Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-12-2020, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
Indeed.

Karen Armstrong's book, the History of god, talks of the many names of the Jewish gods and their consorts. Jesus was even said to kiss Mary on the - blank.

I do not mean that as a joke. The parchment ends after - on the -. It was public and i assume that lips fits at the end.

The oldest of the Jewish gods, from what I can see, was androgynous.
Most Christians do not read him that way though.

Too much feminine for a misogynous religion.

Regards
DL

The Bible speaks of some breaking away and establishing their own country. A fierce war broke out. It appears that Asherah was a possible cause of the war. The faction that broke away had Asherah. If you do a search, I have mentioned her numerous times. She apparently, was not a woman in the sense we think of a woman as being. When the war was over, all aspects of her were removed.

As for the Bible stating she was Yahweh's wife, she was the wife of the Rebel's god but not that of the Hebrew God.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-12-2020, 10:13 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Bible speaks of some breaking away and establishing their own country. A fierce war broke out. It appears that Asherah was a possible cause of the war. The faction that broke away had Asherah. If you do a search, I have mentioned her numerous times. She apparently, was not a woman in the sense we think of a woman as being. When the war was over, all aspects of her were removed.

As for the Bible stating she was Yahweh's wife, she was the wife of the Rebel's god but not that of the Hebrew God.

And on and on it goes.

Quite the myth, and all modern Christians can do with it is use it against the equality of women and gays.

Nice Christians. Not.

Regards
DL
Old 17-12-2020, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
And on and on it goes.

Quite the myth, and all modern Christians can do with it is use it against the equality of women and gays.

Nice Christians. Not.

Regards
DL

Myth?

Archaeology's revelations of Asherah claim Asherah's Statue were present at the right side of the entrance to many of the Temples substantiate there was an entity called Asherah and that Asherah was very much different then the 'goddesses' involved in the countries around them.

You claim "and all modern Christians can do with it is use it against the equality of women and gays". How did you come to that conclusion? I suspect most 'Christians' have very little if any knowledge of Asherah.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-12-2020, 10:24 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Myth?

Archaeology's revelations of Asherah claim Asherah's Statue were present at the right side of the entrance to many of the Temples substantiate there was an entity called Asherah and that Asherah was very much different then the 'goddesses' involved in the countries around them.

You claim "and all modern Christians can do with it is use it against the equality of women and gays". How did you come to that conclusion? I suspect most 'Christians' have very little if any knowledge of Asherah.

Yes myth.

A real god would be some peeved and act against given how we change it's name so often. Right?

Only a fool would argue that the bible is not a myth based manuscript. A consolidation of other traditions all jumbled into one so called book of holy wisdom.

Without the Sumerian and Egyptian myths, Christianity and the N.T would not exist.

What a laugh given the facts.

I don't care about the Jewish Ashera.

She is not involved in the vile misogyny and homophobia that permeates the Abrahamic religions.

Regards
DL
Old 18-12-2020, 07:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes myth.

A real god would be some peeved and act against given how we change it's name so often. Right?

Only a fool would argue that the bible is not a myth based manuscript. A consolidation of other traditions all jumbled into one so called book of holy wisdom.

Without the Sumerian and Egyptian myths, Christianity and the N.T would not exist.

What a laugh given the facts.

I don't care about the Jewish Ashera.

She is not involved in the vile misogyny and homophobia that permeates the Abrahamic religions.

Regards
DL

First you want to talk about the inequality between gays and woman and when I started bringing up and trying to discuss the subject....... you no longer want to talk about that subject.

Old 18-12-2020, 07:20 AM
Elfin

.....I Don't often ( if ever) post in religious section ...if only because I cannot stomach the arguments that goes with it....but to my mind it's not what a "fake" pastor does not want to "read" ......it's about who they don't want to "meet".... Namely ME .... I can smell a liar / fraud , a mile off.....
Old 18-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Master

Quote:

how can a God be married to another God? you'd think they would just become one single God acting with one will
Old 18-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
how can a God be married to another God? you'd think they would just become one single God acting with one will
Some believe that they understand biblical scripture.
Big John said this.....
The Bible speaks of some breaking away and establishing their own country.

And even Morpheus keeps saying that it will be a country against a country untill a new world order is established.

Thing is, people do not have any understanding of the mind boggling phenomenal numbers of dark minded spiritual beings that plaque this planet.
It will not be Earthling against Earthling, with either establishing a new world order.

The battle is already in motion & has been in motion since the first parents were on this planet.
Nation against nation...ie:- discarnate beings against carnates...ie:- spiritual beings that out number us by "more" than three to one...."MORE THAN".

They are "very many" working as "one", With the same agenda, though they attain their agenda through very many "varying" ways.

Ps, i have been a member of this forum for a long time, & i am still waiting for just one person of this forum, to start talking about what i discovered ten years ago.

The bible is about the love of God & the full armour of Christ.
It is not about what soul seeker believes it to be, & what soul seeker thinks god is.
It is not about a wrathful unloving etc God.

When a person is transformed into a child of the Heavenly Christ Entity, the person "literally" becomes 100% impervious to the onslaught of the dark beings.

The sword that has been spoken of on this forum recently, is not a double edged sword as mentioned. It is the Holy spirit 'ual essence.
And once this essence has been received by an individual, in sufficient quantities. The individual is set free from the very discrete oppression perpetrated by the discrete unseen ones.

Luke 12:51
Do you think that I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I tell you, but division.

Key word above "DIVISION". Once the Soul is transformed, division is effected & peace comes for the righteous.

Also...
The Creation
(John 1:1–5; Hebrews 11:1–3)

1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2Now the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

FORMLESS & VOID is what it all became, after creation. "formless & void of love", not void of landscape etc. The bible doesn't concern it's of trivial matters.
We & the dark ones are mankind, carnates & discarnates..all are mankind...ie:-the two seas...& darkness was over the deep.

God created light, though here it does not refer to the sun. When the Holy spiritual essence takes hold, an individual becomes all Holy, all Loving and all Merciful & the light of God is instilled within the individual.

Once again, i could write more. Though only one person replied to a similar post a week ago. Only one person, while others simply carry on as per usual posting as they always have done.
Old 18-12-2020, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' The older I get, the less I listen to what people say, but I pay attention to what they do '

Actions DO speak louder than words

Well put ! I agree.
Old 18-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin

Asherah is virtually always, if not always, considered as a consort by archaeologist.