Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-03-2024, 06:02 PM
Master
Dear AnotherBob,

Perhaps it is not so much the conversation that feels old, just that the awareness behind it reflects your true immemorial Self.

You remark:
The state of being human can encompass a fairly infinite spectrum, and can even accommodate its own non-existence, so it need not limit its identification to any particular position, state, or condition, human or otherwise.

If a thing is "fairly" something then such a thing cannot be infinite in nature. Compared to what else exists, the state of being human is a very limited lens through which existence is perceived and experienced. Death exists so that the perspective of being human does not remain infinite for you, and Self awareness can move onto a different form of lens within life. This understanding can be observed in dimensions where death does not exist, and as a consequence the perspective they held was found also to remain unchanged. That was in itself considered limiting within its own infinite state. This comprehension gave rise to sequences for different perspectives, where time and space was created, and in that, birth and death was also created to ensure a sequential change of lens.

Your consciousness does indeed limit its identification with the state of human being; this is on purpose to fully embody the perspective of human being within that lens. This is why your memories and awareness of your expansive Self are not passed into the frequency of the Earth state. This is by design so that perspectives from your expansive Self awareness do not override and contaminate your current lens view of Self. If you were in full possession of your complete Self awareness you would simply manifest everything instantaneously, as well as destroy everything instantaneously. That is not a compatible configuration for this universal model of sequential perspectives.

You remark:
Apologizing in advance for any bad dream mojo I inflict on the pure of heart!

Not to worry. Your dreams, if this is your implied reference, do not contain sufficient focused consciousness to impact the stability of other dimensions in any substantial way. It is when you go beyond the dream state, and your conscious will is manifesting through intent, where others may not want you to do that.

You remark:
One might imagine those esteemed residents would be able to transmute my modest energies at that level by then. Nevertheless, your point is taken (smiling)

A point taken, but not fully understood, perhaps. Allow me to elaborate. Dimensions are not levels; that is a myth.

This new age indoctrination teaches that dimensions, or densities of reality, are created within a hierarchical framework of succession. They believe this because they have never actually explored them themselves, and so they merely hypothesise as fact.

If you were to expand awareness to, for example, as humans call the 5th density or dimension, you would actually still see species and civilisations existing in stone age states of evolution. That is, LESS evolved than you, despite being of a "higher" dimension. How then would you propose they transmute your modest energies, when your presence there has just changed their entire civilization timeline?

In order to transmute energies you do not want as part of your reality, you must first comprehend the nature of those energies. For example, there are dimensions that have no conceptualization of your sense of time. If you tried to explain that you measure sequences of events through a clock, and hours of a day, they would look at you completely perplexed. In fact, many would find it ridiculous to comprehend.

The point I deliver to you is that a so-called "higher" dimension does not equate to higher advancement, or having an ability to transmute something they do not understand. This is why new age ascensionism is very presumptuous in its understanding.

You ask:
As it is, there is a growing indication that some form of world-wide contact can be expected rather soon, certainly within the next decade. Many seers, contactees, channels, and so forth are expounding on this issue. There are of course some significant complexities to the matter, as you have so noted, in regard to who is here to support our awakening and who is not. Given human naivete in friendship determinations of the galactic sort, perhaps a heads up from the Spirit Team would give us a broader view?

I would be delighted to give a broader view.

The growing indications I am pointing you to is in a general sense of what is hidden being made visible. This is your global conflicts; your politics; your social and communication structures; your education and technological institutions; and many others. Those structures which no longer serve the minority of the force for change, the light bearers, are being exposed for transmutation. What you are now going to see exposed, more than ever before, are those malign energies and networks which want to keep their platforms of power.

In terms of extraterrestrial contact, this transition is going to come from your own governments first, and not by any external ally. Your allies understand the importance of maintaining the chain of your chosen institutions of law and governance. This is because they have already tried it the other way, and it lead to what I have explained to you as your external Godhood experience. This did not create peace, it created further hostility. This was, in their perspective, a miscalculation and not something they wish to repeat. For this reason, they are coordinating carefully with your government and military institutions.

Any foreign alien intelligences who reveal themselves en masse, without the coordination of your governments, are not your allies, but belong to those seeking to retain the status quo. Though such events are generally thwarted by your space brothers and sisters, they cannot be everywhere at once.

