Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sozerius,

Do not be disheartened that others do not resonate with your truth on one instance. Such a thing does not have to preclude you from forming valuable, lasting friendships within mutual equality.

You say that you have but given me honest criticism and a chance to look at myself in a different light. Yet I have merely become your mirror and done exactly as you have described. It seems should another reflect it back to you, you call it a hostile intent. If you do not like being challenged in your wisdom, do not seek to challenge mine, for I am quite proficient at directing individuals back to themselves.

My offer was sincerely given to you to empower others within this thread with the wisdom of your spirit guide. There is an opportunity here for you, and your spirit guide, to be of service to someone in a positive meaningful way by sharing the knowledge and wisdom of the spirit world, and the information that comes from its many divine repertoires. Use such knowledge and resource to bring value to the lives of those who come to these words. Do not just proclaim to have the answers, show people that you do and accept my, and our invitation.

-Sparrow

I do not believe that you have mirrored me. I believe you have mirrored yourself.

Baseless general challenges are different from challenges to specific ideas and beliefs. You did not challenge my ideas or beliefs- you challenged me on a general level. Such general challenges have no answer for they have no base.

If anything, you have talked about yourself and what you have done in the past- and in your responses to me. As if you need to tell me about your loving wisdom and those who proclaim it for it to exist. This may have been the case for others- but is that relevant to me or my very specific challenges? The answer is no.

If someone wishes to seek my counsel then I will see what I can do. However-- I do not proclaim to know *everything* readily, as you seem to think- and I have never proclaimed that. I do know of some things- the things which I challenged are some of the things I do know about. Also, know that my spirit guide's role is not to answer the questions of others on a forum- other people have their own spirit guides. Whether or not they choose to communicate with their guides (or even can) is a different matter. But, if one has a guide that they wish to know, that guide is capable of directing that individual towards an avenue in which they may communicate. As has occured with mine. My spirit guide would not appreciate being tested and it is not my place to subject him to a forum. I am here of my own leisure. Whether or not you agree with that is up to you, it doesn't change anything. I simply challenged the ideas which I already know about according to my own personal endeavors of seeking. It is completely up to you, what to make of it. I would have been open to discussing it in a more casual manner were it to have gone in that direction.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
I do not believe that you have mirrored me. I believe you have mirrored yourself.

Baseless general challenges are different from challenges to specific ideas and beliefs. You did not challenge my ideas or beliefs- you challenged me on a general level. Such general challenges have no answer for they have no base.

If anything, you have talked about yourself and what you have done in the past- and in your responses to me. As if you need to tell me about your loving wisdom and those who proclaim it for it to exist. This may have been the case for others- but is that relevant to me or my very specific challenges? The answer is no.

If someone wishes to seek my counsel then I will see what I can do. However-- I do not proclaim to know *everything* readily, as you seem to think- and I have never proclaimed that. I do know of some things- the things which I challenged are some of the things I do know about. Also, know that my spirit guide's role is not to answer the questions of others on a forum- other people have their own spirit guides. Whether or not they choose to communicate with their guides (or even can) is a different matter. But, if one has a guide that they wish to know, that guide is capable of directing that individual towards an avenue in which they may communicate. As has occured with mine. My spirit guide would not appreciate being tested and it is not my place to subject him to a forum. I am here of my own leisure. Whether or not you agree with that is up to you, it doesn't change anything. I simply challenged the ideas which I already know about according to my own personal endeavors of seeking. It is completely up to you, what to make of it. I would have been open to discussing it in a more casual manner were it to have gone in that direction.
Dear Sozerius,

If you feel I have simply talked about myself, perhaps then we might talk about you?

I can understand why you do not wish to involve your spirit guide in being of service to others on Earth, particularly since, if I am quite right to observe, you in fact use another individual within your home environment to bring about such communication with your own guide. I am understanding that you are currently pursuing forms of self-development and discovery through forms of personal meditation. However, I am also understanding that there appears to be another individual who you rely on for ‘other information’ who you care for deeply. You both appear to share a common interest in spiritual development.

Please do correct me if I am wrong.

Perhaps if you are not so inclined to support me in this intention of service, your companion might wish to?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Dear Sozerius,

If you feel I have simply talked about myself, perhaps then we might talk about you?

I can understand why you do not wish to involve your spirit guide in being of service to others on Earth, particularly since, if I am quite right to observe, you in fact use another individual within your home environment to bring about such communication with your own guide. I am understanding that you are currently pursuing forms of self-development and discovery through forms of personal meditation. However, I am also understanding that there appears to be another individual who you rely on for ‘other information’ who you care for deeply. You both appear to share a common interest in spiritual development.

Please do correct me if I am wrong.

Perhaps if you are not so inclined to support me in this intention of service, your companion might wish to?

-Sparrow

Regarding my guide.. there is some difficulty in relying on another- yes. But I am developing my own abilities to hear the spirit and have made some progress. I might clarify that my personal guide has made it clear to me in the past that it is not his role to also guide others whom he is not familiar with. Others have their own guides.

