Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Master
Thanks, bed.

This is assured to us. That long written prophecy, which comes to us apart from "Space/Time", will not be denied. It will occur in it's due time on earth.

Meanwhile, concerning current events, can anyone foresee what these things will result in, as far as defensive measures are concerned, in the world?

Shouldn't be that hard.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-12-2014, 04:16 AM
Pathfinder

With the blood moon occurring in Sept during the I can't remember which, something will occur with the Jews in Israel, it has happened 3x in 1000 years and something has always occurred. What it will be, who knows, but it will. We must watch for signs.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:12 AM
Master
NOW, LOOK AROUND YOU IN THE WORLD.

Tell me it is difficult to see the eventual consequence of the wayward actions and behavior reported
in the current News.
Which consequence is referred to in scripture as, "the mark".

And? Who is, "the beast"? It is a united humanity on the planet, which again is the fallen situation from that which was original, and
apart from the Construct.

Tonight on the Coast to Coast am program, the subject matter is about "bitcoin", and how a persons credit card is become digital on the smart phones, rather than an actual card in the wallet.

The "Mark" is about digitalization technologies. That also, which will be mandated in the future by law. A digital passport as it were, although not just involving travel. Involved also with satellite technology.

This understanding comes to us apart from the time/space Construct, and from a long time ago within...
from the Holy Bible. Who Jesus is, made flesh.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Master
A global summit is scheduled, to attend to how best to respond the the extremist threat.
Key word? "Global".

Old 17-01-2015, 06:56 PM
Master
A Galactic, or "Cosmic" year is aprox. 250 million years long.
The time it takes for the Milky Way to make one rotation.

Regarding cycles, and various prophecies, such as with the Biblical, and other like the Mayan... one might ask the question...
"What occurred 250 million years ago?"

From the Princeton Press -

"Extinction:
How Life on Earth Nearly Ended 250 Million Years Ago"

http://press.princeton.edu/titles/8011.html

Old 18-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Master
Just more evidence...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1157964#post1157964

Old 18-01-2015, 07:46 PM
yumi14

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
A global summit is scheduled, to attend to how best to respond the the extremist threat.
Key word? "Global".

There is a person I subscribe to on YouTube, but her channel was taken down in the past few days. So, I don't have a link.

Anyway, one of her last uploads was on an article on how people are being labeled as an extremest.

There were about 72 of them on the list.

Some of them include people such as:

People believing still in the constitution, so constitutionalist.

People who are peppers.

People who are Christian.

People who are against agenda 21.

People who are conspiracy theorists or truthers.

The list goes on and on.

I suppose that will be a part of what the meeting will be about.

So, basically people like you and me who just want a peaceful world with no more war and violence are likely on that list. It makes no sense.
Old 18-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Humanity as a whole, and in the space/time construct in which we find ourselves, is a fallen situation. Altered from what was, and, original intent.

For which Christ died in atonement, as long propjesied though the ages. And, arose bodily on the third day signifying the conquoring of death and the grave..

How is it that you think the human race is fallen? How can we be anything but exactly what God intended us to be? Who or what could possibly have 'altered' us but He allow it? Would that not imply that any such change was in fact part of His original plan? Is His plan not perfect? And are we as a part of that plan not also perfect?
Old 20-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
How is it that you think the human race is fallen? How can we be anything but exactly what God intended us to be? Who or what could possibly have 'altered' us but He allow it? Would that not imply that any such change was in fact part of His original plan? Is His plan not perfect? And are we as a part of that plan not also perfect?
It's because of a rebellion, involving free will and choice.
Yes, God is Perfect, we however in this resulting time and space situation, the organic situation, are clearly not.

As anyone ought to see looking around oneself in the world.

Now... Jesus made numerous contrasts between Heaven, and... "The World".

Actually? So did Buddha.

Old 20-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account

I have no belief in prophesized end times BUT here we sit teetering on the edge of oblivion fighting over stupid religious beliefs, killing in the name of God and Allah. We are capable planet killers with technology that could allow a single individual to pull our plug. What are the odds that there is not at least one such individual in the midst of our seven billion. Yikes! Natural Law is surely not smiling kindly upon us either as we plunder and rape the earth. Not smart to mess with mother nature she has many natural ways of dealing with a malignant species.