You ask:
Are you familiar with the Denebians? I ask because they sounded a lot like the Asceleottyi in terms of their job descriptions

What do you see as our job description?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 16-03-2024, 06:10 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Well, different species set up outposts on the Earth to conduct experiments, observe and learn, and eventually to interbreed. The species from Maia, of the Pleiades system, are one of such communities which had outposts. What I call Mopi, and you call Hopi, are a descendant civilization of the Molluse Maia star seed, and also that of the Maya. Dress the Hopi in space uniforms, and you will get a general idea of how some of them appear in that neck of the woods.

Your Aboriginals are correct in their belief that they came from the Pleiades, but they had outposts on all continents. The reasons for different continents having outposts were to initiate different strands of experimentation within different environments of development. This is why you now have different races on different continents. This was by design.

They were seen as Gods for various reasons, as were other species who imposed their influence in the human timeline. Some groups from elsewhere wanted to be worshipped, and their mentality and politics were considered oppressive and destructive. This led to conflicts of interest with other visiting species, such as your Pleiades friends, who engaged in war with them. This was interpreted as a war of the Gods, because their technology was so powerful.

Additionally, teachings, technologies and understandings given by such visiting species resulted in them being worshipped as Gods within the human timeline. The Pleiadians were eventually recalled and their miscalculations gave rise to religions and an altered timeline, where Godhood became an external search rather than an internal one.

-Sparrow

Old 16-03-2024, 06:25 PM
Thumbs up Post 3051, 3rd paragraph in full

Just wanted to comment this was well said. I had to edit it because of the 3 sentence thing here. I was hoping it didn't get skimmed over.
People ask about this often ..

Your consciousness does indeed limit its identification with the state of human being; this is on purpose...
This is why your memories and awareness of your expansive Self are not passed into the frequency of the Earth state.
If you were in full possession of your complete Self awareness you would simply manifest everything instantaneously...
That is not a compatible configuration for this universal model ...-Sparrow

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-03-2024, 07:27 PM
Experiencer

Greetings, Dear Friend Sparrow!

Continuing with the considerations and illuminations:

You wrote: "Compared to what else exists, the state of being human is a very limited lens through which existence is perceived and experienced."

A: No argument there, although there have been those who have experienced profound awakening to their infinite being and yet manifested in human form or even while fused with the bio-vehicle, so given that everything is happening simultaneously, that the three worlds are one world, and that world is like a magical trick or cinematic projection, being human is a thread inextricably woven into the totality of beingness, even if it is no more than a thin length of hair blown about in the depths of the vastness, the all-ness that comprises all isness. Whew!

You continued: "Death exists so that the perspective of being human does not remain infinite for you, and Self awareness can move onto a different form of lens within life. This understanding can be observed in dimensions where death does not exist, and as a consequence the perspective they held was found also to remain unchanged. That was in itself considered limiting within its own infinite state. This comprehension gave rise to sequences for different perspectives, where time and space was created, and in that, birth and death was also created to ensure a sequential change of lens."

A: Were these the same beings who generate the universes, often taken to be Gods of their respective universes? The sage Sri Yukteshwar, for one noted fellow, described the Higher Causal Realm in such fashion to his student Yogananda, credited with uniting eastern and western thought in America and worldwide through his efforts at expounding Self-Realization.

You continued: "Your consciousness does indeed limit its identification with the state of human being; this is on purpose to fully embody the perspective of human being within that lens. This is why your memories and awareness of your expansive Self are not passed into the frequency of the Earth state. This is by design so that perspectives from your expansive Self awareness do not override and contaminate your current lens view of Self. If you were in full possession of your complete Self awareness you would simply manifest everything instantaneously, as well as destroy everything instantaneously. That is not a compatible configuration for this universal model of sequential perspectives."

A: And yet, your very council guides and propels us beyond human limitation as consciousness itself, restrained only by any reluctance to let go of obsolete concepts, beliefs, and self-images.

You wrote: "Your dreams . . . do not contain sufficient focused consciousness to impact the stability of other dimensions in any substantial way. It is when you go beyond the dream state, and your conscious will is manifesting through intent, where others may not want you to do that."

A: This summons another query regarding what percent of our dreams are mere brain phenomena, as opposed to actual etheric traveling to astral realms. On the other hand, it has been noted that the only real difference between the dream state and the waking state is that one seems short and the other long.

You wrote: "Dimensions are not levels; that is a myth. This new age indoctrination teaches that dimensions, or densities of reality, are created within a hierarchical framework of succession. They believe this because they have never actually explored them themselves, and so they merely hypothesise as fact."

