Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 19-02-2014, 10:44 PM
primrose

I was in the grocery store today, the couple ahead of me had their groceries all rung in when they didn't have enough money to pay for them, they were deciding what to put back when the man behind me said he would pay for them, he said it quietly to the cashier and told her not to acknowledge him. The couple were thrilled when the cashier told them to have a nice day, everything was taken care of. The amount they saved was over $200.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:23 AM
primrose

Any fool can make things bigger and more complex, it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Albert Einstein...
Old 01-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
I was in the grocery store today, the couple ahead of me had their groceries all rung in when they didn't have enough money to pay for them, they were deciding what to put back when the man behind me said he would pay for them, he said it quietly to the cashier and told her not to acknowledge him. The couple were thrilled when the cashier told them to have a nice day, everything was taken care of. The amount they saved was over $200.

This story gave me chills...having put back items ( totally embarrassed) myself, I can imagine the couple's sense of gratitude. In a world that at times seems to be so cruel, there's always someone to remind us that humanity is not lost. God bless this angel in disguise.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Master

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile

- Albert Einstein

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-03-2014, 08:24 AM
primrose

The Mind is everything, What you think you become.

Buddha..
Old 22-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Master

I have no desire to move mountains, construct monuments or leave behind in my wake material evidence of my existence. But in the final recollection, if the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart, then in living I have made my mark
- Thomas L. Odem Jr

Old 13-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaWA2GbcnJU

That's the 'magic' of kindness. Even small acts of kindness can make a big difference to people's lives. Kindness generates happiness, turns strangers into friends and perhaps greatest of all, inspires others to be kind themselves.

Old 13-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Master
Very inspiring video...this man reminds me of my son who never expects anything in return for his acts of kindness...
Yes, people like this young man still exist and are an example for all of us.
Brought tears of joy...thanks knightofalbion.
Old 21-04-2014, 07:52 AM
primrose

(You must be proud of him Hope)

Carry out a random act of kindness,with no expectation of reward safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you..

Diana Spencer…..
Old 25-04-2014, 10:05 PM
primrose

There was a passenger on a city bus with plastic bags on his feet, another passenger took his shoes and socks off and gave them to this passenger, then he got off at the next stop in his bare feet. No one knows who he is. I like these kind of stories.