Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 17-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
..they speak very confusing messages.. .
Sometimes it seems there is no message save for
confirmation that there is something greater than
myself looking out for me.
Forget anything confusing...confusion is from 'the other guy'.
Focus on that 'Something' looking out for you!

It's all about where you place your attention...and this is one power you
have and must cultivate daily....and then you will be on
auto-pilot.

Focus, attention, concentration...placing your love on what is true and loving...
never the confusion, Matt.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Forget anything confusing...confusion is from 'the other guy'.
Focus on that 'Something' looking out for you!

It's all about where you place your attention...and this is one power you
have and must cultivate daily....and then you will be on
auto-pilot.

Focus, attention, concentration...placing your love on what is true and loving...
never the confusion, Matt.
Yes scripture says God is not the author of confusion, but I struggled as he often could have spoken clearly but instead spoke in Parables and symbolism as we see in the Old Testament prophecies and in the Book of Revelation are often not very clear.

I should not say that confusion comes from God, but when I read the scriptures I do get confused. It seems there are many riddles and puzzles. I pray for clarity every day, but until God gives me Clarity, I will have to accept what he has given me, and try to not let my desire for more lead to being ungrateful for what I have. I cannot deny that he has given me a lot
Old 17-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Yes I have to incessantly write it down the things that have taken place in my life that have given 100% conviction of heart that there is something greater than myself (that I believe to be God and angels and souls in heaven) that's all looking out for me, but the difficult mystery for to understand is rather than speak clear messages , they speak very confusing messages through dreams, inspiration, coincidence, deja vu, and the right things happening at the right time.

Sometimes it seems there is no message save for confirmation that there is something greater than myself looking out for me.

Hello SaintMatthew. Glad you found the Poetry thread.

God is not the author of confusion, it came from something else. I came from a fundamentalist background. Some sweet people, some rigid people. I Read my Bible cover to cover five time straight through, and another who knows how many times hopping around in different selections. I decided to live as if I believed in the provisions and acceptance promised there. Then things got interesting. Some confusion resulted as I grappled with TRADITION vs. reality and what I was reading. Then I asked for more... and BOOM, I became a Charasmatic Pentecostal. Sweet! I had hungered and longed for a more personal interaction spiritually and the Holy Spirit was welcome there.

Funny part was, I'd been having some deeply spiritual experiences since childhood, that got even more 'woo woo' as I searched and snuggled up to the supernatural acts of God. My 'woo woo' was not totally in line with that doctrine either. I got confused... cause the guidance I was receiving was loving and working in my life and I refused to consider myself possessed or harassed by evil. So I left organized religious doctrinal statements and kept trusting Love from Above, learning to LOVE MYSELF, so I can love my neighbor.

It was nice David wrote his psalms for us, but I WANTED MY OWN experiences. I also wrote down my stuff incessantly. Then I wrote a poem about it, called it 'My Personal Psalm' because my stuff is what sustained me. Undoing the conditioning I grew up in was a long process. I rejoice that I would not quit!

BTW... I've published one book and working on another drawing from 40 years of writing incessantly. You just keep writing. You are getting little puzzle pieces, and one of these days, in a blinding flash of light, you'll see that several of them fit together and make great sense. Act on some of the insight you are given, it makes it more real. And, Miss Hepburn's advice is right on!
Old 17-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Yes scripture says God is not the author of confusion,
but I struggled as he often could have spoken clearly but instead spoke in Parables and symbolism as we see in the Old Testament prophecies and in the Book of Revelation are often not very clear.
Remember, my sweet little brother, much was left out and misinterpreted in the Bible....
no wonder we all are confused about it.
At the time, Jesus was pretty straight forward.

Words meant different things...try translating, "You're cool" from
today's street talk.
That is the problem often.

Seems as if Abbara and I lead a similar life, figures.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Did I choose You or did You choose me.
But, there is no me...so You chose Yourself...
I see.
You make me laugh ...You wanted me to think
It was me who did some sort of choosing,
As if I had a choice.
There was no choice...You made all the decisions.
You brought me to You...but there is only You.
And people think You don't have a sense of humor.

Old 20-04-2016, 05:47 PM
It's all like a symphony;
The deepest, low, vibrating basses,
And at the same time the stretch,
Of the stings going
Higher and higher, expanding, reaching up further.
Just as the root burrows deeper into the
Darkness of the soil
For water and food, the leaves and flowering buds
Are stretching closer and closer to the Sun
To be nurtured and given fulfillment like at
A Mother's breast.
And there are our hearts right at the center.

Old 23-04-2016, 02:40 AM
Master
...lovin these rapturous poems Miss Hepburn
Old 23-04-2016, 04:40 AM
Why would I want a thought in my head?
When I can lay here and feel You all around.
Why would I want to think of the past,
When I feel You breathing inside of me?
Why would I think of the future or
Care about the garden when You are here
Filling me with Your dear Self.
Why would I want to read a magazine?
When You reveal yourself more and more to me.
Why would I care about anything in this world of
Illusion and images on a screen?
When I have the Parter of Seas within me.
Why would I?
When there is only You breaking my heart everyday and night.

Old 25-04-2016, 12:11 AM
Angel1

There is this 'place'.
It is like catching a wave.
Except this wave doesn't end.
It is a precarious 'place'.
It is experienced by many for a bit.
What is spectacular about this place is It is always 'there'!
It is something unseen...yet, It is in plain sight!
It is like a particle that is matter, but no, It acts like a wave!
Which is It?
It doesn't matter.
What matters is to desire and focus on this elusive 'place'
With all your heart, and all your might.
It is very much like holding onto an ice cube!
Only if It disappears and melts away the memory and passionate
Desire for it will resurrect It within you.

Old 28-04-2016, 10:16 PM
How would You like me to love You?
Would You like me to think of You day and night?
Would You like my heart to continue its breaking.
Longing for more and more of You?
Would You like me to speak to only You?
I know You don't want me to care too much for
This world or the hereafter.
This, I do know:
You want me to know the Truth, that You are
Endless and boundless;
That anything that ends is not You.
Oh, how we can get deceived by others.
This world is Your Play,
Not mine.
How do You want me to love You?