A: It is because of human misperceptions of the matter that such council as you provide helps to balance the ignorance. For that, you have earned the gratitude of many! I do recall your elaboration of the dimensions, offered earlier in this thread.

You wrote: "If you were to expand awareness to, for example, as humans call the 5th density or dimension, you would actually still see species and civilisations existing in stone age states of evolution. That is, LESS evolved than you, despite being of a "higher" dimension. How then would you propose they transmute your modest energies, when your presence there has just changed their entire civilization timeline?

In order to transmute energies you do not want as part of your reality, you must first comprehend the nature of those energies. For example, there are dimensions that have no conceptualization of your sense of time. If you tried to explain that you measure sequences of events through a clock, and hours of a day, they would look at you completely perplexed. In fact, many would find it ridiculous to comprehend.

The point I deliver to you is that a so-called "higher" dimension does not equate to higher advancement, or having an ability to transmute something they do not understand. This is why new age ascensionism is very presumptuous in its understanding."

A: Your uncharacteristic disdain for this imaginary sociologically-cohesive group/ism you call "new age ascensionism" rather colors your message, my Friend. Let's say: fellow sentient beings who are seeking connection and alignment with their highest aspirations for their Self, just as you were at one point before you awakened to your true immortal being. Removing misapprehensions about the nature of things is a wonderful service, and so my continued thanks for your clarifications on dimensional matters still little understood among truth-seekers, or those willing to expand their feeling heart-minds to infinity.

I wrote: "Given human naivete in friendship determinations of the galactic sort, perhaps a heads up from the Spirit Team would give us a broader view?"

You replied: "The growing indications I am pointing you to is in a general sense of what is hidden being made visible. This is your global conflicts; your politics; your social and communication structures; your education and technological institutions; and many others. Those structures which no longer serve the minority of the force for change, the light bearers, are being exposed for transmutation. What you are now going to see exposed, more than ever before, are those malign energies and networks which want to keep their platforms of power.

In terms of extraterrestrial contact, this transition is going to come from your own governments first, and not by any external ally. Your allies understand the importance of maintaining the chain of your chosen institutions of law and governance. This is because they have already tried it the other way, and it lead to what I have explained to you as your external Godhood experience. This did not create peace, it created further hostility. This was, in their perspective, a miscalculation and not something they wish to repeat. For this reason, they are coordinating carefully with your government and military institutions.

Any foreign alien intelligences who reveal themselves en masse, without the coordination of your governments, are not your allies, but belong to those seeking to retain the status quo. Though such events are generally thwarted by your space brothers and sisters, they cannot be everywhere at once."

A: So, trust the governments and military, space brothers and sisters are standing by?

You ask: "What do you see as our job description?"

A: As you once informed us: "They go where others cannot, and know not, bearing wisdom and knowledge from worlds, from dimensions and from realizations beyond the perceptions of others. They bring galactic species, both ancient and adolescent together through the illumination of truth, of history, and of nature. They are observers, they are the watchers, and they are the facilitators of perspective, of morality and mentoring civilisations. They bring the wisdom, the values and the historical lessons of worlds and species to one another by facilitating communications between them. They are ambassadors for voices of council that know no physical form, that in themselves create universes of their own, in their own image. They are voyagers and explorers of both time and space. They are caretakers and care givers, they are guides and mentors of progress, of change and of evolution. They are your friend and mine. They are the Asceleottyi."

Deep bows for your kindness and generosity, Dear Friend!

__/\__

Last edited by AnotherBob : 16-03-2024 at 09:27 PM.
Old 16-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Hi AnotherBob, What does "A:" stand for....I thought Answer as in "Q and A".
But that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-03-2024, 10:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi AnotherBob, What does "A:" stand for....I thought Answer as in "Q and A".
But that doesn't seem to be the case. Thanks. :)

Yes, I strived to keep the conversation in a q & a format, with "You wrote . . ." as Sparrow and "A" for my reply in answer to his quoted comment. Apologies for any murkiness.

__/\__
Old 17-03-2024, 12:01 AM
AnotherBob -you are very polite...don't think it is not noticed.

Old 17-03-2024, 12:42 PM
Master

Thank you Sparrow. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the information that you have provided. It’s good to have all the questions that I’ve had at the back of mind for years, finally answered.

Sparrow you state……” The growing indications I am pointing you to is in a general sense of what is hidden being made visible. This is your global conflicts; your politics; your social and communication structures; your education and technological institutions; and many others. Those structures which no longer serve the minority of the force for change, the light bearers, are being exposed for transmutation. What you are now going to see exposed, more than ever before, are those malign energies and networks which want to keep their platforms of power.

