Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-02-2017, 05:07 AM
Experiencer
I just scored this 18.5 LBS calcite crystal with pyrite inclusions. I guess I just can't help myself buying crystals, but I justify this one as an early birthday present to myself.

I actually bought this one from an American and not the usual Chinese sellers I am so familiar with.

Old 15-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Master
Now that is really nice! :)
Old 16-02-2017, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, wow wow!

Beautiful I want one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
I just scored this 18.5 LBS calcite crystal with pyrite inclusions. I guess I just can't help myself buying crystals, but I justify this one as an early birthday present to myself.

I actually bought this one from an American and not the usual Chinese sellers I am so familiar with.

Old 21-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Knower

I recently acquired some black obsidian and mahogany obsidian.
Old 25-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Master
Prairie tanzanite
clear danburite
celestine (never thought I'd ever buy that, never liked it)
Old 26-02-2017, 05:50 AM
Experiencer
Hey Fairycrystal, kind of curious why you wouldn't buy celestine. I always thought it was rather beautiful, and if you are into the crystal's properties it connects you to the spirit world, so personally I always thought it was a must have for a collection, much like rose quartz or amethyst
Old 26-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Master
Not entirely sure, it just didn't appeal to me at all. The only reason this one did, is because the celestine they sell in this shop are such high quality. They are completely clear and blue. Normally what you see is not all that clear, a tad smokey, and more grey-blue. It has always put me off. Never liked the colour, nor the feel of it. Again, not sure why.
But in general I tend to not like paler blue crystals. For instance, I got a lot of different calcites, but not one blue calcite.
Exception is the light blue barite cluster I bought a few months ago.
I do like other blues, larimar, lapis lazuli, boulder opal, tanzanite, plancheite, chrysocolla etc etc. Just those paler blues that are somehow off-putting to me.

There's plenty of other crystals that can help connect you to the spirit realms. You don't need celestine for that.
I don't consider it must-have, nor do I consider amethyst and rose quartz to be on that list.
I never have been into those much either. Same with clear crystal. Doesn't do much for me either
Old 27-02-2017, 08:33 AM
Experiencer
Hi Fairycrystal, I was just trying to point out that Celestine is a very popular and generally thought of as a desirable stone for many people, although nobody is forcing you in particular to like it.

There are some generally accepted classes of stones that are indeed considered " must haves " in the mainstream or common role of rockhounds.
If you don't believe me just google " must have crystals " or best fung shei crystals " or something of the like. Ameythyst, rose quartz and citrine will almost always be on the list. That being said, you don't have to like all the mainstream stuff. Blue velvet sofas are very popular but I don't like them personally, I like brown leather for example.

I realize there are other stones that can connect you to the spirit world, I was just mentioning this because it's one of it's main properties, and is connected to the stone ( or at least thought to be in common metaphysical circles ) just like citrine is a luck stone or rose quartz is a love stone.

I was simply happy that you discovered such a nice and useful crystal and was curious why you never thought much of them before. I agree that not all Celestine are created equal, and some are more beautiful than others.

Never met a gal that didn't like rose quartz or amethyst, but I guess there is a first time for everything !
Old 28-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
Hihi, well, I'm always the odd one out, lol. I do like bonbons, should make up for something, haha.
I did get a piece of rose quartz from a date last year. A gorgeous specimen at that! If it's high vibrational, I sure can appreciate it. I have one from Madagscar, semi-clear, and I feel Mary Magdalene energy from it. I love it!
But in general it's not my fave stone.

I don't consider citrine a luck stone either. To be honest, I even think that's **. I see citrine as working on self-esteem, self-confidence etc.
Nor do I see it as a 'attracting money' stone. If that was the case, I'd be stinking rich by now, haha.

As for my celestine, I love it! I hold it most of the evening, when watching a series.
They had real nice tumbled celestines as well. I bought one last year for my stepmother after my father had passed away. She was in so much pain, couldn't sleep more than a few hours a night, and I felt a tumbled celestine could help her. And lo' and behold, it did! She wasn't into crystals at all, but she put it in her pillowcase (I hadn't told her, she just did that) and slept much better. Felt much better.
I had never seen tumbled celestine before. Same quality, semi transparent and blue, not grey.

Oh well, I'm gonna watch a movie and hold my own celestine, grin.

Oh, and my faves... crystals with Lemurian energy! These are mostly clear quartz, but not always. And opals (not the Australian ones per say).
Old 01-03-2017, 03:24 AM
Experiencer
I'm glad your happy with your celstine. I was very fortunate the first ( and only one ) I bought was a beautiful light blue

Yes Opals are quite beautiful indeed. Have you checked out FIRE OPALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your movie ! :) Rose quartz is not my fav either but with soo many beautiful crystals it's hard to pick a fav. I don't discriminate and like all sorts of crystals. Rose quartz is nice, I think labradorite is one of my favs, and fluorite. Then again I have a really nice tebetan clear quartz crysanthum that's huge and really impressive, oh hell, I just love all kinds of crystals, in fact there is not much crystals I don't like.

I guess I'm not a fan of the crystals that aren't really crystally ( I know that's not a word ) like jasper and turquoise. Malachite is an exception because of it's really cool colour. I'm still learning about crystals and it seems I discover new ones all the time I didn't know about.