Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 03:22 AM
bluespirit

I have a friend who is a strong medium,she often gives memessages from hubby. She asked me one day if I could see spirit and I said 'no' just hear them.
She sees them as full bodied people just like you and I and has also been told she should become a 'ghost whisperer'.
To help those who for some reason cannot cross over!
Old 08-10-2006, 10:08 AM
~Jay~

I'm also frustrated that I can't see them clearly, yet I sense they are there and sometimes see them in my mind's eye. I'm attending a development circle though, so I'm hoping that eventually I will be able to see them clearly. I feel it's worse knowing that someone/thing is there, yet you are unable to see exactly who/what it is!!!

Like the other day at work, I was on my own, waiting for the last couple of people to leave the building from the office a bit further down the corridor, when suddenly I heard the door to my room creak. It was already slightly ajar, but as I turned the corner I saw my keys, which were in the lock, moving from side to side. Straight after that, the whole of the top of my head stood on end & started tingling!

I must admit it freaked me a bit, especially as the place I work is a mental health clinic, and some deeply troubled people attend for therapy on a regular basis - an attraction for certain lower energies, I would think?

Later on at home when I began to meditate, I straight away got a vision of a young man in a black leather jacket. I asked him who he was, and amazingly I got a response! (I haven't normally been able to connect like that when I've had these visions before). He told me his name was Mark, and he'd been involved in a mototbike accident in this area a couple of years ago. It made me wonder if he was the spirit at work, and he'd come home with me? I visualised sending him off into the light with my guide, just incase, lol!

But it is frustrating, for sure.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:29 AM
bluespirit

I'm not even at that level yet. Wish I could then I would know who was whispering in my ear. I have been told to keep meditating and results will come eventually.
That is a bit frightening,Jaycee,would definately use protection but sounds as that poor young man is looking for help.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit
I have a friend who is a strong medium,she often gives memessages from hubby. She asked me one day if I could see spirit and I said 'no' just hear them.
She sees them as full bodied people just like you and I and has also been told she should become a 'ghost whisperer'.
To help those who for some reason cannot cross over!

A ghost whisperer?
Is that what people are called for carrying out spirit rescue Bluespirit?
Love and light
AM
Old 08-10-2006, 08:39 PM
bluespirit

That's what she called them,AM.
Or rather someone else gave her that title.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
That's what she called them,AM.
Or rather someone else gave her that title.

Oh okay?
Thank you very much for that bluespirit.

It's funny really, I used to think every medium did spirit rescue, but they don't do they?

Love and light, and thanks again,

AM
Old 09-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
I'm not even at that level yet. Wish I could then I would know who was whispering in my ear. I have been told to keep meditating and results will come eventually.
That is a bit frightening,Jaycee,would definately use protection but sounds as that poor young man is looking for help.

As well as the meditation, I also feel its important to "sit with ourselves" to see what our minds bring up?

Past issues normally crop up first, but after we've done this (and processed all these naturally rising thoughts and feelings), we then begin to generate an added clarity (with a deep seated open-ness / comfort) that the meditation cannot achieve.

A bit of peace and quiet, and just your own company....

With love and light,

AM
Old 10-10-2006, 02:07 AM
FRANK789

Que, Hope you don't mind my responce. When I was about 25, a friend asked me to look to see if I could help him in his life. It was my first formal try. After about 10 min of meditation on the truth of this matter I opened my eyes slightly as I felt something present. I was amazed to see 3 young men sitting in the room starring at me. What was even more amazing was that they looked almost exactly like my friend. They did not seem surprised that I could see them..... I inquired of my friend as to why the 3 men looked almost like him. after a couple of moments he replied; I have 3 brothers who died...
Always expect the unexpected....... I saw many things that were going to happen to him. I was glad to have helped. All came true in the most minute detail. But how could it not? The truth is the truth! Don't give up. It's worth it all to be a help and to learn.... frank
Old 10-10-2006, 02:09 AM
FRANK789

Que, Hope you don't mind my response. When I was about 25, a friend asked me to look to see if I could help him in his life. It was my first formal try. After about 10 min of meditation on the truth of this matter I opened my eyes slightly as I felt something present. I was amazed to see 3 young men sitting in the room starring at me. What was even more amazing was that they looked almost exactly like my friend. They did not seem surprised that I could see them..... I inquired of my friend as to why the 3 men looked almost like him. after a couple of moments he replied; I have 3 brothers who died...
Always expect the unexpected....... I saw many things that were going to happen to him. I was glad to have helped. All came true in the most minute detail. But how could it not? The truth is the truth! Don't give up. It's worth it all to be a help and to learn.... frank
Old 10-10-2006, 05:41 AM
bluespirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
Oh okay?
Thank you very much for that bluespirit.

It's funny really, I used to think every medium did spirit rescue, but they don't do they?

Love and light, and thanks again,

AM

She is very highly gifted and I have only to mention the name of someone passed and she will bring that person through. Has had her gift from being a small child.
You're welcome,AM
Closed Thread