Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 17-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Yassi

I think all holy books can change everybody's life
Old 10-02-2012, 07:10 AM
strictdiscipline

The Art of Expressing the Human Body
Bruce Lee, John Little
Old 10-02-2012, 07:09 PM
sesheta

I am a big fan of books by Deepak Chopra - especially "Way of the Wizard" and "The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success".
Also - not exactly on the spiritual side, lol...but Pet Semetary" by Stephen King - makes you think a lot about life and death - my favorite Stephen King novel ever! Hhmmm...maybe I'll re-read that.....again....
Old 10-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Master

Jonathan Livingstone Seagull by Richard Harris did it for me. Taught me to dare to be different and not be ruled by the flock when something is important enough to me to pursue.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Jonathan Livingstone Seagull by Richard Harris did it for me. Taught me to dare to be different and not be ruled by the flock when something is important enough to me to pursue.

I haven't read that but I have seen the movie based on it and found it quite inspiring.

Illusions by the same author (Richard Bach?) is a good book imo.
Old 25-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Gregatha

Mr God, this is Anna....by Fynn. Cheers
Old 28-02-2012, 11:54 AM
happydays

Books by Dr David Hawkins - like his Power VS Force

(Sorry if It already mentioned, but - as newbie - trying once more to post, as all my posts being blocked. Not enough posts - apparently?
Happydays
Old 28-02-2012, 09:18 PM
salmon_999

Last year, I read a book that have resurrected my faith.
It was "Les Contemplations" by Victor Hugo.
I don't know if there is an english version, but if you could understand French, you should buy it.
He talks about spirituality, death and his lofe for nature.
Let me introduce you to some of his quotes I tried to translate:

"Veil a flower is like veiling God"
"If God didn't create flowers, He didn't create women"
"A Revolution is like a caterpillar wich will be a butterfly"
"Knowledge is my goal and goodness is my compass".
Old 05-03-2012, 02:18 PM
paranormal

Life Afterlife by Dr Anoop Kumar Diwan

I recently read this spiritual fiction book having bought it from Amazon for just 5 dollars. I must admit reading it has been a life changing experience.
The story takes you on a universal tour, both inside and outside. The characters are so real, narrative so simple and messages galore. I believe I am such a better person after reading this book. Must read for all.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:19 PM
amy green

In my teens, new to the whole realm of spirituality, it was "Zen & The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" - essentially to give everything your best shot. (Probably wouldn't rate the book much now).

More recently, "The Celestine Prophecy" which excited me; eased my sense of alienation from this consumerist/materialistic society and loved that it was both an intriguing fictional piece but also gave practical exercises + info to form a group.

To date/currently "The Power of Now" such originality and clarity on how to deal with the ego. Eckhart Tolle deserves his place as a pioneer in the New Age Movement.