Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Soulsearcher13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandybytheSea
LightFilledHeart, I totally agree with what you said, particularly that it's essential to seek out a qualified person who is trained in regression therapy, and that it's NOT a game and certainly not for entertainment purposes. That's why I only regress those who have been referred to me by a qualified psychiatrist or psychologist - too many people want to regress for mere curiosity, and opening Pandora's box out of mere curiosity is not a good idea.

Mac, to answer your question, I have done close to 1,000 regressions over about 30 years, and it depends on what you call mundane - most of them HAVE been mundane. Regression therapy isn't exciting, believe me! It can actually be similar to chatting to a neighbour over the back fence, but the therapist has to listen very closely to every word spoken, and even be aware of the nuances in the voice and actions - unlike the neighbourly chat where you can tune out for long periods and just nod and smile occasionally, lol.

However, while very few people throughout history (and even today) have action-packed, fascinating lives, everyone has interesting things happen to them, and during a regression it's mostly the interesting things that come up because (a) they leave an impression on the soul, and (b) they are often the cause of the imbalance or situation that is being dealt with. Similar to writing an autobiography - you're not going to mention your trips to the supermarket or what you had for breakfast every morning!

What I think you're really asking is "what percentage of PEOPLE are mundane, and what percentage are famous or exciting" - and the truth is, most of them are mundane. I've never regressed anyone to a famous lifetime, although I did once have a servant to a famous person (but the famous person didn't get dealt with in any detail).

The most exciting regressions - which occur rarely but have happened about 20 times - have been those who regressed to Atlantis. The reason they're exciting is not because the people are any different - mundane lifetimes still existed in Atlantis - but because regressions years apart with people who have never met tell similar stories or give similar details.

I wonder if LightFilledHeart has had any of those, I'd love to hear about them and compare notes.

claims to have done about 1000 regressions over 30 years but had only 20 regressions about Atlantis...
You know what, remembering lives from Atlantis-times is not rare at all. I and several friends of mine have memories of lives in Atlantis and Chris Criscom, who is a reknowed regressionist, finds them quite common too.
Atlantis existed over a long period of time and most people who are incarnated at the moment, did live in Atlantis as well.
And it doesn't matter to our soul at all how long ago something happened in the past. For our soul everything is like happening in the present all at the same time and that's why one can easily remember a significant live from Atlantis right at the first time of remembering other incarnations.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:41 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
thank you

Stop blushing,Mac!
Enjoy while you can.
Bless your little heart.
J.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:48 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Stop blushing,Mac!
Enjoy while you can.
Bless your little heart.
J.

Enjoy while I can? I am doing just that, J, as I know that things probably won't stay that way for long...

I blush because not many are this kind towards me.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Enjoy while I can? I am doing just that, J, as I know that things probably won't stay that way for long...

I blush because not many are this kind towards me.

There's another little hug for you.
Now you can relax and wallow in the glory.
Don't forget the afternoon nap!
You need the rest after all this excitement.

(Runs for the hills!)

J.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:13 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
There's another little hug for you.
Now you can relax and wallow in the glory.
Don't forget the afternoon nap!
You need the rest after all this excitement.

(Runs for the hills!)

J.

I try not to miss my afternoon nap - full belly, watch telly, fall asleep....
Old 05-12-2010, 02:18 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I try not to miss my afternoon nap - full belly, watch telly, fall asleep....

J
Old 06-12-2010, 11:21 AM
SandybytheSea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsearcher13
claims to have done about 1000 regressions over 30 years but had only 20 regressions about Atlantis...
You know what, remembering lives from Atlantis-times is not rare at all. I and several friends of mine have memories of lives in Atlantis and Chris Criscom, who is a reknowed regressionist, finds them quite common too.
Atlantis existed over a long period of time and most people who are incarnated at the moment, did live in Atlantis as well.
And it doesn't matter to our soul at all how long ago something happened in the past. For our soul everything is like happening in the present all at the same time and that's why one can easily remember a significant live from Atlantis right at the first time of remembering other incarnations.

Soulsearcher, because I don't do regressions for mere curiosity, Atlantis only comes up if the issue we are dealing with has its roots in the Atlantean incarnation. That's not to say that of the 1,000 or so I've done, a high percentage of them didn't have Atleantean lifestimes, it just means we haven't needed to access them.

What intrigues me is that people who conduct regressions for curiosity do tend to have a much higher percentage of Atlanteans, and also more interesting and exciting people who lived interesting and exciting lives.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:27 AM
mac

"What intrigues me is that people who conduct regressions for curiosity do tend to have a much higher percentage of Atlanteans, and also more interesting and exciting people who lived interesting and exciting lives."

I wonder what that might tell us...?
Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"What intrigues me is that people who conduct regressions for curiosity do tend to have a much higher percentage of Atlanteans, and also more interesting and exciting people who lived interesting and exciting lives."

I wonder what that might tell us...?

Now I wonder why that name 'Atlantean' is familiar?
Sorry,private joke,folks.
Deepsea
Old 06-12-2010, 05:44 PM
sunny shine

As far as i can remember from childhood i have this fear of loosing loved ones, i often cry at night thinking i would loose my mother, or father, now that is turned to spouse, i often fear something bad would happen to them