all my good feelings back to me again.
Old 13-04-2017, 02:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I have what is known as 'anhedonia' which is an absence of pleasure (my good feelings) due to certain areas of my brain which I suspect are stress responses that are overly active which, in turn, shuts down my ability to experience my good feelings. I want you to heal this. Such a healing would fully return all my good feelings back to me again.

Anhedonia 快感缺乏症is mainly lacking of the secretion of dopamine多巴胺. This one I can try but if your body part that secrete dopamine is shrunk and not functioning anymore then maybe it's not so easy to healing it. Anyhow I try my best to give you a kick.

As I healing you, I feel the stiffness in your upper part of your brain then the middle brain that's it affects your middle brain. I think you can feel better now!
Old 13-04-2017, 03:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Anhedonia 快感缺乏症is mainly lacking of the secretion of dopamine多巴胺. This one I can try but if your body part that secrete dopamine is shrunk and not functioning anymore then maybe it's not so easy to healing it. Anyhow I try my best to give you a kick.

As I healing you, I feel the stiffness in your upper part of your brain then the middle brain that's it affects your middle brain. I think you can feel better now!

It didn't work. Perhaps you should send a generalized healing vibe (energy) instead of a specific one that heals only the type of anhedonia that is caused by dopamine deficiency since my anhedonia might not even be caused by that. In other words, just try to heal my anhedoina in general regardless of what the cause of it is rather than trying to heal my anhedonia that is due to specific causes. Perhaps if you attempt to heal my anhedonia this way, then perhaps it can be healed.
Old 13-04-2017, 04:08 AM
Suspended
Quote:
It didn't work. Perhaps you should send a generalized healing vibe (energy) instead of a specific one that heals only the type of anhedonia that is caused by dopamine deficiency since my anhedonia might not even be caused by that. In other words, just try to heal my anhedoina in general regardless of what the cause of it is rather than trying to heal my anhedonia that is due to specific causes. Perhaps if you attempt to heal my anhedonia this way, then perhaps it can be healed.

I used life creation to heal you. But I still can feel a bit of your stiffness in your brain. Using energy can only clear the stiffness but it won't last forever. Unless your gland can normally functioning then it can automatically on and off secretion of dopamine. Happiness is chemistry. I can let you feel the happy energy but it can never last long.

My Goddess wife grandfather asked me ,how I've healed your sickness? And my Cupidson told me , you can feel the happiness now. And also the happy energy I sent.
Old 13-04-2017, 08:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I used life creation to heal you. But I still can feel a bit of your stiffness in your brain. Using energy can only clear the stiffness but it won't last forever. Unless your gland can normally functioning then it can automatically on and off secretion of dopamine. Happiness is chemistry. I can let you feel the happy energy but it can never last long.

My Goddess wife grandfather asked me ,how I've healed your sickness? And my Cupidson told me , you can feel the happiness now. And also the happy energy I sent.

None of this is working. I get the impression that you are delusional here. Therefore, none of this is any compelling evidence at all of any non local phenomena or God. That's too bad because it would have convinced me if I did repeated experiments between you and I and they have all came true. That leaves me back to the philosophical debates again which I have to remain undecided on here.
Old 13-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
None of this is working. I get the impression that you are delusional here. Therefore, none of this is any compelling evidence at all of any non local phenomena or God. That's too bad because it would have convinced me if I did repeated experiments between you and I and they have all came true. That leaves me back to the philosophical debates again which I have to remain undecided on here.

I never lie in your case but how you say about no effect, I don't know and whether it takes time to recover or if now you have nothing to happy at the moment or you don't know how is happy any more.....

I don't lie , it's because whatever I said , all my Cupidsons and Goddess wife and purely formed Gods know about it. But there's not wrong to do your debate for I've proved to you my saying. My healing seldom fail me.

But my Cupidson said, you're not tell the truth. So this one I can't be sure....... If you want me to try again I will do it otherwise you wait one or two days then you tell me again........
Old 13-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Experiencer
Jeremy can you repair someones vision? This one would be easy to see if it works or not. Not that I doubt you, I am just curious. As for the OP, I really think you are wasting your time with someone that does not respect your dedication, or effort. Not to be rude, but clearly Matt, and I say this with as much respect and care I can, but you seem to have a lot of hardship on your shoulders. I hope you get better and overcome all your troubles.