Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-05-2016, 04:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkinside81
I felt 4 before I opened the thread. I don't know why. !🌈
well, you were wrong then, weren't you?
wait_whut, you felt 4 what's?
Old 30-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Guide
I think 4
Old 30-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Guide
oops ! I see now I was a bit late with my answer
Old 02-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayette
I think 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayette
oops ! I see now I was a bit late with my answer
Thank you, fayette. Your answer was actually (roughly) the correct one for the current test when you answered, which is a test I was doing on another forum, see http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8#post11364538 (and I took the liberty of mentioning your answer there).
Old 16-08-2016, 02:37 PM
LightKeeper

Mmmmmm 4 :)
Old 19-08-2016, 12:24 AM
Master

My first thought was 2 but I kept on then thinking that I doubt that's right and knowing my luck its probably 4.

I didnt get any telepathy during this (when I've got telepathy in the past Ive actually heard things so my numbers were just based entirely on my thoughts).

Obviously I was entirely wrong but what I do find interesting is that the 2 numbers I was thinking seem to be the most common numbers others here said. (so maybe people generally preference certain numbers or just maybe people are getting telepathically influenced by the answers that were given on this thread).
Old 22-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Deactivated Account

I feel like the people who felt other numbers could also be right, considering you can't possibly go a whole week or longer thinking of only one number. Like, if they are connecting to you, they would mostly be connecting to you in the moment.
I think maybe it would work better if you asked people an emotional question that is never changing, like, what colour are my eyes or what is the name of my Dog that just passed away?
Numbers are something you use and think of on a regular basis even if you aren't aware of it. Your subconsious mind is always like, oh there's two trees over there. I only have 5 bucks today... etc.. I don't think you would be able to concentrate on the number 1 all the time, which might cloud the results people get.
Old 23-08-2016, 12:12 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
I feel like the people who felt other numbers could also be right, considering you can't possibly go a whole week or longer thinking of only one number. Like, if they are connecting to you, they would mostly be connecting to you in the moment.
I think maybe it would work better if you asked people an emotional question that is never changing, like, what colour are my eyes or what is the name of my Dog that just passed away?
Numbers are something you use and think of on a regular basis even if you aren't aware of it. Your subconsious mind is always like, oh there's two trees over there. I only have 5 bucks today... etc.. I don't think you would be able to concentrate on the number 1 all the time, which might cloud the results people get.
keokutah, my test:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel H
... I wrote carefully one of the four numbers: "1", "2", "3", "4" on my sheet of paper, and I surrounded it with a circle. Then, I wrote it again twice.

I shall repeat this number (which was obtained using a random number generator) from time to time during this test.
is designed so as to avoid this kind of confusion, because the target number was circled, and then rewritten twice.

Also, when I repeat the number, I don't just say (in this case) "one", I say a more complete sentence "the number is one" or "the number for this test is one". It seems also that, in telepathy, people understand a lot of unsaid things, so it is not necessary to spend a lot of time explaining.
Old 23-08-2016, 01:38 AM
Deactivated Account

I just don't think it's a credible test, because we all know telepathy is exactly like listening to someone in real life, if you aren't interested in what they are saying you're not going to hear them right or you put words in their mouth. And face it, who's truly interested in numbers, maybe 1 percent of the population.

The first error in your testing is giving people things they cannot emotionally or spiritually connect to.
The second error is using numbers, which change on a second to second basis. You might have thought of that number a few times and maybe you wrote it down even, but later on you thought of many other numbers and I bet you also wrote down other numbers on other days, so there goes the credibility in your test. Most people would be connecting to YOU, not the number itself, thus they would see different numbers you've thought of.

To truly test people's telepathy, you need to pick a question that exists in the moment with an answer that can never change, that is very fixed and it has to be something they can connect to spiritually and emotionally, usually involving yourself or a person or an animal.
For example, "What is my mom's name?" Is it Judy, Tanessa, Sandy or Sarah?
Then they truly have someone and something to connect to, and it's not like her name is ever going to change, hopefully.
I bet if you do it that way, you will get many more accurate answers. Better yet, don't even give them examples or hints, just tell them to ask their higher selves or spirit guides what your mom's name is. Then you would know for sure it's not just coincidence.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator
The word telepathy came to me quickly and easily but this number one isn't. I thought of a number just by looking at your thread title and the number which came to me was "8"...so that's a load of old rubbish then! haha
I refuse to make guesses. That's not what it's about. Sorry no inspiration.