Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite

She's also very psychic and has experienced and seen things that I've not and yet I still have to guide her. She travels frequently on the astral and has told me of her experiences. She sees elementals and can talk to them -- I kinda sorta do see them, but cannot talk to them.

Learning about indigos was actually a big help to me. It helped me see my daughter in a new light and gave me comfort that the struggles we had were for a reason. But, I don't put any more importance to her being indigo than I do her hazel eyes. It is simply a part of who she is.

I'm here in the trenches every day with my teen, doing my job as a parent to raise her to be a contributing adult. I'm seeing that she gets a good education so when she's all grown up, she can get a job in a field she finds rewarding and be independent. I'm teaching her life skills so she can handle the mundane things in life like cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, etc...But I am also trying to address her spiritual needs too. We don't belong to a church -- we don't subscribe to organized religion, so we have long talks about the intangible. Now that she's getting older, she can start reading some of the books in my personal library. The fact that she is, who she is (indigo or whatever), she is not going to be able to settle for a life that is just mundane and she is always going to question why.

You and your daughter may be interested in the telepathy sessions that I offer. All services and assistance are free of charge. The web site in my signature and this one are essentially the same as this one.
http://www.psychicacademy.info/

They both have links to groups like this that provide community support, however there is more specialized training available through one on one sessions.

May I suggest that you and your daughter consider the practice of telepathy as a means to assist her. Most of my efforts are focused on working with children and teens. I hope you are inclined to examine these potentials.

Sincerely,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-12-2011, 07:40 AM
New Indigo

Quote:
Identifying kids indigo, doesn't put them on a pedestal...but it DOES help parents who are looking for a holistic approach for their child. My daughter, for instance might be identified as indigo. She is a warrior spirit to the core. She is compassionate but has been willing to fight injustices since she was a small child. Figuring out what was going on with her and that she was actually uncovering injustices and exposing old ways that just don't work any more was a big help for me. I needed (still do sometimes) to be her advocate when she experienced an injustice (as well as the other children) and also to teach her to pick her battles, she cannot fight every injustice and every rule (no matter if she thinks it's stupid) and she has to comply with them, if she wants to be part of that organization (ie school starting too early).
Why? There are smart kids who excel at school and smarter ones who are intentionally failed for expressing in every way possible, their disdain for an extremely primitive and absurd education system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
hi, i'll take this point up if i may, as i find this stance annoying, which is of course "my bag" and i'm not disagreeing for arguments sake but...why are the bullied "better" than the bullys? just because someone is outwardly more aggressive doesn't make the "other's" anymore "enlightened". if i measure myself next to the so called "hobgoblins" in society, that conveniently exist for the so thought of as "good", to point their fingers at and look down on, i will inevitably always come first..."in the condemnation of others lies the justification of ourselves...". people who hit with thoughts but smile or act meek on the surface, are no different to those who hit with hands. all a bit holier than thou if you'll forgive me for saying. there really is very little difference betweenthe so-called "best of us" and "worst of us"; none at all really. all men are beasts in the land of gods. n3
I only phrased it the way I did for the benefit of the antagonizers. A better way of putting it would be: "They are threatened by those who they perceive to be better."

Hence their abusive behavior. Many abusive individuals would like to convince themselves that they're awakened or Indigo, but in consideration of their behavior it is clear that a more accurate description for them would be everything an Indigo is not. As such, they can only attack anybody who threatens their delusion of themselves. I have no reason to have any respect for them as their disrespect for others indicates their disrespect for themselves.

I consider anybody to be more advanced then such 'bullies/cyberbullies' (or as described by the brilliant Jay Carter, "invalidators").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sun
It sounds simple but that doesn't necessarily make it easy. I think a lot of us have a lot of mental blocks to overcome built on our old ways of doing things and perceiving the world around us. They're things we've been taught all of our life. And you don't undo a lifetime of misinformation overnight, especially when it is rooted in childhood and from the authority figures of that time.

And again, adding to the difficulty is the fact that a lot of us are passing through a particularly disharmonic phase as our vibrations attune themselves to the next octave. Which could be a source of both your stress as well as the increasing aggression of these bullies of which you speak.

