Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-06-2013, 05:08 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Not something I should talk about much prolly, as its someone elses story not mine....it had something to do with a soul agreement pre-life to clear a certain very bad habit out of the etheric blood line, this person agreed to do it before entering and forgot, and the ancestors were getting very concerned and hovering closer and closer in their concern that the person wake up, remember and get on with it already before he/she mess up his/her life just as they had with the same issue and it thus gets passed to yet another generation.

*shrug* ...didn't know things like this existed, then again I'm learning just how much I've never known. lol

OK, I can see them staying close and trying to help said person remember, but that doesn't mean they attached themselves to said person.. Some of my loved ones remain close, but they are not attached to me....
Old 03-06-2013, 05:16 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I suppose i don't buy the soul thing, I see only our true Essence, or pure Being, and that is what I see in someone like Charlie, or even Hitler.

Well, if that is what you see, then that is what you see... we do see this differently...
Old 03-06-2013, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
OK, I can see them staying close and trying to help said person remember, but that doesn't mean they attached themselves to said person.. Some of my loved ones remain close, but they are not attached to me....

Apparently there's a variety of ways they can be around us. Given the culture he/she was from and the shrines to the ancestors in the homes and such I think a lot more permission is given in that culture so a result different than what you and I might expect based on our own culture is what happened.

It wasn't what I expected either but higher self said something about "The sins of the fathers are visited upon the children for 7 generations' (something of a misquote, sorry) but I got the general idea that there was a precedent set for it in other cultures also.
There was a good 7 generations involved for sure! The room was very crowded! They needed a lot of reassurance and the knowledge they were actually hindering at this point rather than helping in order to willingly leave.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Well, if that is what you see, then that is what you see... we do see this differently...
Yep we do, and that is how it should be, lets face it, i wouldn't have a clue lol.