Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Deactivated Account

1 thing about reproduction- I read this a couple yrs ago - some highly evolved species who may have been thought to be cloning are actually still sexual, but they are hermaphroditic as a result of balancing M/F. They can play either role, and most of it happens by way of will, desire. Through thought-manifesting one can impregnate another, which they would only do in an abundantly loving and well-planned context.

Another thought on emotions- this conditioning out of them is happening to us now, IMO. That's not to say it's aliens doing it; whatever they are or aren't doing I think this is a trend that can happen to all humanoid species, in trying to control the masses.

Most of our 'professional classes' are very nerdy and a little autistic-like but not all that smart; they make very good, very obedient sheep. They're stuck in a revenge-of-the-nerds POV and base their identities mostly on being different from the red-blooded American stereotype. They look to their herd on what to eat, how to vote, etc (so do lots of other groups), and have a great deal of disdain for any strong showing of emotion. OUr educational /institutional culture, in US & Europe (& I can only guess the Chinese disdain strong emotions too) equates "smart" and getting credit for being smart, and finally socially-successful, with denying strong emotional expression. Ironically, I feel they are more attached because of this repression, that's how they are kept hooked-in to approval-seeking, and are very attached to their bikes, their Subarus, their homes and their validating salaries.

Again it's the razor's edge - there is a lot to be said for mastery of emotions. It might be just the right practice and perspective for some people at different points in their lives. But are the professional nerds over-correcting?

Over the aeons we correct and over-correct and reverse-over-correct. It's most important to have fun and smile along the way, I suppose. That's why we were created, ultimately, for joy.
Old 14-09-2013, 05:36 AM
Knower
I've only ever had one encounter with a "grey" in all my years of mediumship. I found this encounter to be extremely negative and uncomfortable. I was "visited" while astrally projecting, with this entity being surrounded with a black aura. This entity told me that it was going to be my new "spiritual teacher" if I liked it or not. It suddenly tried to "drag" me off somewhere in the astral plane (the equivalent of a spiritual abduction, I suppose), but my silver cord snapped me back into my body.
Old 15-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Anandini.Devotee

thats because they have evolved past being emotional, or reacting with emotions. the one i know has deep feelings, he just isn't emotional and doesn't like to encourage it either.
Old 16-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandini.Devotee
thats because they have evolved past being emotional, or reacting with emotions. the one i know has deep feelings, he just isn't emotional and doesn't like to encourage it either.

What does the word emotion mean to you? And what does it mean to your alien friend?

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 16-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Anandini.Devotee

well having feelings are pure wile having emotions are from your past impressions in the brain or memories reacting from some conditioning. feelings and emotions are completely different an emotion is not being anchored in the now and well... all we have is now. when you are not in a state of witnessing, you can not be available to certain ideas and inspirations, you will not be responsible in life to be trusting when needed to react spontaneously, to create new realities from a non attached state or understanding without judgment. when you are non emotional then you will never have a bad day, you will always be reliable. let me ask you this, if you needed open heart surgery, would you want the surgeon to be emotional or would you want one who leaves emotions behind?

we need to recognize the reasons for the emotion and it will never actually be the reason at hand, for instance, if i get defensive i should ask myself, why am i defensive? well i am defensive because i have a need to defend, why do i have that need? i seek validation, why do i seek validation? because i do not feel validated, i do not feel worthy, see that is the real reason i was acting defensive. when you have rooted out the core belief making you have these negative emotions you will slowly integrate this in your daily life, the more you do this the more bliss and non attachment you will feel.
Quote:

I think of reponse-able... able to respond... thought and decision are involved.

... as opposed to reacting. Re-acting= repeating back the actions seen. Acting again the same ineffective way. Monkey see, monkey do..from http://kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/witness.php
Old 17-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Anandini.Devotee

Quote:
To Quote Richard Bach at ya "If your happiness depends on what someone else does, then I guess you do have a problem."
see how acting emotionally is not even being in control of your own happiness? http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/re...%2Fwitness.php this is prob my favourite article on the web
Old 17-09-2013, 01:04 AM
Deactivated Account

These are really good points, I agree with them essentially. But a couple caveats... first the semantics of course, on "emotions" vs "feelings" -- you can explain the difference til you're blue in the face but you can't make other people agree, espec. on such every-day words, so really you can only explain that's what YOU mean by those words.

Then there's the deeper belief- I think there's this new-agey idea that it's always some childish sensitivity, even when it's rooted in real (but not life threatening) harm from one's past. But IMO it can be a lot of things, and real injustices, and is often related to survival, to real material needs for survival, as financial matters really are sometimes, or can be perceived as such for sympathetic reasons. Financial matters are also about justice, about society, morals, God, etc. and learning that this realm is so messed up can be very traumatizing.

So I think the upshot is the original injury or the core belief are usually 100% valid; your moral compass was tweaked and you have that compass- and those emotional reactions - for good reasons. But eventually, to be a successful adult you have to use your brain and realize that if you want to change things you got your work cut out for you. As a culture we are too self-centered and immediate-gratification-seeking (put more simply, immature), and we reward and admire people who are like this as long as they are pretty and rich. It's no wonder complacency is such a fatal flaw, the ultimate trap.

