Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Once again, my perspective is that with respect to technologies, we are in a "Tower of Babel" situation. There was a reason why God, in the Genesis story, separated the people from being united.
Having to do with the fallen situation, and Creation.

Today, we are become the "Global Community", and, Heaven help us.

People were separated because they are easier to control that way. When people are too busy fighting amongst themselves they don't pay attention to the real issues that are at hand. When they work together, they can accomplish great things. So they would rather have them separated. That is their biggest fear, working together. Being one.

Being a Global community is one of the greatest things we have ever done. We are able to bridge the gaps that keep us apart and allow us to come together. We can share valuable information and resources, and places like this become invaluable tools for people along their journey's and would have been life savers for those that could have used it in ages past.

Unfortunately there will always be those that wish to pervert and manipulate things and use it to their advantage. As is seen by the latest hack that hit celebrities and they had their personal and private stuff thrown on display because they could do it.
Old 26-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Master
Ha! That what you are seeing in the World? Nice sunglasses.

Thanks for you're perspective. Then again there is the environment, which is another indicator of where we are in Bible prophecy.

Quote:
In other related News siginifant of the day we are in...

Sign for the converted Standard Oil station in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
A pleasant place to dine. A little on the pricey side, though.

Re: The Rockefeller Investments.

The family's great fortune began with Oil and fossil fuels, initiated with the Standard Oil Company.
Who are now declaring that they are withdrawing all of their investments in petroleum, to re invest their vast fortune of roughly eight hundred, and a half billion, in alternate energies.
Major News. - Indicative of the times we are in.

Which same are seeking and organizing support and alignment, with other high profile, wealthy investors.

"The movement asks members to pledge to clear their portfolios of fossil fuel companies, replacing them with investments in alternative energy."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2765509/Heirs-Rockefeller-fortune-ordering-860million-philanthropic-trust-divest-fossil-fuels-saying-s-time-oil.html

The above is equivilent to a bright signal flare gone off, climbing high in the air for all to see.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-10-2014, 12:35 AM
Master
A new Meteorolgy Office will merge global weather prediction, with Solar Flare research analysis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2780617/Met-Office-open-space-weather-centre-measure-solar-climate-earth-dependent-technology.html

"It was created in 2011 after the Government added Solar Storms to the National Risk Register of Civil Emergencies.
'We know that certain sunspot groups are very unlikely to produce coronal mass ejections, wheras others are highly likely."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Master
Concerning Climate Changes:

Regarding efforts, at survival of the human species... comments by NASA official, involving the manned Mars Mission.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2786808/Getting-Mars-ensure-survival-species-says-Nasa-chief-claims-humanity-needs-grip-comes-climate-change.html

"•Landing on Mars is imperative for 'the preservation of the species' he said

•On climate change he declared: 'We have to understand it, it’s real' "

Old 15-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Master
I would hate to see our planet destroyed by Men who were too stupid and ignorant to change the way we treat the natural world.

The Mars mission scares me because it is kinda like the government is saying- "There is no hope for a permanent future on Earth".

Look at the way our government has been treating everything from ISIS to Ebola.

I am not saying the world is ending but we are at a breaking point. There is definitely a "New Age" upon us.

The old ways and world are coming to an end. Even astrologically 2012 was sorta a turning point. Majority of people felt it. It was a silent "cosmic" shift that is slowly happening.
Old 15-10-2014, 08:15 AM
deepsea

You are correct about the 'shift'.

The peacefulness is slowing down and anger is taking it's place.
Old 16-10-2014, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I would hate to see our planet destroyed by Men who were too stupid and ignorant to change the way we treat the natural world.

The Mars mission scares me because it is kinda like the government is saying- "There is no hope for a permanent future on Earth".

Look at the way our government has been treating everything from ISIS to Ebola.

I am not saying the world is ending but we are at a breaking point. There is definitely a "New Age" upon us.

The old ways and world are coming to an end. Even astrologically 2012 was sorta a turning point. Majority of people felt it. It was a silent "cosmic" shift that is slowly happening.

Tell me what has changed since the era of "Conan the Barbarian", Am?
Human nature is a fallen situation, it doesn't change. Innovation and technology changes.

There is no hope to be found in the, "Arm of Flesh".
Time, as we understand it is illusory, at least linear time is. We have the prophesies telling us about, "the future" , from a long time ago.

We also have assurance from the scriptures, despite the horror described to come in the world.
But, what horrors have already taken place? ! ARE taking place!

"O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever, I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh ..."
Jeremiah 17
-----------------------------------------------------------
From a member's account, here. "Eliab Ben - "

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/judaism01.html

"It is time to live according to your beliefs, whatever they may be - to put your house in order - for the end times are upon us!"
=================================

http://dwarvestotea.wordpress.com/

"I see all sorts of good reasons for believing God created everything by His word in six periods of time unlikely to be ages of the earth in length, perhaps with or without a gap for a prior world. I see no compelling reasons to believe in macro-evolution or to even believe macro-evolution is “scientific.”

Last edited by Morpheus : 16-10-2014 at 04:05 AM.
Old 20-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder

We have just seen the second of the blood moons landing on significant bible dates, there are two more expected. Anyone else think that things are happening the way they were meant to? If everyone would look after their own business, household, self, we would not be in the extreme doo doo, that we are in now. I don't think it is too late but we would have to change now. As far as not having the mark of the beast, anyone try to do business of any kind without a bankcard. Some places don't want to take cash. We have all been numbered, social security number at birth, you can't do nothing without it. Just saying. An actual number tattooed on, not yet but we are all numbered.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedfordhouse
We have just seen the second of the blood moons landing on significant bible dates, there are two more expected. Anyone else think that things are happening the way they were meant to? If everyone would look after their own business, household, self, we would not be in the extreme doo doo, that we are in now. I don't think it is too late but we would have to change now. As far as not having the mark of the beast, anyone try to do business of any kind without a bankcard. Some places don't want to take cash. We have all been numbered, social security number at birth, you can't do nothing without it. Just saying. An actual number tattooed on, not yet but we are all numbered.

Excellent post, Bedford... But, try to convince the disaffected, and the "inured", who also post here.

Regarding that... what are you're viewpoints on the issue of predestination in the Bible?

Do you see a connection with my signature quote?

Old 03-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Master
Mathew 24 - Luke 21

"COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Climate change is happening, it's almost entirely man's fault and limiting its impacts may require reducing greenhouse gas emissions to zero this century, the U.N.'s panel on climate science said Sunday."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/02/un-climate-change-report_n_6089392.html

However, they will not discuss the issue of a , "trigger event".
Either way, it is all a known apart from, "Space/Time".

What does Jesus say, in alignment with other prophecy?

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-Chapter-21/