My companion was born with his spiritual gifts and does not usually enjoy using them. He wants to help me and he wants me to accomplish my desires- but connecting to the spirit realm in order to receive messages from the spirits can exhaust him. It is not something he would want to do for people he doesn't personally know. Additionally- I might add that his 'arguments' have tended to be more intense than mine when he did participate in these forums at one point in time. He became exasperated with the people here and prefers not to visit forum websites generally.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Regarding my guide.. there is some difficulty in relying on another- yes. But I am developing my own abilities to hear the spirit and have made some progress. I might clarify that my personal guide has made it clear to me in the past that it is not his role to also guide others whom he is not familiar with. Others have their own guides.

My companion was born with his spiritual gifts and does not usually enjoy using them. He wants to help me and he wants me to accomplish my desires- but connecting to the spirit realm in order to receive messages from the spirits can exhaust him. It is not something he would want to do for people he doesn't personally know. Additionally- I might add that his 'arguments' have tended to be more intense than mine when he did participate in these forums at one point in time. He became exasperated with the people here and prefers not to visit forum websites generally.
Dear Sozerius,

Indeed so, and I extend my hand and tip my hat in support and acknowledgement of your efforts. I am nonetheless aware your information comes from this other individual, as you will see I am quite aware of many things which are true and accurate. Clearly it is to be seen I am not simply arrogant. Perhaps if such information you had to share came from your own beautiful ancient spirit I would be more inclined to embrace it.
With that said, and with the appearance that your partner to whom I am referring is unable to be of service, it leaves me to fulfil my original intention as before.

I have enjoyed this interaction, though now I must listen and acknowledge the wishes and interests of my friends and continue what I do best. You are welcome to make friends with us, as long as your profound fascination with your hair is not contagious.

Blessings be.
-Sparrow

Old 01-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Dear Sozerius,

Indeed so, and I extend my hand and tip my hat in support and acknowledgement of your efforts. I am nonetheless aware your information comes from this other individual, as you will see I am quite aware of many things which are true and accurate. Clearly it is to be seen I am not simply arrogant. Perhaps if such information you had to share came from your own beautiful ancient spirit I would be more inclined to embrace it.
With that said, and with the appearance that your partner to whom I am referring is unable to be of service, it leaves me to fulfil my original intention as before.

I have enjoyed this interaction, though now I must listen and acknowledge the wishes and interests of my friends and continue what I do best. You are welcome to make friends with us, as long as your profound fascination with your hair is not contagious.

Blessings be.
-Sparrow

Do what you will.

My fascination with my hair doesn't seem to be contagious. Noone has caught it from me as of yet. :P

As for being friends.. we shall see. Perhaps I'll check your thread from time to time and offer contribution.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Guide

I'm glad this situation has resolved as best it can thanks to the efforts here by both parties, and Tiss. Best wishes to all.

Justin

Quote:
Dear Sozerius,

Blessings be.
-Sparrow

Quote:
Do what you will.

My fascination with my hair doesn't seem to be contagious. Noone has caught it from me as of yet. :P

As for being friends.. we shall see. Perhaps I'll check your thread from time to time and offer contribution.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

What was the origin of life on Earth? I believe you have given some details in response to other questions. I'm curious to learn more.

Thanks,
Justin
Old 06-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

What was the origin of life on Earth? Was there more involved in the biological synthesis of the first cells than is scientifically known?

Thanks,
Justin

Hello Justin,

I know that you directed your question at Sparrow- but I have some insight into this matter that may be of interest. I actually asked my spirit guide a similar question regarding the origin of humanity this very day.

His response to me.. is that his understanding of the truth on this matter.. is that the 'upper' spirits are having an experiment. That experiment is humanity.

The experiment is basically to see if the lower spirits can pass a 'test' of sorts- on earth. That test is life. There are spirits opposing this- they are the reason for evil. They basically do not want the 'experiment' to succeed. And then there are the spirits who support the idea and they help humanity to grow into a more positive state.

Those 'upper' spirits are the ones who released our spirits to take part in life.

This may not fully answer your question.. but I think that it definately covers an interesting aspect of it- which is what we all have to do with physical life.

Regarding the origin of the bodies themselves.. that information is much older than many of us suspect. There have been many 'earth ages', according to my guide. Mankind has risen and fallen before any recorded history. Unfortunately I do not have an answer regarding that at present.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

What was the origin of life on Earth? I believe you have given some details in response to other questions. I'm curious to learn more.

