Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 21-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Master
An immigrant here makes a discovery.

http://www.oberf.org/torkel_o's_sobe.htm

What are mankind's true origns, apart from the material world construct, in time and space??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CDcpZrBAOs

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Master
Who are you apart from "The Construct"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4JPx0eZdJQ

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-10-2013, 12:24 AM
MysticEmpress

I'm a mystic angel, if that counts.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Crystalline

Love and light
Old 11-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Has anyone else read the books of Lorna Byrne (the Irish "Angel lady")?

If you want to get a feel for an Earth Angel living life - here it is.

These books are Lorna-the-person (classed as "retarded" as a child) speaking simply from her heart - and they'll touch the heart of anyone reading them, too.

Don't expect impressive vocabularly or longwinded explanations here - just settle down for a cosy chat from this very special lady.

"Angels in my Hair"
"Stairways to Heaven" and "A Message of Hope from the Angels"

Angel Blessings to you All, my friends
Old 11-10-2013, 10:18 AM
lily of the valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break

These books are Lorna-the-person (classed as "retarded" as a child) speaking simply from her heart - and they'll touch the heart of anyone reading them, too.

Don't expect impressive vocabularly or longwinded explanations here - just settle down for a cosy chat from this very special lady.

"Angels in my Hair"
"Stairways to Heaven" and "A Message of Hope from the Angels"

Angel Blessings to you All, my friends

Thank you for recommending this book. The most special people/things are found within their simplicity....
Old 30-10-2013, 09:54 PM
eisheth

What is it, to be an angel then?

If one tracks mythology back, past the spin the abrahamic religions put on the term, especially catholicism, it becomes often a term which is switchable with 'djin' and the like.

Described as beings of 'smokeless fire'. or, light.

Move across the world, you will find mythos of such beings, called various things in various places.

That all said, Hi. I'm Eisheth, for better or stranger. I've known I was an angel my entire life, more or less. Finally started finding my Names a bit ago.

I'm here to have found my twin and the other half of me, which I managed. A this point in time, I'm here and around, to be their wife and love, to confuse and enlighten, and to remember things when it's time to.

Along the way, I've had strange things happen, seen odd things, and started remembering things.

I wonder if I'm of the same sort that most who are known as angels seem to be; I feel a bit less like a similar being to most of the humans around here, and more a strange thing from beyond space and time that drives them mad by accident, though I'm trying to be helpful and avoid that whenever possible.

Several others who were talked with, who were also angels, have said that we are, but not of the same ...there's a word here that I can't figure out what it is in english. 'host' 'chorus' 'type'. correct, but wrong. ^_^

Alternatively, I'm just a crazy girl. ^.^
Old 01-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Hello Eisheth and everybody -

Yes, I agree, it can be confusing to be an "angel" here on Earth - there are loads of different kinds, working in their different ways, sometimes not obviously for what we think of as "good", either!

I think of it as remembering that Angels are God's workforce, and since there's a lot of work of be done here - so there are a lot of different kinds of "angels", who are human beings, working for the Light, and together with the Angels who work solely in Spirit. We form the bridge between the worlds.

We mightn't do anything obviously spiritual, like disappearing on the spot, or "impossible" things, but, working from our hearts and with the Angels of Light in Spirit, we do what we can to make life better, here on Earth, in effect being used as instruments or channels by Angels in Spirit.

Earth Angels are human beings who have returned (or reincarnated) from the Spirit world to help the work along, but all life is created by the love and Light of God - human beings were beings of Light too, before we returned here in solid form, to do our work and live our lives.

Together, we're all part of One - and doing our bit to work together for the common good.

Hope I haven't added to anyone's confusion!

Blessings to all you friends of Spirit out there
Old 27-12-2013, 03:05 AM
Joyful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break

I agree! I have read many, MANY angel books, and Lorna Byrne is definitely an Earth Angel -- very humble.
Old 27-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Experiencer

I've read Angels in my Hair. It was wonderful!