Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-06-2020, 01:33 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
What do you think the voices are? Spirits?
yes - how did you know ?
Old 30-06-2020, 01:50 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Anyone else on this forum hearing voices?. Love to hear your story. Thanks.

I hear voices -

- I also have sleep paralysis where I can't breathe or talk and I'm paralyzed - I know I can't talk because I've tried to scream for help --

- so anyway the voices are there pretty much all the time - but lately they have started coming to me during sleep paralysis - I think they are attacking me --

--- so since I can't talk - in my mind I say I rebuke you in the name of jesus christ and they stop attacking me -- sometimes I have to say it more than once as some of them are pretty strong and fight the rebuke

I have also prayed for god to protect me from the demonic attacks and it seems to be working until I skip a night of praying about it --

it just happened again this morning

I can't post links because I am a new member -- but you can search google for hearing voices network

and there is hearingvoicesusa.org ----- they have support groups that meet
Old 02-07-2020, 12:47 AM
Ascender
so - my voices aren't bad or negative or anything -

they say my thoughts as I think them - it started when I got back from Iraq - I thought the army had a mind reading machine that played my thoughts out loud on a speaker

the sleep paralysis started at the same time - and I didn't know what was going on - so I thought the army had some kind of electro magnetic weapon or something that they were using to paralyze me

I hear other voices that say something besides what I am thinking - and I have heard a voice and then met that person years later

most of the time now they sound like spies -- they say my usernames and passwords when I'm logging in

they say stuff about my internet activity -

there are voices that yell across the neighborhood - they sound like spies because they say stuff about stuff I'm doing right that second

it's really bad in public libraries when I'm on the internet -- every time I click on something - or go somewhere else - or do anything at all on the internet a voice will yell really loud across the whole library about it

I recognize the voices I hear as voices - but then I hear a new one and I think it's the neighbors

a woman's voice was saying my passwords and user names - and about my internet activity - and I thought it was the neighbors spying -- I moved from arizona to oregon and the same womans voice started doing it again - so I thought the neighbors followed me to spy on me some more -- but then finally her voice came to me as the sleep paralysis was happening and thats when I realized it was a voice

there is a mans voice that is a menace - he sounds like a spy - he is always running his mouth about my business -- I thought it was a rude neighbor - but then that voice attacked me with sleep paralysis as well - 1000 miles away from where I was hearing him all the time

that's the first two times the voices came with the sleep paralysis --

when the sleep paralysis first started - the night that I got out of the army there were noises that came with it - like cartoon noises - bells and whistles and such -------- that happened every night for years and I thought the army was doing it to me ---------- then the noises went away and it was just sleep paralysis without sounds -- but now voices come with it

I take medication - but it doesn't get rid of the voices --- they're just not as bad
Old 02-07-2020, 01:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Yeah I lost it a few years back. Wasn't doing very good at all. It's hard for people to understand what people like me are going through if they don't hear voices themselves. And no I'm not delusional I really do hear voices. It's no different to those whom speak to angels and spiritual guides and what not. If I'm crazy they've really got to be out of their mind's as well.
I went to a psychic forum and said that I hear voices and see things and that I wanted to know what a psychics opinion of that was -- because they have clairaudience and Clairvoyance -- I told them that I had been diagnosed with schizophrenia -- so they deleted my post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:05 AM
Master
I also have schizophrenia that I'm on medication for. Doesn't explain the hearing voices thing at all though.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:48 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I also have schizophrenia that I'm on medication for. Doesn't explain the hearing voices thing at all though.
I've never really thought about it --- some of them seem to be spirits - but some of it is coming from inside me -- it's strange -我真的不知道
Wǒ zhēn de bù zhīdào - I really don't know
Old 02-07-2020, 07:14 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing. It's good to know that I'm not alone in this world and that there are others whom also have similar experiences.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I went to a psychic forum and said that I hear voices and see things and that I wanted to know what a psychics opinion of that was -- because they have clairaudience and Clairvoyance -- I told them that I had been diagnosed with schizophrenia -- so they deleted my post

Maybe they're schizophrenic aswell. Did you ever think about that?. I mean we hear voices but they say they channel voices?. If I was a doctor I'd say that they were delusional and put them on anti psychotic medication. That seems to be the norm for those whom hear voices ( unfortunately). There's a lot that the medical professions don't know/understand about schizophrenia and many questions which can't be answered. Maybe it requires spiritual understanding? (which there is no concrete/physical evidence for anyhow).
Old 02-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Schizophrenia and Spirituality come from the same area in the brain, and it's the toss of a coin as to which you end up with. That's science and not belief, by the way. I used to work in mental health, I have 'mild' schizophrenia and I'm clairsentient. Great fun.

Quote:
Yes it does.
Quote:
I've never really thought about it --- some of them seem to be spirits - but some of it is coming from inside me -- it's strange -我真的不知道
Wǒ zhēn de bù zhīdào - I really don't know

I know the difference between the 'internal' and the 'external' voices because I attended a mediumship course that allowed me to distinguish. The best way to describe it is that to me there is a perceptual difference between 'internal' and 'external' voices, as though I 'receive' them by 'tuning into' different frequency wavelengths. My own voices happen in my head while the mediumship stuff happens 'outside' my head. If that makes sense. It might help to try and find out where the voices 'come from' or how you perceive them. If they all 'come from the same place' then the chances are they're 'all yours'.

Quote:
Maybe they're schizophrenic aswell. Did you ever think about that?. I mean we hear voices but they say they channel voices?. If I was a doctor I'd say that they were delusional and put them on anti psychotic medication. That seems to be the norm for those whom hear voices ( unfortunately). There's a lot that the medical professions don't know/understand about schizophrenia and many questions which can't be answered. Maybe it requires spiritual understanding? (which there is no concrete/physical evidence for anyhow).
Nobody has even bothered to explore the links between mental health and Spirituality and frankly, I can't help wonder at for so many people they're the very same thing. 'Clair-voices' are very different because they can only come after having initiated a Spirit link, which involves 'tuning' your consciousness into Spirit. 'Always-on connections to Spirit are very rare indeed so unless a link is initiated it's not likely to be clair-voices. And by the way, the "norm" is to hear voices but nobody will admit to that.

Spirituality is a belief system and its definitions can be anything you want them to be, while science needs more empirical evidence than agenda can provide. Spirituality is actually largely based in and driven by psychology 0 such as deleting your schizophrenia post in the psychic forum - people don't want to think that their psychic skills are perhaps just their being head-cases.
Old 02-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
'Clair-voices' are very different because they can only come after having initiated a Spirit link, which involves 'tuning' your consciousness into Spirit. 'Always-on connections to Spirit are very rare indeed so unless a link is initiated it's not likely to be clair-voices

maybe some how a link has been established un knowingly

I have heard very distinct voices and then met the person that goes with that voice years later - thousands of miles away -- isn't that strange ?

Quote:
And by the way, the "norm" is to hear voices but nobody will admit to that

well it wasn't the norm for me until it started happening - now I can't tell what's real and what's not real

I don't know why they wouldn't admit to it - if it's the truth -

Last edited by Hologram8 : 03-07-2020 at 12:01 AM.