At one point during the transition I felt emotionally closed off. Over the past couple years I have learned to rely on feeling emotional vibrations around me as strongly as another might rely on sight and touch, and hearing the meaning and intention behind the words louder than the spoken words themselves. Losing that, even temporarily, was like stumbling in darkness. So I can relate to your heightened tension. But I am beginning to reach the end of that transitional point, or at least the disharmonic portion of it, and I have faith/hope that others will too once they understand it for what it is.
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Like zombies in a nightmare movie, sometimes they just start crawling out of the wood works. Not necessarily any sort of increase in their aggression, but more like their persistent existence.

So when fakes suddenly feel the compulsion to attack the genuine, perhaps they're just caught in a wave that is not of their volition. And because they have no control over themselves, a powerful wave will easily shove their behavior. Such behavior that exposes what they're really about. So while it might seem nice to have such a method of triggering behavior that might otherwise remain dormant, better wave would just shove them away. Considering telling them to go away or get lost accomplishes absolutely nothing in the face of a wave that does pretty much the opposite.

My heightened sensitivity to intentions behind words works extremely well in my favor. Because without it, the wave could manifest any number of fakes with words of great intentions, and recognizing their real intentions would be all the more difficult.
Old 17-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Master
But your not genuine, you have already proved that, just drop the ego and at least that will be a start.

I also think it might be a good idea for you to get in touch with geminilite, she may help you in a more better understanding, just a thought.
Old 17-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
People like to abuse those who are advanced. Whoever knows how to do things they are incapable of. Which is why it's difficult for Inidgos to find any sort of place to share ideas, and make things happen. Indigos get bullied, cyberbullied, etc. Also accused of creating drama. Of course Indigos only supposedly "create drama" in places where corruption/injustice exists.

I've heard Occupy Wall Street being related to Indigos. Indigos are interested in sharing ideas, and raising awareness of alot of **. The problem of the rich taking everybody's money and stratification is nothing new. Occupy Wall Street is not interested in sharing ideas or raising awareness. At least not a single one I've encountered. In fact they are more of the type that reflects the title of this thread.

Hi New Indigo .

Look what supposedly happened to jesus .

A self realized Individual can bring out the love or the fear In another .

x daz x
Old 17-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi New Indigo .

Look what supposedly happened to jesus .

A self realized Individual can bring out the love or the fear In another .

x daz x
Yes a Self realized person can, but sadly New Indigo, doesn't show any signs of self Realization, I'm not picking on him, just trying to help him realized this, then he can do something about it if he wants. But to patronize him isn't the way to go, it doesn't help anyone.
Old 17-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes a Self realized person can, but sadly New Indigo, doesn't show any signs of self Realization, I'm not picking on him, just trying to help him realized this, then he can do something about it if he wants. But to patronize him isn't the way to go, it doesn't help anyone.

Hi Robbie

I haven't read previous posts (forgive me) but I can relate to when others speak of understanding an aspect of one's vibration whether It's a cosmic aspect of ones experience or whatever .

I think when an Individual speaks out In the first Instance of such realizations they can endure a lot criticism .

Many that do are not seeking appraisals nor are they wanting to be looked up to .

At times there Is just a burning sensation within that makes the Individual want to share with others whats going on within .

I like your new pic . (lol) very apt hehehe

x dazzle x
Old 17-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Master
It is said that Indigo children will naturally rise up and assume power one day, but with attributes like defiance of authority and rage problems, the only place they may end up is in juvenile hall or on death row sometime in their future. Children are not born with their personalities set in stone - the personalities must be built up and molded by parents until the kid is old enough to conceive their own unique personality. This means using actual discipline and telling the kid not to do something...not weakly asking the kid to stop. You show weakness to a kid and they will treat you like the doormat you are.
Old 17-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Robbie

I haven't read previous posts (forgive me) but I can relate to when others speak of understanding an aspect of one's vibration whether It's a cosmic aspect of ones experience or whatever .

I think when an Individual speaks out In the first Instance of such realizations they can endure a lot criticism .

Many that do are not seeking appraisals nor are they wanting to be looked up to .

At times there Is just a burning sensation within that makes the Individual want to share with others whats going on within .

I like your new pic . (lol) very apt hehehe

x dazzle x
You know we all think we have to tip toe around these young people who self proclaim them self of being indigo, what I have seen mostly here is nothing but big ego's. As I said earlier I had all those symptoms when I was was young, but thank god I don't now, I have learnt to drop all that ****. This silly concept has ruin many families and have made complete fools out of innocent children, most of these so called indigo's just need good discipline, this is the only way they will ever grow up and be of any use to themselves or society.
Old 17-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Identifying kids indigo, doesn't put them on a pedestal...but it DOES help parents who are looking for a holistic approach for their child. My daughter, for instance might be identified as indigo. She is a warrior spirit to the core. She is compassionate but has been willing to fight injustices since she was a small child. Figuring out what was going on with her and that she was actually uncovering injustices and exposing old ways that just don't work any more was a big help for me. I needed (still do sometimes) to be her advocate when she experienced an injustice (as well as the other children) and also to teach her to pick her battles, she cannot fight every injustice and every rule (no matter if she thinks it's stupid) and she has to comply with them, if she wants to be part of that organization (ie school starting too early).

