Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Ascender
To loopylucid
I have to think outside the box after what ive experienced so far lol.
Regarding your question i was trying to ap i got to a point of relaxsation
when something told me to open my eyes.
There he was this dark figure with a blue out line around his light blocking
shadow of course then my fear set in dooh.
Old 27-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
So basically it is as trying in the spirit realms as it is in life now :(

It makes me wonder why us humans are given these extra senses to sense the spirit realm when it not much different to our physical realm. ?
Life is life no matter what realm you are in and life will always have its ups and downs, pros and cons, positives and negatives. But we incarnate as physical-beings for specific reasons and when we die we remain in the spiritual dimensions or reincarnate back into physical-beings for specific reasons. Anything worth achieving in this world and the next takes hard-work and dedication, if it was not so it wouldn't be worth achieving because anyone and anything could do it. In the dimensions of light most similar to the physical dimension people work jobs just like they do on Earth, but instead of earning money they acquire hours and those hours can be used to purchase things and privileges. The work hours are not necessary to survive and live life but they are a bonus and having them to spend enriches your life, your friend's lives, and your family's lives.
Old 28-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
To loopylucid
I have to think outside the box after what ive experienced so far lol.
Regarding your question i was trying to ap i got to a point of relaxsation
when something told me to open my eyes.
There he was this dark figure with a blue out line around his light blocking
shadow of course then my fear set in dooh.

Hey youngers, well to add to the myriad of advice you have here with something a little different to look into :)

Sometimes, some experiences we have, during the very subtle phases of transition, especially the beginning, hold several reasons suggested for that phase, the negative stuff, even the physical stuff, which may have an explanation explained by The Hypnagogic State. Hypnagogia is a well described neurological phenomenon that can occur when one is waking up (hypnapompic) or going to sleep (hypnagogic).

Think so often when something happens during obe experiences, certain conclusions are jumped to with the exclusion of all other ideas, its just the way it is now lol over the years ive seen a great deal of rigidity of ideas with obe, bizarre really as its such an independant experience, but also its kinda biast now! To very strict terms and conditions and its difficult, to find answers to alot of the questions your pondering, outside of those parametres.

so have a little look into it if you feel so inclined. This is a short piece and there is alot online to help explain it. You might find it gels, you might not.
But for the sake of balance, thought id pop it out there.

http://www.theness.com/index.php/hyp...e-visitations/

Happy travels :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~