Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 04-07-2020, 02:14 AM
Master
W
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Please don’t get me wrong . . . mind is just about all we know. For a greater number of incarnations than I care to put a number to . . . all we have known is the mental ( and emotional / physical ) approach. Mind can do absolutely fabulous things and discoveries. It should never be underestimated . . . but appreciated for what it is and why it was designed they way it was.

It is only . . . when the individual begins to discover . . . that mind cannot come to terms with many of the forays into Greater Truth. Mind can pretend . . . and find work-arounds . . . but never give lasting answers.

And so . . . one at a time . . . an individual begins to see the limitations of the mind . . . and works to get a glimpse beyond it. It takes “beyond forever” to get to this point. There are a relative few that wish to even try.

If the mind satisfies all for whatever individual . . . they are fortunate indeed . . . and they should enjoy their state of consciousness for as long as it fulfills them.

The mind is an important tool and it's possible expansion is limitless because of things such as imagination/memory/sensory preception and language just to point out a few. The mind is only as limited as one chooses to make it and in denying it one only denies ones self of the minds full pleasures. The mind is ours for a purpose. Love it and utilise it to its full glory. When it comes to learning the mind has no limitations and can continuously learn throughout an individual's entire lifetime. "The mind cannot perceive" is an educational fault. Knowledges and wisdoms are endless thanks to the minds perception. Theres something new to learn every second of every day if one would have it. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 04-07-2020 at 03:56 AM.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
W

The mind is an important tool and it's possible expansion is limitless because of things such as imagination/memory/sensory preception and language just to point out a few. The mind is only as limited as one chooses to make it and in denying it one only denies ones self of the minds full pleasures. The mind is ours for a purpose. Love it and utilise it to its full glory. When it comes to learning the mind has no limitations and can continuously learn throughout an individual's entire lifetime. "The mind cannot perceive" is an educational fault. Knowledges and wisdoms are endless thanks to the minds perception. Theres something new to learn every second of every day if one would have it. Amen

Yes. Consider as well that it would not be surprising, as it is mind that conducts the spiritual search, if mind has the capacity to resonate with the solution and end the search. So it might be very significant for seekers not to dismiss this capacity and not be intimidated by the advice of tradtion to limit the mind.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
"Nonduality be "positive" not negative. Amen
not always so easy for me -
Old 04-07-2020, 07:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color .........Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Fuller states it this way, Universe expends energy in two ways;

either a few big BOOMs,space fur ther apart in time, or,

more/higher frequency of little booms more often i.e. closer together, over time.

Both are true and have to considered within the context of what is most relevant for the moment at hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Niz said such an event could be fast (Boom) or slow (lots of practise) and that either way was OK, that one was no better than the other.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-07-2020, 07:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow .......*|*...........( * * )........(>*< ) i (>*< )......

Reality is not just one or the other. Humans are one small part of reality.

Our genetics are encoded with positive and negative resultants.

Scenario 1} Their dead and I'm alive is a positive, to whatever degree, yet the circumstances that led to their deaths, and my circumstances since then may have negative aspects.

We balance the negatives with the positives, and sometimes the negative appears, and sometimes the positive appears.

When we ignore, and create a false narrative to avoid the negative, we are being negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
not always so easy for me -

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 04-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Reality is not just one or the other. Humans are one small part of reality.

Our genetics are encoded with positive and negative resultants.

Scenario 1} Their dead and I'm alive is a positive, to whatever degree, yet the circumstances that led to their deaths, and my circumstances since then may have negative aspects.

We balance the negatives with the positives, and sometimes the negative appears, and sometimes the positive appears.

When we ignore, and create a false narrative to avoid the negative, we are being negative.

Negativity is unhealthy, positivity is healthy the choice is obvious. Amen
Old 04-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Negativity is unhealthy, positivity is healthy the choice is obvious. Amen
a positive environment would help
Old 04-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Master
Non duality loving and not hating. Being positive and not negative. Not madness at all in my opinion but a healthy choice. Amen
Old 04-07-2020, 09:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Non duality loving and not hating. Being positive and not negative. Not madness at all in my opinion but a healthy choice. Amen
I don't love evil
Old 04-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Master
If you don't love unconditionally your love is not whole therefore your love is only partial and incomplete. It's not the evil that is the problem but the evil doer, those whom choose to do evil. Love wholeheartedly, even those whom hate you or do evil. Love unconditionally regardless of the things that are happening around you in the world. It's the only way to break free from negativity and unhealthy thoughts and emotions. Be positive/love. Amen