She's also very psychic and has experienced and seen things that I've not and yet I still have to guide her. She travels frequently on the astral and has told me of her experiences. She sees elementals and can talk to them -- I kinda sorta do see them, but cannot talk to them.

Learning about indigos was actually a big help to me. It helped me see my daughter in a new light and gave me comfort that the struggles we had were for a reason. But, I don't put any more importance to her being indigo than I do her hazel eyes. It is simply a part of who she is.

I'm here in the trenches every day with my teen, doing my job as a parent to raise her to be a contributing adult. I'm seeing that she gets a good education so when she's all grown up, she can get a job in a field she finds rewarding and be independent. I'm teaching her life skills so she can handle the mundane things in life like cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, etc...But I am also trying to address her spiritual needs too. We don't belong to a church -- we don't subscribe to organized religion, so we have long talks about the intangible. Now that she's getting older, she can start reading some of the books in my personal library. The fact that she is, who she is (indigo or whatever), she is not going to be able to settle for a life that is just mundane and she is always going to question why.

the war is within not out there. if you love your daughter that alone will suffice, why do you need a framework for that love? there are many types of religion and this is just a new agey one with head honcho's, it's own bible and saviour, followers, disciples etc etc.

"the enemy is not the other, the enemy is you" -j.k.

all children have a knack for seeing the truth in situations.

i do understand that it's irresposible to start school so young. i like steiners ideas on schooling where the child doesn't learn to read until their first teeth come through as this signifies a shift in the intellect, as does puberty or the second teeth. i'm sure you'll agree, all children need right schooling.

some of what you have stated is just common sense and in general you are measuring you and her against a sick society. why compare at all. for the most, society is irrelevant, people like to think they can right society by affecting some kind of outward change whilst bein a state of inner conflict, just build your own oasis is all you can do. have you and your daughter eradicated your own inner conflicts? because that comes first surely, and then you won't have to pick your battles, your own life will be the demonstration of right living and if it's true it will be undeniable- that's all you can do..but that requires taking responsibility for your part in the turmoil, if you are even aware of that?

seems you need the idea of the "battle" as a reason to go on because life ittself isn't reason enough. you'd be lost without the "wrongs" of others. bit tired today so the reply is not what it could've been. you don't need this label, on the contrary.

the more i read about all this the more it feels very wrong to me. i think to know the truth of this matter, at very least, you should strongly question and doubt it all and be prepared at any point to be open to being completely wrong...how else can you be objective about this subject or any other. your insistance is itself an indication of fear. "the constant assertion of a belief is an indication of fear" - krishnamurti

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 17-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo

I only phrased it the way I did for the benefit of the antagonizers. A better way of putting it would be: "They are threatened by those who they perceive to be better."

Hence their abusive behavior. Many abusive individuals would like to convince themselves that they're awakened or Indigo, but in consideration of their behavior it is clear that a more accurate description for them would be everything an Indigo is not. As such, they can only attack anybody who threatens their delusion of themselves. I have no reason to have any respect for them as their disrespect for others indicates their disrespect for themselves.

I consider anybody to be more advanced then such 'bullies/cyberbullies' (or as described by the brilliant Jay Carter, "invalidators").

firstly you say you used the word "advanced" for the "benefit" of antagonisers, please explain how it benefits them? then you put it a "better" way...and then you say you consider anyone more advanced than "invalidators...a few contradictions in one post...i would call myself an "invalidator".

more importantly, and this i feel is a very important point, to me, if a person is "found/awakened" or whatever one likes to call it, then surely they would compassionately shepherd their lost brother's and sister's, which includes the "invalidators" of course, instead of, as you are, deriding and mocking them.

unless of course you are an invalidator and are having a laugh and trying to give indigo's, whatever they are, a bad name, as you're certainly not doing their "cause" any favours. you're anger and resentment is clear and yet, no doubt, you talk of how wrong such traits are in others and the world.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."