Thanks,
Justin
Dear cosmic companion, Justin,

To ascertain the origin of all life on Earth you will wish to familiarize yourself with the way in which solar systems, galaxies and in fact universes themselves are created.
The universe you currently exist in was once held together as a mass of atoms no larger than that of a child’s beach ball. That collection of atoms was also a part of another much larger body, and that so too apart of something even larger and of a different vibration.
When it came to be that the inherent forces generated within and against this small body of atoms breached its condensed atomic structure, the atoms were forced apart with unprecedented force which created, and is still presently continuing to create the universe you know today.
Due to the collision of many different properties, energies and gasses galaxies like your own were produced. Due to such collisions you observe your own galaxy spinning in rotation. This is because your galaxy was formed after it collided with another galaxy within its proximity, which then propelled it into another direction in the universe. This galaxy, as it slows down, or/and as it enters the gravitational and vibrational attraction of other forces within the universe, shall be pulled into another cosmic orbit until it collides with another existing body. This galaxy then will collide with another cosmic formation sparking yet another cosmic event which in turn will create a whole new galaxy and propel it off into another direction in the universe. Eventually, when the conditions are right, new life will begin to develop and form from the newly deposited properties within that galaxy.

Now, when we look at your galaxy, which is relatively young since its formation from other deposited debris from other galaxies, we can look closer to the Earth to understand its origin.

The Earth, which is clearly abundant with a rich diversity of minerals, metals and other chemical compounds originated, in part, from the collision of another planet within the solar system. This planet is now what you observe to be your moon, and the remnants and remainder of its debris can be seen orbiting the planet of Saturn. It was in fact this collision into the planet of Earth which brought about the necessary conditions favourable to produce life to begin with. For it is prior to this cosmic event life had not yet actually formed on the Earth at that time. It was then, due to favourable atmospheric conditions, and other conditions to do with mineralisation and chemical interactivity which created life on Earth. It was not some biblical deity or extraterrestrial authority which triggered original life, it was natural evolution through biological mutation.

As far as human beings are concerned, who have mutated throughout their five million year existence on the planet, have done so through a variety of factors and facilitations. Being that there were many tribes of mankind walking the Earth during this time, within many different harsh conditions, means that those tribes evolved in different directions apart from one another for various reasons. One of the primary reasons was due to differences in environment, lifestyle and diet. Some had more fur that others due to the extreme weather conditions they faced at the time, from sever snow and freezing winds, to scorching desserts and jungle rainforests. The differences in habitat they lived within at those times contributed significantly to how they physically evolved in order to adapt and survive.
Throughout humanities evolution and environmental adaptation they encountered both internal as well as external influences which has led them to where they are currently. The fact that the different tribes, or evolutionary families were exposed to different types of influence and degree of those influences, has thus resulted in the differences you can see, as well as unable to see, in the tribes that exist today.

I hope this answers your question sufficiently.

-Sparrow

Old 08-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Master
Good day to you, friend of the Earth, Justin.

With so many deep reaching coordinated questions you have thus far delivered upon us, I reciprocate a question of my own for your hearts admission.

With what you have allowed yourself to receive, with the eyes with which you have allowed yourself to see, do you truly wish to fully embrace this life, or continue with one foot in both worlds?

Despite that which you feel so bereft to overcome, and so taxing to endure, it is your core happiness, your core internal environment and your core sense of value which will give you the courage, the tenacity and purpose to go on. Only you can make the choice. You must deliver your own destiny to yourself.

With that, I believe you asked about dolphins and whales.

Being inhabitants of the oceans of the Earth whales and dolphins have remained relatively protected from the many devastations caused by tectonic plate movement which has claimed so many other lives over millions of years. This is why many water based species have long outlived many land based species upon the Earth. Water is abundant to the Earth and always has been, and while land masses may fall and sink, the oceans continue to remain. This survival to present day has enabled whales and dolphins to evolve significantly to master their own oceanic habitat, as well as evolve spiritually and emotionally in harmony to mother Earth. This is to say whales and dolphins have evolved to become aware of their own spirit, as well as gain an understanding to their divine relationship to all other beings. This means, they actually think about the welfare of other living beings, and not just themselves. This also means they have learnt to hear the voice of the planet itself and sings their songs in response to celebrate their joy, as well as express their sorrow to its distress. Their emotional awareness will reveal them to have deeply loving bonds with their family group which last long beyond their physical lifetime.
Their spiritual affinity has allowed them to become very intuitive, compassionate and particularly very giving beings. In the spirit world such beings are revered for their ancient wisdom which predate long before the existence of planet Earth. To have a conversation with such a being as a whale, in spirit, can be compared to speaking with a revered grand master or spiritual guru. You will be left without words, unable to speak, and in a state of utter admiration and respect. Unfortunately perhaps, with some of their stories, you may also be left with a sense of tremendous sadness and sorrow at the deeds of other human beings. For every wicked deed done against these beings, over millions of years have been recorded in their consciousness memory which, if you have the right intention, they will share with you. Whales particularly will not tend to speak to human beings as they are often very reclusive and will simply observe your energy from a distance. Dolphins on the other hand can be more playful and inquisitive. They can be more inclined to exchange experiences with you from their time in physical state, particularly the ones who want to show you their interactions with other human beings that they had. Such as those who were in captivity.

Alas, their numbers on Earth are now dwindling significantly, and their journey of so many millions of years will come to an end, at the hands of mankind. Their ancient wisdom, their ancient songs, and their ancient healing power will be lost to legend.

-Sparrow