Yes I have found this to be true. I have spent years researching this and have noticed in the last year or so, a lot of things are now being exposed, plus a lot of powerful people and institutions are now starting to crumble and I feel very positive about the future.

You state……”In terms of extraterrestrial contact, this transition is going to come from your own governments first, and not by any external ally. Your allies understand the importance of maintaining the chain of your chosen institutions of law and governance.

Dr Steven Greer has spent many years trying to get disclosure from Governments and he has had many whistleblowers from high positions coming forward, speaking on video about their experiences. Slowly they are starting to release information now but there is still much that has been kept from the public. Imo

Thank you for the information about the outposts. Yep kinda makes sense to me. But what was happening on this planet before the outposts came. I mean what triggered the idea of the outposts in the first place?

Glad to hear our Aborigines are correct. We have a huge rock called Uluṟu in the centre of Australia which the Aborigines say is sacred. I’ve been there and gotta say, the energy coming from it is amazing. Can you give us some information regarding this site.

You state……..” the light bearers, are being exposed for transmutation”

Can you elaborate on this please.

Many many thanks for your time and energy that you have given us.
Old 17-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Master
Dear AnotherBob,

It is a wonderful thing to watch your curiosity rouse your direct interaction from the back seat of your former position of observation.

May your spiritual stride step in rhythm to your heart wisdom, and it never skip a single beat to the momentum under your feet.

You remark:
No argument there, although there have been those who have experienced profound awakening to their infinite being and yet manifested in human form or even while fused with the bio-vehicle, so given that everything is happening simultaneously, that the three worlds are one world...

How are you choosing to perceive these three worlds of which you speak?

You ask:
Were these the same beings who generate the universes, often taken to be Gods of their respective universes?

In one sense, yes. Universes and galaxies, as well as timelines, were created to experience the concept of change and free will, through the snakes and ladders board game of perspectives. It may appear you sometimes go up a ladder of ascensionism, and other times fall from grace down the slippery slope of the serpent. From the outside perspective, all the landing points are part of the same board, upon which you can play as many times as you want, with whatever pieces you want.

Galaxies, dimensions and timelines take their form from the consciousness which becomes involved within its augmentation. This remains true for your own reality on Earth.
So it is, ultimately in truth, those who participate in any reality are the Gods of such reality; it is they who are providing its very form and its evolution.

You ask:
This summons another query regarding what percent of our dreams are mere brain phenomena, as opposed to actual etheric traveling to astral realms. On the other hand, it has been noted that the only real difference between the dream state and the waking state is that one seems short and the other long.

There is no difference between the dream state and the waking state. While you are reading these words you are experiencing dreams; you simply choose to call them something else while awake. You do not stop dreaming, you simply choose to define them differently in different states, where focus is shifted between the two.

It is not really a question of what percent of your dreams are mere brain phenomena, but rather, what state your consciousness is focused upon at any given time. You can, for example, even observe your own dreams from outside of them, as they are happening. All things are happening at once; what you choose to remember as an experience is that which your focus is placed upon the most.

You ask:
It is because of human misperceptions of the matter that such council as you provide helps to balance the ignorance. For that, you have earned the gratitude of many!

Misconceptions do not only occur through ignorance, but through active deception and misinformation. Those who wish to maintain the status quo are not going to sit idly by and allow their monopoly platforms of propaganda to work against their own agendas. Instead of removing them they will infiltrate and pervert them into another direction which appears not only plausible, but desirable. The hierarchical propaganda is a tool of the status quo which keeps humanity within a mindset of struggle, and distracts them into choosing, using their own free will against them, something which reinforces such hierarchical reality.

An example of a common indoctrination teaches only the wisest and most spiritual choose to say nothing, and if they do they cannot be spiritually advanced. This is merely another symptom of hierarchical propaganda, where limitations are invented to convince good people to do nothing. As I have said before, for negative intentions to succeed, they merely need good people to choose to do nothing.

You remark:
Your uncharacteristic disdain for this imaginary sociologically-cohesive group/ism you call "new age ascensionism" rather colors your message, my Friend.

What you perhaps identify with as sociologically-cohesive groupism, I observe as another organised religion; a collaborative thought indoctrination which creates more division than inclusion. It is then only sociologically-cohesive in the sense of maintaining the status quo, and keeping mass consciousness manifesting a linear experience of suffering, and not a spherical one of joy.