So no wonder it takes an eternity for a culture to mature, to finally seek great maturity in the leaders it selects, and they can go off in all kinds of wrong directions along the way. ET cultures are just various examples of some things done better than we do, some things not. And the most advanced ones can still have rogue members.

There's an analogy I like for coping with injustices and traumas and SNAFU's - if you were watching a mouse in a maze from above, and you see it go down a dead end, from your perspective you could tell it, go this way, turn there, yeah it's not the shortest route but it's the only one open. But sometimes we are the rat beating our head on the wall where there should be a doorway. Someone watching from above knows how futile our reaction is, that instead of talking about what should be or what is fair, we should be trying to comprehend the whole context we are in, to understand the WHOLE game and know we are not the only players (nor are people like us or people we know about).

Or put another way, if you ran into a grizzly bear in the woods, would you say, "Hey, look Mr. Bear, this isn't really a fair fight, don't you see that?" Of course not, you would know that you have to outsmart the bear if you are going to win.

This is the process of understanding the physical universe, of mastery of cause and effect, that you have to achieve before advancing to a higher level. Like the pp Anandini was saying, this knowledge becomes accessible when you can override the fear-based emotional reaction - when your perspective zooms out of the maze. EVERY problem, barrier, or limitation that we encounter is because we lack the understanding and mastery of cause and effect that is necessary at that point for OUR soul to advance on OUR path, not another's path. So every problem is an opportunity to learn that better, how to master that reality in our own context, which could mean increasing our own skill or changing how we cooperate with others, but still requires accepting, submitting to some degree.

I hope that stil ties in to the original question/thread and this subforum!
Old 17-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandini.Devotee
well having feelings are pure wile having emotions are from your past impressions in the brain or memories reacting from some conditioning. feelings and emotions are completely different an emotion is not being anchored in the now and well... all we have is now. when you are not in a state of witnessing, you can not be available to certain ideas and inspirations, you will not be responsible in life to be trusting when needed to react spontaneously, to create new realities from a non attached state or understanding without judgment. when you are non emotional then you will never have a bad day, you will always be reliable. let me ask you this, if you needed open heart surgery, would you want the surgeon to be emotional or would you want one who leaves emotions behind?

we need to recognize the reasons for the emotion and it will never actually be the reason at hand, for instance, if i get defensive i should ask myself, why am i defensive? well i am defensive because i have a need to defend, why do i have that need? i seek validation, why do i seek validation? because i do not feel validated, i do not feel worthy, see that is the real reason i was acting defensive. when you have rooted out the core belief making you have these negative emotions you will slowly integrate this in your daily life, the more you do this the more bliss and non attachment you will feel.

My experience is in reverse. And I think that's why I'm not understanding you. I get what your saying. For me the bliss is there anyway so things don't have anything to hang on to. If I'm thinking about the past its blissful. If I'm thinking of the future its blissful. If I'm angry its blissful. For me its the judgement of having these things that creates the conflict. Conflict being what keeps things from arising and going naturally as they should. In my mind whatever is going on is good enough. I'm not seeking to be more good, or more perfect. I'm just here. Living and its good enough. I'm not saying my mind doesn't get into conflict at times. I'm saying the bliss takes care of it. So I don't worry about if.

In the beginning I had ideas about how it was to be. Scrutiny, judgement and such. Towards emotions and other things. Then I let go of all that. In the letting go everything things began to fall into place.

But I'm not trying to sway you towards the dark side. Lol. I'm just explaining where I'm coming from. If what your doing works for you. What else matters. Good luck!

Wherever I May Roam

Last edited by running : 17-09-2013 at 02:44 AM.
Old 18-09-2013, 04:58 AM
Deactivated Account
And let me add. In my experience being in less judgement of myself and others makes good things happen naturally.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 19-09-2013, 02:36 PM
silvercomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homunculus
I've read various sources that have explained why they might be "evil." Keep in mind that I don't know if I believe this is right, or even factual. I'm just going to repeat what I've read.

The "bad aliens" or what people have coined "greys," are supposedly from the star system Zeta Reticuli. They are intelligent beings with incredible psychic

Enter abductions... people have described these large-eyed grey aliens taking them into their spaceships and experimenting on them. Often times, these people remain psychologically tormented for the rest of their lives. One explanation is that these grey aliens do not understand that experimenting on humans is wrong. They cannot see past their logic. They don't understand what morality is anymore.

So, long story short, they do not understand that all beings, not matter what dimension they exist in, are ONE. They have neglected spiritual concepts altogether, and can only rely on a synthetic existence unless they can reverse thousands of years of spiritual lacking.

With all that being said, I don't know what to make of any of this. Most of this information came from people who supposedly channeled other higher dimensional beings who explained why a species can either progress in a positive or negative manner.

Maybe like all dimensions and all entities they made mistakes just like humans have done some bad stuff in history the thing is have they learnt from their mistakes (abductions so said experiment) i think they have and now they have put that stuff behide them we all make mistakes even extratistrials