Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-02-2011, 06:49 AM
dogninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
not everyone want to close thier mind up in a fortress. some of us want to explore the connectivity of the human gestalt.

some people have too much connectivity and no refuge. Some may not be stable enough to create mutiple layers and filters and umbrellas and whitelight eggs, or whaaaaatever
Old 04-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
some people have too much connectivity and no refuge. Some may not be stable enough to create mutiple layers and filters and umbrellas and whitelight eggs, or whaaaaatever

true enough. i was, for awhile, one of those psychic bubble babies whose natural defenses against the massive inflow of data had failed. i became quite unstable, nuts (macadamia even). i'm merely trying, however lamely, to convey the survival techniques i've developed.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Jules

Quote:
You're right they won't. However, opening to Spiritualism/psychic abilities whatever WILL automatically lead to self-awareness, bringing up issues that need dealing with. IF those issues are not addressed then it could lead to depression, anger, bitterness etc. Until they've been acknowledged, accepted and worked with then all the negativity surrounding those issues will stay, creating a feeling of discord within the mind.

Acceptance, trust, and love of self is key.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Kingoftroy

Quote:
Look man, create a fortress inside your mind that noone but you and god can enter. Stop playing games and tune out the insanity.

Believe my Dogninja I have tried many times but I have become so used to this that it kind of has become a "normal" way of thinking for me.if you know what I mean. This is somewhat of a transformation period for me which I know will take some time and persistence to accomplish. I'm just trying to get all the information I can from people who have already been through it so the "transformation" goes a bit smoother :)
Old 04-02-2011, 08:31 PM
dogninja

I have found that creating a safe and completely sealed spot is a great idea for a refuge. During intense harassment at times I was able to seek refuge while I learned things. I would suggest it to people so that they could seek temporary relief. At times I have been pushed near the total brink of disillusionment of self... how insane to have voices in your head you cannot stop! How much more insane noone else hears them... cockadoodledoooooo!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
I have found that creating a safe and completely sealed spot is a great idea for a refuge. During intense harassment at times I was able to seek refuge while I learned things. I would suggest it to people so that they could seek temporary relief. At times I have been pushed near the total brink of disillusionment of self... how insane to have voices in your head you cannot stop! How much more insane noone else hears them... cockadoodledoooooo!

but other people do indeed hear voices in their heads, just probably not the same ones. the psychiatric community has decided that anyone who hears voices in their head is by definition insane. and maybe i could go along with that had i not had face to face and confirmable experiences with telepathy. it's not the hearing of head voices that's insane. the insanity happens when one is overwhelmed or the distortions are so bad that the mind to mind doesn't make sense.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:19 PM
dogninja

yeah, well it feels NuTs to try and sleep every night with spirits that wont shut up I mean ME, I have had this problem, off and on for a long time. So I do not disbelieve telepathy. have fun

edited by SF staff
Old 04-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
yeah, well it feels NuTs to try and sleep every night with spirits that wont STFU. I mean ME, I have had this problem, off and on for a long time. So I do not disbelieve telepathy. have fun

do you think i don't understand? i empathize totally with your position. often i'm not having much fun with my sometimes overly talkative imaginary friends ("right. right. now shush already! let me sleep!") but i figure that when protofish started growing legs, developed lungs and began crawling out of the sea they weren't having much fun either. methinks the process of evolving can be uncomfortable.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:22 PM
salem1998

Folks, I did not create this "Story", I still hardly believe what had happened to me is real!!!

I feel quite embarrassed if I post the whole "Story" here or elsewhere.
So normally I will delete the post after one or two days.
I did not spend anytime to prepared this story.
I discover all these websites on Google, and what I want is to gain more understanding of the whole thing by all the responses.
I would have think myself suffering from mental disorder if I did not find these websites.
I still can't believe what had happened to me is real......
I calmed down a little bit after the chinese new year break.
I am not going to worry about this "Thought Broadcasting" thing anymore.
Just let it happen. But it doesn't mean I won't spend more time to discover more about this things.
I can't put away the thought that I might be able to gain more "powers".
I feel excited, you know, when you realize that you might become someone "special"......
If all these things are real, I want to know more and learn more.
Eventually, even I just make up all these things in my mind, it doesn't matter.
I could spend some times to write a novel about this.
I know that Buddha taught us not to develop Greed over anything,
but I find this thing is just beyond the word "interesting".

Thank you all for your responses.
Old 13-04-2011, 05:13 PM
eyeswideopen

Color

I understand exactly what your going through. It doesn't happen often but a few times I've had a thought in my head and the person responds to me. I know for a fact my lips hadn't moved and when I tell them I didn't even speak, they argue I did cause they heard me I stop the discussion there. When I was young I lay side by side with my friend and think of things as she focused on the images in her mind and she would get it right. I actually have many things I can be telepathic, an empath, I have preminicions. I see the deceased as well as communicate with them. I've encountered angles and also those that are not as nice. I have projected out of my body more than once. I have also been on the plane to the entrance to the other side. I have also encountered spirit quides. I will never understand why all I lnow its what it is. There are no manuals to go by. All I have are my experiences and yes for many years I thought I could be crazy but when other people experienced the same events, then I knew I was not. When I spoke to a womans dead husband knowing no info about him or her home, and describing what she did that monday night, I am not crazy. I'm just at a higher spiritual level and because I chose very young that we shouldn't stay stuck but be opened minded keep your eyes wide open. My brother daughter and me are very sensitive but I'm the most intuned.