It is not uncharacteristic of me to speak the truth, how the Asceleottyi observe it. It colours my message on purpose to direct you away from hierarchical mentality, because I observe the processes of where it originates and the issues it causes on many different planes of existence. It has been observed that such hierarchical mentality has created extensive galactic wars, that caused so much damage to timelines, that interventions from elsewhere had to take effect. We do not want to see this occur again.

This point of view, as disdainful as it may appear to you my beautiful friend, is shared by many thousands of beings observing humanity, both from the spirit world and in orbit. I am merely the messenger pigeon; the messaging Sparrow, if you like.

You ask:
So, trust the governments and military, space brothers and sisters are standing by?

Place your trust only in that which you can rely; your Self.
It is never for anyone else to save you from anything; it is for you to simply be who you choose to be; your own enemy or your own salvation and spiritual evolution. You decide.

With the greatest love in the Ultraverse.
-Sparrow

Old 17-03-2024, 08:45 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

What a fabulous new day we have to engage another waltz of words to the tune of our wonderful reality we call life.

You remark:
It’s good to have all the questions that I’ve had at the back of mind for years, finally answered.

The answers always come when awareness releases its focus upon existing ideas. Thank yourself for delivering your focus to where you needed to be at this point in time.

You remark:
I feel very positive about the future

And so you should. The chaos in the world external from you are mere tools of distraction incited to get mass consciousness to hold onto negativity, so those institutions of negativity can feed off your beautiful creative power of thought. The more you are convinced to focus on hostility within things like news, movies, and violent video games, the more your thoughts allow negative potentials to remain as thought forms in your reality.

Feel positive about your future and that thought becomes a computer code within the mass consciousness of the collective mind of human manifestation.

You ask:
But what was happening on this planet before the outposts came. I mean what triggered the idea of the outposts in the first place?

This is because planet Earth belongs within a quadrant of the galaxy which is heavily traversed on a daily basis. It exists on a trading route used by thousands of species. As such, Earth became somewhat of a contested zone of influence and potential within that trade route. Not specifically due to valuable minerals, but because it is a versatile life rich planet sustaining cyclical cycles of development, which support ongoing biological projects and experiments with compatibility matches.

This level of compatibility meant that many different species wanted to seed the planet with their genetics, and see how the environment would alter their existing genetic pattern. The planet is now within the jurisdiction of a collective who have a joint vested interest in their former outposts and projects.

You ask:
We have a huge rock called Uluṟu in the centre of Australia which the Aborigines say is sacred. I’ve been there and gotta say, the energy coming from it is amazing. Can you give us some information regarding this site.

Yes. The energy you are feeling has to do with the rock itself being a conductor of information and energy; it is a giant memory stick of rock, and of consciousness. The memories of the waters that it used to be surrounded by, as well as its association with other events, means the rock contains the memories of mother Earth going back millions of years.

In addition to this, beneath the formation you also have Pleiades technology underground, which has been there since the very beginning. Due to the sacredness of the location for the Pleiadians, this is mirrored within the traditions, rituals and rites of passage performed by the natives. The natives were instructed to be the caretakers of the site, which became translated down into its own sequential practices and cultural forms of identity.

You ask in regard to:
Those structures which no longer serve the minority of the force for change, the light bearers, are being exposed for transmutation.

How your reality and concept of time works is through collective thought manifestation, or mass consciousness collaboration.
That is, you all collaborate to a shared creation of an ever alternating reality. What you call tomorrow is merely that reality manifesting something else, which your human brain translates to as time. When the minority of the most influential energies within that collaboration network chooses something different, then your reality begins to reflect that collective choice, for everyone. Those who are not compatible with your own personal reality choice will begin to take a back seat from being a prominent figure in your life, or simply exit your timeline altogether.

As consciousness begins to wake up to a new perspective for itself, the physical world has to reflect this. For tomorrow to be the reality you most desire, your consciousness has to manifest events which your human brain will accept as a believable transition to get there. It cannot simply make the jump instantaneously and create a whole new world; it has to incrementally manifest events your human brain will translate as a process. If a process of violence and hostility enables you as a human to accept that as a process from A to B, then so be it. But remember this is just a process for your biological physical brain to understand how your future Self got where it is now.

It is for you then not to get caught up in negativity within your world, as some want you to, but to focus on the reality you want to see. This is not spiritual new age mumbo jumbo; it is simply how reality is manifested for you, and how evolution works.

I hope my responses are not too tiresome and indigestible for your reading requirements.

Thank you for your patience and receptivity.

-Sparrow