Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Master
Hey Shabda

Have u got one to share ? lol

:) to you my friend
Old 07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
LOL LOL I have pretended to listen lol Oh the honesty of it all dear Night ..thanks I am having fun :)!
Have u nearly gone to sleep listening to some-one talk and had to prize your eyes wide open..so u look like u are intently listening LOL

:)

oh yeh! and you know damn well they can see your sleepy eyes LOL....curse it!

have you ever driven right past where your supposed to be going and realise up the road that you were off with the fairies and call yourself a stupid so-and-so?

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 07-01-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Master
lol yes I have lol

oh dear never thought they'd notice my eyes Night! OOPhs to late! lol

have u ever stood in supermarket in one spot pausing and thinking hard while holding editional basket full of groceries .. what did I really come to get?
LOL
And gone home without it.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
lol yes I have lol

oh dear never thought they'd notice my eyes Night! OOPhs to late! lol

have u ever stood in supermarket in one spot pausing and thinking hard while holding editional basket full of groceries .. what did I really come to get?
LOL
And gone home without it.

oh god yeh! haha..too funny!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey Shabda

Have u got one to share ? lol

:) to you my friend
ive got thousands~! oh man~! but instead ill just share my appreciation and gratitude for lessons learned, and the help ive received along the way, it has been beyond value to me~! you just keep spreading that smile, it's quite addictive, and i mean that in a good way, keep it going, it builds~!!! bridges and many other useful things~! here's one right back atcha~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 08-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Master
LOL night just read your paint one HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! laughed burst out of me LOL ..very loud laugh!

Havent done that LOL

Shabda... U are a true light soul.. love your grin!
*hug*
Old 08-01-2011, 06:39 AM
Master
Have u ever told yourself off for saying "stay away from some-one" and told yourself "your judging so invited them into your life" , only to realise you shouldnt have! lol as you did not need that lesson!

Old 08-01-2011, 06:42 AM
Master
Have u ever screamed in a public place and an insect bit you!

I did I was sitting on me bum in a public park/garden..One instant bite by One big bull-ant lol..so not funny 3 billion hot needles in one chomp!.. Hope the ants teeth fell out ..lol maybe it was my karma and I sat on a friend of his ?

Old 08-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Master
Have you ever wished something on some-one ( including ants teeth) and then took it back as dont want the karma lol

Old 08-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
LOL night just read your paint one HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! laughed burst out of me LOL ..very loud laugh!

Havent done that LOL

Shabda... U are a true light soul.. love your grin!
*hug*
im glad you enjoyed that, especially since i didnt turn out to be another Michealangelo...i did get to do his job though...my grin had turned into a grimace for awhile, and thankfully, someone came along and showed me something that changed me forever, and now i can smile REAL BIG~!!!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi