Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin
I guess people want to be different and to be known as special. Some people just loves the attention and want to be recognized as something else.
In truth, people are either born smart, or stupid. Some are born with many opportunities available to them, some are not so lucky.

It does not matter what your son is. All that matters is the way you guide your son to be the best he can be. Only you know his qualities as he grows, not what labels can define.

I guess I am one of those unlucky ones.
Old 14-02-2011, 11:33 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
Why is it important to have indigo, etc. people?
It's not important unless you had a plan to "shift" the earth/people, transition it to something new..

Then their important.. who's going to make the changes? who's going to make shifts in thinking? the answer is: Indigo's

After indigo the next wave in upgraded physical consciousness is called "the crystal children" I believe

The upgrade in our physical body/consciousness is to go from carbon to crystalline.. but I've heard my teacher say.. most of us would choose to die so we could come back in some of these new highly upgraded body's since I get the feeling the physical upgrade is limited.. dunno.. just heard him say that

Stever Rother and the group recently said.. we are 60 years away or 2 generations (every 30 years) away from the changing the entire earth and how we do things here.. so the target goal is 2070 or so you have to understand to dissolve governments, to transition to a love type of consciousness (from the ego of power and greed) you need people to do it.. that's those kids born today.. ready to make big changes, sweeping decisions.. to tell others enough! with limitations and mean ways to be

Last edited by themaster : 15-02-2011 at 01:39 AM.
Old 15-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Master
What about the Penguin Children?

If I write a book about them, and make sure I talk about it with Oprah, I'm sure that in let's say 20, 30 years..
there will be people who claim they are Penguin children..

Indigo's, Crystals, Ruby Stars, Stars, Penguins, Jaguars, Pleiadeans, Reptoids..

Which character are you going to create? ;)
Old 15-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
What about the Penguin Children?

If I write a book about them, and make sure I talk about it with Oprah, I'm sure that in let's say 20, 30 years..
there will be people who claim they are Penguin children..

Indigo's, Crystals, Ruby Stars, Stars, Penguins, Jaguars, Pleiadeans, Reptoids..

Which character are you going to create? ;)
LolCat children?

I can haz earf sheft?

*copyrights*
Old 16-02-2011, 01:08 AM
dogninja

every time this thread pops up, I consider a fling with an older woman. I still think shes hot.

hmmmmm..........
Old 19-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Atlantis

Interesting
Old 24-02-2011, 05:00 PM
aKuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
But our thoughts and beliefs about the world do not make it what it is.
You are limited in many ways. Do you age? Can you fly? Physically teleport? Create bread out of air?Of course, you are free to believe! I am only telling you that reality exists independently of our thoughts and beliefs.
There is no such thing as ''my reality'' and ''your reality'' as we do not live in vacuums but are interacting with each other and changing as we see fit.
NO You are telling me what You believe exists and it does for you because you believe it....
That is not what I and many other believe or experience as our reality.
Sorry we all live what we live......your truths are not every ones truths and limiting is to think it is. But you won't see this unless you choose to....so we will agree to disagree.
Old 24-02-2011, 05:17 PM
aKuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
They are the slave race. It appears that they have overrun most social instruments in today's society. The lack of leadership in our societies are only causing more to degenerate like this. Most people who can provide the necessary leadership in this world either submit, are damaged in some corner, or completely cut off from society. As a result our environment appears to be getting uglier everyday.
What in heavens name are you talking about slave race....
think we're talking 2different things here......
Physics agrees ALL is energy with vibration and if you sense it you sense it, if your don't you don't...it's no more than this. you don't go telling the millions of people who do sense it that they don't... and it has nothing to do with anyone wanting to be special it simply means we are all individual and sense outer energy sensations at different levels just like we hear smell and taste things differently.
Old 24-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aKuna
NO You are telling me what You believe exists and it does for you because you believe it....
And what do I believe exists, aKuna?
Quote:
Sorry we all live what we live......your truths are not every ones truths and limiting is to think it is. But you won't see this unless you choose to....so we will agree to disagree.
There is no such thing as my truth and your truth. That's the postmodern New Age myth of total relativism.
What people do have is their own opinions, beliefs, and ethics (and even all of that is influenced by outer forces).
Old 24-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
What in heavens name are you talking about slave race....
think we're talking 2different things here......
Physics agrees ALL is energy with vibration and if you sense it you sense it, if your don't you don't...it's no more than this. you don't go telling the millions of people who do sense it that they don't... and it has nothing to do with anyone wanting to be special it simply means we are all individual and sense outer energy sensations at different levels just like we hear smell and taste things differently.

That is no way to provide for a stable society. Our institutions are overrun by those who cannot provide for the common good. These people are unable to think for themselves, so they cannot be expected to provide for others in a meaningful way. When these people control institutions that are vital to our growth, they only end up causing confusion amongst the populace. It is very life negating, and very painful for people who want out of it as there is no stable way to accomplish that. As a result people end up ruled by their fear.