Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you paulrosk for bringing this thread to my attention again !

Jules ~ just what I needed to read, about when you said you weren't feeling your guides around you and you asked them to show you they were here.... and the candle flame dancing. I have been feeling that way lately, and I usually ask them to " rap on the wall ". Maybe they would prefer a dancing flame in reply ?

Nightowl ~ thank you for sharing what candles mean to you in your rituals and practices

I echo your question to Thirteen, curious to know about the red connection.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
Yep, um...what was it called? give me a sec...Ok, had to google search the word. Try looking up ceromancy, it's the art of reading candles. .

Thank you Wolfe ! This sounds most interesting, I will be sure to check it out.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-04-2011, 06:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen
Now you've got me thinking about candles. I even know the ones I want to meditate with. Funny I almost picked them up on the weekend.

Dream Angel, patience is often a hard lesson to learn, but it is always rewarded, listen to your inner heart when in doubt. I'm in a time where my patience is being tested, and each day I journey to my inner heart to find the strength to wait, and follow my path to where it is leading me.

Thirteen, good to hear I have you thinking about candles.

ohh, I know about patience being a hard lesson to learn. This was one of my key messages I would receive and in so many different ways. I must have really been needing to learn this. I would see signs on license plates, get caught in traffic when needing to be somewhere, etc. I must have learned what I needed to learn as I no longer get "patience lessons " or at least, only on occasion.

May your patience and your journey to your inner heart be rewarded !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Thirteen

There are a lot of meanings for red, and that is a major part of the significance, but there is a certain Multi-Dimensional-Being usually known as my guide, and red is one of her signature colors, and she was who I needed.

I used the red candle in a small glass chalice (a chalice is another symbol she uses) to ask her some questions for guidance. I used the cherry blossom candle offering thanks, and to assist in my next meditation with my tumbled item.

All I can say is wow.... I have not felt her there like that not since early in my spiritual discovery. Intuition was driving me last night.

Funny the song on the mp3 player was right where I dozed off, and I awoke at specific time. Messages all accurate. There is more to post but that story once I type it is for its own thread. I can tell you it is about an old man called Mike.
Old 28-04-2011, 07:10 PM
nightowl

Quote:
There are a lot of meanings for red, and that is a major part of the significance, but there is a certain Multi-Dimensional-Being usually known as my guide, and red is one of her signature colors, and she was who I needed.

I used the red candle in a small glass chalice (a chalice is another symbol she uses) to ask her some questions for guidance. I used the cherry blossom candle offering thanks, and to assist in my next meditation with my tumbled item.

All I can say is wow.... I have not felt her there like that not since early in my spiritual discovery. Intuition was driving me last night.

Funny the song on the mp3 player was right where I dozed off, and I awoke at specific time. Messages all accurate. There is more to post but that story once I type it is for its own thread. I can tell you it is about an old man called Mike.

This is a wonderful explanation. The meaning of it all is very customized to you, that is great.

I have to admit I find it interesting that you use a crystal chalice and a red candle...not that there is any connections here...but that is exactly the combination I use for my altar candle. That candle to me represents the Divine presence of Spirit/Awen. As to why I chose that combination I never really questioned it, it just felt right!
Old 28-04-2011, 07:54 PM
pendus

pls iam a newbie, do we need candle in meditation to contact a guide angel?
Old 28-04-2011, 08:27 PM
nightowl

No, not necessarily, some feel lead to use them, go with what you feel lead to do. If you want to try it and see what experience you encounter that is fine too. Let us know how it goes if you do...

nightowl
Old 28-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Thirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendus
pls iam a newbie, do we need candle in meditation to contact a guide angel?

A prayer to Archangel Michael would be good for you. Ask him for strength and guidance. I will also ask on your behalf, as long as you don't mind.

Here are my favorite threads on getting started:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=spirit+guide

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=spirit+guide

-There are a few more but they elude me currently.

My next post will be back to candles and such.
Old 28-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Thirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
This is a wonderful explanation. The meaning of it all is very customized to you, that is great.

I have to admit I find it interesting that you use a crystal chalice and a red candle...not that there is any connections here...but that is exactly the combination I use for my altar candle. That candle to me represents the Divine presence of Spirit/Awen. As to why I chose that combination I never really questioned it, it just felt right!

Intuition also drives my spiritual journey. The more I evolve, the stronger the intuition becomes. Perhaps there is a reason for the chalice and red candle? For me it was quite effective.

What is strange is that I did not realize I had an altar until my Witchy friend that I know online told me I had one. Her path is parallel to mine, and all she had to do was suggest I had one. Then I went looking for more info and after a minute or two of searching I discovered I had set one up. Which also explains why I get upset if that area is disturbed. I'm going to construct and dedicate a few more private ones when the opportunity is right.

In other items I'm remembering more from my younger awakenings now....
Old 29-04-2011, 12:27 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Intuition also drives my spiritual journey. The more I evolve, the stronger the intuition becomes. Perhaps there is a reason for the chalice and red candle? For me it was quite effective.

What is strange is that I did not realize I had an altar until my Witchy friend that I know online told me I had one. Her path is parallel to mine, and all she had to do was suggest I had one. Then I went looking for more info and after a minute or two of searching I discovered I had set one up. Which also explains why I get upset if that area is disturbed. I'm going to construct and dedicate a few more private ones when the opportunity is right.

In other items I'm remembering more from my younger awakenings now....

Yes, it is so interesting how following the intuition and leadings reveal so much and build upon each other. You will find that each thing that ends up on your altar will be tied to you in some way spiritually more then you realize...it is so cool to watch it unfold